14 Days 100 Hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Insightful Yoga Teacher Training Thailand
Tag along with BlackMat Yogi in January 2020 to the rice field surrounded Mala Dhara Eco Resort, Chiang Mai. Whether it is to deepen your yoga practice, learn, or have an edu-vacation, come join BlackMat Yogi in the land of smiles.
- Daily yoga practice
- Daily meditation sessions
- Learn all the theories and philosophies
- Training materials, and certificate
- 13 nights accommodation
- Daily delicious meals
- Yin Yoga
You should arrive on 3 January and leave on 16 January. You can arrange to be picked up from the Chiang Mai airport and dropped off back there on an arrangement with BlackMat Yogi (not included, but not expensive). After booking, please provide your flight details to arrange this.
Saturday 4th to Wednesday 8th January and Saturday 11th January to Wednesday 15th
- 07:00 - 09:00 Meditation and practice
- 10:00 - 13:00 Theory and philosophy
- 14:00 - 17:00 Teaching/practice theory and practicum
- 17:00 - 18:00 Closing practice
Thursday and Friday in between
- Free time!
What is included
- 3 meals every day
- 11 hours of yoga teaching, training materials, and certificate
What is not included
- Airport transfer
- Additional massage and spa treatments
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Yoga studio
You will be accommodated at Mala Dhara Eco Resort and there are twin room, single deluxe, and dorm options.
During this retreat, you will be served daily delicious Meals.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Dhugal Meachem is a yoga edu-tainer and anatomist as well-studied in life as he is in the traditions of modern Yin and Hatha yoga. For Dhugal, yoga is about doing your yoga your way. It’s about practicing hard so you can see what you’re capable of. It’s about being so damn comfortable being you it’s contagious. Dhugal has traveled the world (and back), speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, and some French, and is a lifelong student of Eastern spirituality and the science of movement. Dhugal offers a full 500-hour Yoga Alliance training program, broken down into five signature models.
Location Mala Dhara, 152 m.3, Mae Pong, Doi Saket District, Chiang Mai 50220, Thailand
Arrival by airplane
Chiang Mai International Airport
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 40% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 100 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.