200 Hours Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
India Yoga Teacher Training
Nowadays, people have various types of Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Courses taught in the world and at Rishikesh, India. However, Swami Samarpan Ashram teaches exclusively scriptural, traditional yoga, Tantra, and Kundalini based on Shivananda Yoga, Swami Satyananda Yoga, and Bihar School of Yoga.
- Daily yoga class
- Meditation sessions
- Pranayama and asana
- Teaching classes according to the ancients
- 200-hour teacher training certification
- 19 nights accommodation
- Daily healthy meals
- Nidra Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Tantra Yoga
Daily sample schedule
- 07:00 Wake up
- 08:00 - 10:00 Practice of TTC
- 10:00 - 10:30 Breakfast
- 10:30 - 12:00 Practice of TTC, which is Karma yoga / Seva / service without expectations
- 12:00 - 13:00 Self-study part of TTC
- 13:00 - 13:30 Lunch
- 15:00 - 15:15 Tea break
- 16:00 - 19:00 Theory and practice of TTC
- 19:30 Dinner
- 21:00 Rest
In this 200 Hours Yoga Nidra Teacher Training course, you will study about asanas, pranayama, the practical aspect of Yoga Nidra which is an extract from Tantra, Kundalini, and also Chakras.
Please note that certificate will be given in the lineage of Bihar School of Yoga and Shivananda but not from the Yoga Alliance of America.
What is included
- 19 nights accommodation
- Certification of completion
What is not included
- Airport transfers
- Extra meals
- 80 EUR bank charges
Samarpan Yoga an internationally famous integral & authentic yoga that is suitable for everyone, from beginners to adepts. It is an evolving yoga that is grounded in tradition, yet adaptable to the needs of today. This system of yoga was developed by Himalayan Master Swami Samarpan in the lineage of Swami Shivananda Saraswati, Rishikesh and Swami Satyananda Saraswati, Bihar School of Yoga (BSY), Bihar, with the aim of spreading yoga from door to door for the World Peace, religious harmony, avoid all kind of war for the peace and stability of the Mother Earth.
Swami Samarpan Ashram is situated up above Rishikesh (Lakshman Jhula, Tapovan) a 30-minute uphill walk from the center of town (only 15 minutes going down!). Surrounded by forests and streams, it is a quiet haven outside the busy shops and streets.
The Ashram is growing its own leafy banana garden, has mango, lemon and Rudraksha trees, a vegetable garden is currently being planned. If you would like to have a "real" Ashram experience, this is definitely the place to be. The eight rooms can accommodate up to 16 persons, the minimum stay is three days. The food served is market fresh, there are daily yoga and meditation classes for residents and specialist Ayurvedic treatments are also available on site.
Please either call or send them an email for further information.
Swami Samarpan Ashram, Tapovan
House rules for all guest, student, visitors, and residents
- Please note that once the property has been booked guests need to pay in full advance and non-refundable.
- Please note that alcohol, smoking, and illegal drugs are strictly not permitted in the property premises.
- The main gate of the Ashram will be closed from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m., due to security reasons.
- Guests are requested to observe silence from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. at the ashram is dedicated to monastic order for the Yoga, Spiritual and Vedic study for the higher enlightenment.
- Please inform Swami Samarpan Ashram of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
- Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
- A damage deposit of INR 2000 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You shall be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full, in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
- This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
- Outsider friends or any visitors are not allowed residential areas and its own room, they may meet in the garden or near the main gate.
- Do not bring any food from outside which it contains such as eggs, meat, or fish.
- Please remember always switch off all lights and fan before leaving your room.
- Please keep the key at the designated area and do not carry with you.
- Please do not use your own lock or key for the room and it is not allowed in the Ashram.
- Safe deposit is available.
- Please keep the bathroom and toilets clean after use and they do not provide any toilet papers.
- Dress moderately as per respect to local culture and Ashram (monastic) life.
- Smoke-free property
- Yoga shala
During this retreat, you will be served with vegetarian and yogic food.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Kapil Dev Bist has completed YOGA TTC under the guidance of Swami Samarpanananda Saraswati and he has been studied in Shivananda Ashram, Rishikesh. He is leading Yoga TTC and other courses in Swami Samarpan Ashram, Samarpan School of Yoga at Tapovan under Guidance of Himalayan Master Swami Samarpan. Kapil Dev Bist is also teaching in other schools around Rishikesh. He is Head Yoga Teacher of Swami Samarpan Ashram.
Swami Narayanananda Saraswati
Swami Narayananada is a qualified yoga teacher and studied various aspects of Indian philosophy on Advait Adi Sankar and Psychology of Yoga in the Lineage of Shivananda Ashram, Rishikesh, and Dayananda Ashram Rishikesh. Currently, he is guiding and teaching various yoga schools in Rishikesh and around.
Location Swami Samarpan Ashram, Tapovan, Rishikesh, Dehradun, India
- (DEL) Indira Gandhi International Airport: 209 km Transfer not provided
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL). The transfer is available for an additional cost, please inquire for more details.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.