5 Day Ayuverdic Yoga Retreat in Tenerife, Spain
Immerse in the magnificent and peaceful Hacienda Cristoforo, located in South of Tenerife you will find and rebuild your essence.
You will have the opportunity to learn new life tools through Ashtanga Yoga, Meditation, Chakra Rebalancing, Ayurvedic Consultation and Massage Treatments.
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- 6:30am - 7 am: An exploration through a different style of meditation and pranayamas
- 7 am - 9 am: Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practice focusing on Primary Series, Mysore style for those more advanced who already practice the Primary and further series, and led class for beginners.
- 9 am - 11 am: Free time for breakfast and sun gazing
- 11 am - 12 pm: Insights into asanas practice, bandhas, how to build a safe practice, arm balance and inversion workshops.
- 12 pm - 4 pm: Free time for lunch and to enjoy the paradise
- 4pm - 6:30pm: Ayurveda
- 7:30pm: Dinner
What is included
- Accomodation for 5 nights (shared or private) in the beautiful paradise
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 5 full day program of Ashtanga yoga, Meditation and Ayuverda
- 45 minute massage
- Airport transfers
What is not included
- Any free time transport and activities you wish to do
Our cuisine is aligned with our teaching concept, so it is all vegetarian.
Delicious and nutritious meals will be served during the entire retreat.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will give your experience an unforgettable taste. Rebalancing your metabolism, restoring your body, and clarifying your mind.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Herbal Tea
Meet The Instructors
Omar Mura is an enthusiastic teacher and practitioner of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga in the tradition of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois. Student of Saraswati Jois in Mysore where this practice was born and then spread throughout the world. As Pattabhi Jois used to say "The body is not stiff, the mind is stiff!” He believes consistency in practice leads to greater self-confidence, giving us a stronger body and a calm mind. Also being a massage therapist and a bodyworker, Omar will guide us in an intense practice aimed at overcoming our mental and physical limitations but always with great attention to the safety of the practice.
Anna Franzese a specialized Ayurveda teacher and healer, will guide you on a deep journey from the roots of Ayurveda to improve your physical and emotional health and well-being.
With more than 10 years of experience in the wellness, Anna established a unique empathic energy healing style and developed a particular sensibility to aloud the energy of Spirit (Universe) to channelize in a way to guide, rejuvenate and empower others.
You will have the opportunity to wonder about your daily habits, diet, and lifestyle through full immersion in Ayurveda:
- How to recognize Dosha constitution and imbalances in order to rebalance the mind, body, and soul.
- How to change your diet and what are the beneficial nutrition for your body and mental activity.
- How to detox your body and gain mental clarity through Ayurvedic massage techniques working on Marma points
- Appropriate use of herbs and oils;
During the practical Ayurvedic session you will learn the following traditional Ayurvedic treatments:
- Sarvanga Abhyanga
- Mukha Abhyanga
- Traditional Indian Head Massage
Lucia Devaris our certified holistic message therapist, will help you reach complete relaxation and relieve stresses from our day to day lives. Through this ancient healing method, Lucia will work on the body as a whole recognising that illness and stress affects not only our physical, but also our emotional, spiritual and mental well-being.
Holistic massage allows the body’s natural healing abilities to come forth and balance the entire body. Through deep tissue she will also focus on areas of deeper tension if necessary, with each treatment being tailored specifically to the individuals needs.
She is a strong believer in the power of touch and will use this to help you on your journey to heal and reach optimal wellness.
Location Hacienda Cristoforo
Flights to be booked to Tenerife South Airport (Reina Sofia). We will then arrange airport transfers to collect you on arrival.