11 Days 200-Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Koh Samui, Thailand
Thailand Yoga Teacher Training
In a beautiful island of Koh Samui, join Suriani Sam EarthSea 200 hour Intensive Teacher Training Program. This training program is suitable for all levels of dedicated practitioners journeying to deepen their yoga practice. It is a great opportunity to take a step back from your busy working schedule and focus on learning to cultivate self-realization and awareness through daily yoga practice and meditation. Whether or not your intention is teaching yoga, towards the end of the course you will learn the fundamentals of becoming a confident yoga teacher. The course is mainly focused on learning to teach yoga, life as a yoga teacher and simple techniques for self-development. This 11 day program is a full-time island experience journey from 07:00 - 18:00.
- Daily yoga practice and study
- Meditation sessions and breathing
- Posture clinics practice and foundation
- Learn the practice of teaching from the best
- 10 nights accommodation
- Daily healthy meals
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
All participants are required to arrive on the day or evening BEFORE the start of training.
Daily itinerary vibe
- 07:00 Beach Meditation
- 07:30 Morning Practice (Earth Yoga)
- 09:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 Earth Yoga Posture Clinics and Human Anatomy
- 12:00 Lunch
- 14:00 Satsang (Discussing the History and Philosophy of Yoga)
- 15:30 Afternoon Practice (Sea/Yin Yoga)
- 17:00 Sea Yoga Posture Clinics and Human Anatomy
- 18:00 Free Time
What is included
- 11 Days Full Intensive Program
- 10 nights Accommodation
- Yoga Mats and Blocks
What is not included
- Airline Tickets
- Island Excursions
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
Green Garden is located in Bangrak Koh Samui. It's within walking distance to the beach, restaurants, and convenient stores.
Things to Do
- Thai Massage
- Free Salsa Class every Friday night at Fisherman's Village
Breakfast and lunch are included.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Other dietary requirements on request
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Suriani Sam was introduced to the world of yoga by her sister, Suraya Sam (founder of Ascend yoga therapy) in 2010. After becoming a fully licensed yoga teacher, Suriani spent time travelling to countries such as Peru, Malaysia, and Cambodia completing 200 hours in prenatal, hot Hatha, and Earth yoga seeking the natural roots transmitted by people through yoga. In 2017, she moved to Koh Samui, Thailand to establish Earth Yoga Teacher Trainings under Shiva Nandi, before launching her own school EarthSea Yoga Method in 2018. She seeks to spread her message of love and compassion to her students.
Location Green Garden 45/2 Moo 4 soi bangrak 9, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani, Thailand
Arrival by airplane
Samui International Airport (USM)
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.