10 Days Life Transforming Yoga Retreat South Africa
A 10-day life transforming yoga retreat.
This experience will teach you the deeper spiritual understanding of yoga. Through a disciplined practice over time, you will become aware of a shift in your ideas and principals.
Discover that you are limitless and how through the full understanding and use of universal principals, you will set your mind free from illusion and enter a life of freedom!
10 days with instruction in English Spoken languages: English; English; The maximum participants in the group is 7
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily morning sadhana
- Spiritual life coaching sessions
- Time to explore the surroundings
- Transformational workshops
- 9 nights accommodation
- Daily healthy meals
- Hatha Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
During this retreat, you will learn that a yearning begins for a deeper understanding of your self and the answer to the questions like who you are, where do you come from?
what are you doing in this world?
where are you going?
A yearning is experienced from within to find a purpose to our life and a way to fulfill that purpose.
Topics under discussion in the transforming workshops
- Who are you?
- Where did you come from?
- What are you doing here?
- Where are you going?
- How you are a spirit having a human experience
- The subtle body
- The joint operation of the physical, mental, and emotional faculties
- Understanding the role of mind, body, and emotions
- The science of the mind and emotions
- The conscious, subconscious, and superconscious mind
- How you are capable of changing your thoughts
- How you are capable of choosing and changing your life
- How are only thoughts that keep you in a limited world
- Scientific techniques to reprogram your thoughts and emotions
- Expanding awareness
- Self-study and journal keeping
- Processing of psychic scars
- Coaching techniques and vision board skills
Sample daily itinerary
- 06:00 - 07:00 Optional morning sadhana
- 08:00 - 09:00 Yoga class
- 09:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 - 13:00 Transformational workshop
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 17:00 Leisure time
- 17:00 - 18:00 Yoga class
- 18:00 - 19:00 Dinner followed by free time
What is included
- 1 daily morning sadhana
- 2 daily yoga classes
- 3 daily healthy meals
- 9 nights accommodation
- All retreat materials
- Daily spiritual life coaching sessions and workshops
What is not included
- Additional activities
- Additional transportation
People from all over the world that have been on many retreats before say that this one brings everything together.
You will leave our yoga retreat experience knowing who you are and what you are capable of.
You will gain an understanding of how to live a fulfilling life a deeper meaning to it and you will leave with a new attitude knowing how to use universal principals to live in harmony with the universe.
Things to Do
- Energy balancing sessions
- Hot air ballooning
- Hypnosis therapies
- Mountain bike riding
- Wellness spa
During this retreat, you will be served three daily healthy meals.
Pathways Country Yoga Retreat caters for and embraces all diets. Their homely meals are delicious and nutritious. You are even welcome to a glass of South African wine at dinner.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Available every day at an additional fee.
*Prices subject to change
1. Ancient African Ritual (120 Mins) 950.00 Zar - Full Body Polish, Body Wrap, Cleansing Facial, Followed By A Scalp And Body Massage
2. African Hot Rock Journey (60 Mins) 650.00 Zar
3. African Radiant Glow (75 Mins) 620.00 Zar - Dry Body Brush, Polishing Scrub and Full Body Wrap
4. African Handprint Ritual (60 Mins) 360.00 Zar - Hand Polish, Cuticles Restored, Hand Massage, Shoulder And Scalp Massage
5. African Footprint Ritual (60 Mins) 360.00 Zar - Foot Soak, Foot Scrub, Foot Massage, Pedicure, Shoulder And Scalp Massage
Meet The Instructors
Jennifer Fitzsimmons is the founder of Pathways Academy of Life and Pathways Country Yoga Retreat based in Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa.
Here she hosts Hatha Yoga Teacher Trainings, workshops, yoga retreats, and classes. She is the author of her published book 'Pathway To Wellness'.
As a qualified life coach, she specializes in transforming lives in wellness and fulfilment and is a qualified and registered yoga teacher through Ishta School of Yoga and Health. She is also a qualified Kundalini Yoga teacher (as taught by Yogi Bhajan) through 3HO and teaches both styles.
Jennifer is also a full member of The Yoga Teacher Fellowship of Southern Africa, thus the International Yoga Federation; she is also registered with International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association and 3HO South Africa.
She obtained a full distinction, Life Coaching Diploma through The Life Coach Institute in the UK.
Jennifer has been practicing yoga for 21 years and teaching for 18 years. She has also trained teachers for the past 13 years.
It is Jennifer’s intention to coach people with life-changing techniques to transform their lives by building positive attitudes and strong, well-balanced minds. She teaches a disciplined way of living, which increases vitality, health, and well-being and thereby a fulfilled life and has completed a collection of yoga voice-guided meditation, relaxation, mantra & visualization CD's and her book 'Pathways to Wellness'.
Location South Africa
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
- The remaining balance (total price - deposit) is due upon arrival.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- Reliable Customer Support: We’ll be with you throughout the process.
- We Care: We look forward to a better world, just like you.
- No Fees: Zero convenience fee.
- Flexible Payment: Just pay a deposit to reserve your spot.
- You Don’t Need to Create an Account: You are anyway in control of your bookings.
- Bank- Level Security for Transactions: We provide a safe Gateway.
- Cancellation Protection: Many of our retreats offer free cancellation options.
- Multilingual Retreats: The Retreats we offer are in multiple languages like English, Spanish, French, etc.