13 Days 100-Hour Pranayama and Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Course in Chiang Mai
Intensive Yoga Teacher Training Thailand
Set your practice and teaching above the rest by offering a holistic approach to your teaching and workshops (not only physical exercise). Become a teacher to offer yoga as a whole and get more practitioners organically. Become specialized in the therapy or healing mental and emotional issues to lead holistic health. Build a supporting community around your practice. Be a lead teacher in pranayama, Yoga Nidra, meditation, and heal from the subconscious mind. Offer training and workshops in pranayama and Yoga Nidra. Get certified by the International Yoga Alliance. Expand your potential to get the deeper connection within.
- 11 days of practice
- 2 yoga classes per day
- Pranayama and meditation lessons
- Adjustment, alignment, and teaching practice
- Asana and mantra chanting sessions
- Philosophy, anatomy, and theory
- 12 nights accommodation
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Kriya Yoga
Why learn pranayama?
- Pranayama is a most powerful practice in yogic tradition. This practice is found to be excellent for balanced psycho-physiological development.
- On the basis of scientific research, the practice of pranayama can lead to improved oxygen consumption on the cellular level, less oxidative stress, strong immunity, and all these lead to better health.
- Teach and practice pranayama to help to calm the nervous system by improving parasympathetic response. It leads to better digestion, reduces high blood pressure, and leads to a stress-free lifestyle.
- Pranayam leads to overcoming psycho-emotional issues by improving focus, concentration, and staying awake in the present moment.
- It improves energy level by cleansing the energy channels, removing toxins from the body.
- It helps to prepare for higher yoga practices like concentration and meditation. Which ultimately leads to peace of mind and sets you free from stress and negativity.
Why learn Yoga Nidra?
- Yoga Nidra is a powerful, safe, natural, and useful tool for deep relaxation. Teach your students to be in charge of their wellbeing, health, quality of sleep, quality of life while reducing stress and anxiety - just some of the many benefits of Yoga Nidra.
- 30 minutes practice of Yoga Nidra is equal to two to four hours of deep sleep.
- Yoga Nidra teaches how to communicate with your subconscious mind anytime. It keeps you in charge of uncontrollable negative emotions, beliefs, habits, or irrational fears. It helps to form a new behavior pattern for a quality life.
- Benefits of having Yoga Nidra regularly is equal to the benefits of meditation. It makes you the master of your own mind.
What this training means to you:
All the classes and material will empower you to be a good and complete yoga teacher not only an exercise teacher. The training includes manual and at the end of training, you will be able to teach pranayama and yoga Nidra lesson for your students. If you are already a yoga teacher, this training and certification will give you a wing to offer high-level and holistic yoga classes. Moving closer to be a complete yoga teacher.
- Step by step and systematic learning to pranayama and Yoga Nidra
- Study of asana and alignment related to pranayama practices. Hands-on adjustment with Kru Nok. Yogic Concepts will give you all of your knowledge and lifetime consultations.
- You will learn yogic kriyas (cleansing processes) to help in teaching and practice
- Anatomical study related to practices
- Deep philosophical understanding behind pranayama and Yoga Nidra practice
- Lectures and understanding of important Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Lectures on Nostril dominance and application in pranayama practice
- Understanding stress and its management in a yogic way
- Understanding of yogic and Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle
- Learn how to make a creative class especially pranayama, Yoga Nidra, or meditation classes (from beginners to advance level)
- Love for yoga and has been practicing consistently for at least six months.
- All students must be prepared to work hard in the teacher training course. 100 percent participation is required. Emergency situations where students are unable to attend class will be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Student should be in healthy conditions and no serious injury before joining this course.
- English communication must be fair as a primary language of teaching will be English. Kru Nok will translate English to Thai in the classroom.
- Pregnancy at any stage is not allowed to apply for the course.
- This course is available for any level of instruction. No prior experience is necessary.
The course includes some add on
- Pranayama or breath work for therapeutic use
- Connect with new yoga teacher or friends in course study
- Practice multi-style of yoga classes (Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha, etc.) during course time
- One night stay in a boutique resort to practice Kriyas, some naturopathy treatments, and outdoor yoga
- Access to Yoga Ananda studio to join group classes free of charge in free time during courses
- 07:00 Pranayama, mantra chanting, or meditation
- 08:30 Asana class
- 10:30 Philosophy, anatomy, or theory
- 12:30 Lunch
- 14:00 Yoga Nidra
- 15:00 Adjustment, alignment, or teaching practice
- 17:00 Asana class
- 18:30 Karma yoga
Two days and one night stay in a beautiful boutique resort with luxury accommodation where you will have nephropathy treatments, outdoor yoga, and practice of yogic cleansing processes.
What is included
- 12 nights accommodation
- 2 yoga t-shirts, hand towel
- Yoga manual, Neti Pot
- 2 days and one night stay in a beautiful boutique resort with luxury accommodation
- Nephropathy treatments
- Outdoor yoga
- Yogic cleansing processes
What is not included
- Airport transfers
- Check-in Time: 12:00
- Check-out Time: 12:00
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Environmentally friendly
- Free parking
This training will be held at Yoga Ananda Chiangmai, Thailand.
Meet The Instructors
Kru Nok (ERYT500) is an inspirational and renowned Yoga Teacher in Chiang Mai – Thailand. She is famous for her unique approach of teaching yoga in different styles and adopting classes as per group's and individual's need. Apart from her teaching she has an inspirational story to share with you about how yoga evolved in her life. Her strength lies in her personal practice which is inspirational and motivates each student to achieve better. She teaches a blend of styles i.e. Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Therapeutic, Prenatal, Kids, Mediation & Mindfulness, Relaxation yoga etc.
Anil Singh is a qualified yoga teacher who holds a Masters Degree and post-graduation diploma in yoga education. He is ERYT-500 from Yoga Alliance as well. He has 19 years of yoga teaching experience internationally. Anil has taught yoga in India and many countries of Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. He has mastery in teaching pranayama, Yoga Nidra, and yoga philosophy. Currently, Anil is organizing yoga teacher training, yoga retreats and working with Yoga Ananda Chiang Mai in Thailand.
Location Yoga Ananda Chiang Mai, Room 110, Hillside 3 Condo, Lane 8, Nimmanhaemin Road, T.Suthep, Chiang Mai, Thailand
CNX Chiang Mai International Airport 3 km
Transfer not provided
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX). Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request by prepaid taxis from the airport.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.