28 Days Detox Weight Loss Retreat in Koh Samui, Thailand
Detox Weight Loss Retreat Thailand
This 28-day program (29 night, arrival night is free) has been designed for maximum body detox weight loss, health, and fitness. New Leaf is one of the world’s premier weight loss detox resorts. They believe this four-week detox wellness package will transform anyone looking for maximum weight loss and body rejuvenation. Get started and speak with an experienced detox expert at New Leaf Detox Resort in Koh Samui, Thailand.
- Free fast Wi-Fi resort wide
- Airport transfer From Samui Airport (USM)
- Daily free access to gym and training studio
- Daily massage, far-infrared sauna, herbal steam room
- Daily guided group activities (Walks, aqua aerobics, aqua spinning, yoga, boxing, etc)
- Daily colema (Dedicated detox building with 10 brand new private rooms)
- All detox juices, smoothies, soups, supplements, and teas
- 29 nights accommodation (Arrival night is free)
- Hatha Yoga
The 29-night (the arrival night is free) 28-day juice fasting detox program includes the full New Leaf program. It is a powerful weight loss and fitness package for anyone looking to lose substantial stored body fat and tone muscle. This detox weight loss package will improve fitness and overall wellness and health.
This one month detox is a top-rated program for people looking for a big change in their lives. Many guests, men, and women see this 28-day fast detox as a way to get ‘back on track’. Also, detoxing in Thailand is the perfect place for that health holiday.
Your program includes daily colema, guided group activities, all detox meals and supplements from New Leaf Detox Resort's own brand, Air Thai Life. This package also includes a liver flush each week of your stay. They have structured the program so you can add detox extras like personal training, private Thai boxing, private yoga classes, swimming lessons, Thai cooking, and more.
What is included
- 29 Nights Accommodation
- Air Condition Bungalows And Rooms
- All Detox Juices, Smoothies, And Soups
- All Detox Meals And Supplements From Their Brand, Air Thai Life
- All Detox Supplements And Herbal Teas
- Daily Self-Administered Coffee Colema
- Daily Far-Infrared Sauna (Separate Women And Men)
- Daily Guided Walks
- Daily Gym And Personal Training Studio
- Daily Parasite Zapper Use
- Daily Room Serviced
- Daily Self-Administered Coffee Colema (Enema)
- Daily Thai Herbal Steam Room (Separate Women And Men)
- Daily Traditional Thai Or Oil Massage
- Daily Yoga Class
- Samui Airport Transfers
- Wi-Fi In-Room And Resort
- Guided Group Activities
- Liver Flush Each Week Of Your Stay
- Meditation Sessions
What is not included
- Laundry Service (charged at an affordable Baht 50 / approximately 1.50 USD per kilogram
- Health Club
- Steam room
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Yoga studio
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting room
- Parking lot
- Outdoor shower
New Leaf Detox Resort is a purpose-built detox weight loss health and wellness resort. It is on 2.7 acres of flat coconut grove land connected to the beautiful swimmable Maenam Beach.
Main resort features
- 25 x 8.5-meter saltwater pool - 1.2 meters deep for aqua exercise (80-meter shallow end), 1.6 meters deep at the deep end
- Purpose built 10 x 14 square meter rooms for detox colemas and colonics
- Separate women and men’s spa, each with far-infrared sauna and herbal steam rooms able to seat 12 guests in each at a time
- Full 128 square meter gym with cardio machines, TRX, free weights, etc.
- Medical Clinic with Doctor and Nurse
- Herb garden (they grow all the herbs used in your drinks and soups)
- Hydroponic garden with 300 green vegetables used in your meals
- Games and movie room (opening April 15, 2019)
These are compact 20 square meter comfortable single occupancy rooms. They have a private bathroom, a comfortable bed, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, television, etc.
Standard single and couples bungalow
These are 35 square meters and very comfortable for single or double occupancy. These rooms have a queen size bed, private bathroom, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and television. It has everything you need for a private detox holiday.
Deluxe single and couples bungalow
The deluxe bungalow is the largest room at 60 square meters and located waterside. They are close to the pool, beach, and main building. King size beds, work desk and chair, 49-inch television, fast Wi-Fi, cable television, and air conditioning. These are very comfortable, spacious rooms.
Your room includes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony (close to the pool and beach)
- Smart Cable/Netflix Television
- Daily Room Serviced
- Free Wi-Fi in Room and Resort
- Large Bed (Queen or King)
- Private Bathroom
- Refrigerator (stocked with water)
Things to Do
Here are some of the fantastic guided activities you can try during your detox program at New Leaf:
- Morning Walks/Hikes
- Aqua Aerobics
- Aqua Spinning
- Cooking Classes
- Swimming lessons
- Thai Boxing Training
- Nutrition Sessions
- Personal Gym Training
- Waterfall Hiking
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding and more
The 'all inclusive' packages include all detox juices, smoothies, soups, detox supplements, and herbal teas. Multi award-winning Chef Mr Rick Stephen designed the tasty, nutritious soups.
They own and operate Air Thai Life and product all the detox and superfood supplements. All these are used in all programmes so they can guarantee excellent weight loss and fitness results for all our guests. They have organic herb garden and hydroponic gardens and product much of the food and herbs used in the meals — departure transition from detox diet to solid food is served as a salad to break your fast. The following morning, on the departure day, you will have a fruit salad for breakfast and salad for lunch if applicable.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
- Daily Massage
- Daily Far-Infrared Sauna (Separate Women and Mens)
- Daily Herbal Steam Room (Separate Women and Mens)
- Daily Self-Administered Coffee Colema
- Body Scrub
- Colonic Machine Treatments Available
- Intravenous Vitamin Therapy
Meet The Instructors
Air , Khun, Sylvie, & 3 more…
Air founded New Leaf Detox Resort in 2006. Air retains a ‘hands on’ approach and is in the resort daily greeting guests and taking nutrition, cooking and other health classes on a regular basis. She graduated from Ramkhamhaeng University in Thailand. With her in-depth knowledge of detoxification, Air has featured in programs for Asian News channel in Singapore and local airlines all around Asia. Air continues to write and study nutrition, health and natural supplements. Air is also the owner and operator of Air Thai Life an organic Thai supplement company.
Yak is a fitness expert having worked in the industry for two decades. The New Leaf management first noticed how professional and experienced he is when he was the Activites Director at the Koh Samui Intercontinental Resort. Khun Yak is highly experienced in Personal Training, Thai boxing, Aerobics instructor and guides the guest daily walks. Yak speaks Thai and English.
Sylvie is a French native and has been teaching yoga and meditation since 2000. She conducts daily guest group classes at New Leaf. Sylvie speaks French and English. Sylvie specialises in the following: Sivananda Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Restorative (Yin) Yoga and Power Yoga – Certified Reiki Therapist – Pranayama (Breathing Exercise) – Mindfulness Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
KP is an Australian Digital Marketing expert and athlete. He is a Surfer, Cyclist, Mountain Biker, Triathlete and Xterra Athlete. KP is an IT and Digital Marketing Specialist. Having studied Computer Programming at Stanford University and recently as a Digital Marketing Specialist from Columbia University. He is an original shareholder and Digital Web Director with Australian Surfwear Company Billabong for 17 years. 2006, KP moved to China and attended Jiao Tong University studying the Chinese language. KP speaks English, Mandarin and some Thai. KP is a certified First Aid Responder.
Gary is an Australian waterman and has been swimming competitively for decades. Gary is a certified lifeguard and CPR instructor. He has many aqua fitness skills and takes classes and does one on one swim coaching with New Leaf guests.
Having previously worked at Kamalya, Absolute Sanctuary and Samahita Retreat, Nurse Nong has extensive experience in detox, spa and wellness. Nurse Nong runs the New Leaf Clinic and facilitates all colonics and intravenous vitamin booster injections and other treatments.
Location New Leaf Detox Resort, Maenam Beach, Koh Samui, Suratthani 84330, Thailand
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Samui Airport (USM). Transfer from and to the airport is included. New Leaf Detox Resort will pick you up from the airport if they receive flight details within 48 hours before arrival. After this time, you will be required to make your own way to the resort in Maenam.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 25% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 7 days before arrival.