29 Days Zuna Yoga 300 Hour Bali Meditation Teacher Training in Indonesia
Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training
Zuna Yoga® 300-hour course dives deep into the world of meditation, yoga Nidra and pranayama. This meditation teacher training is offered as an immersion retreat. It is meticulously and thoughtfully designed to maximize your takeaways and is the culmination of many years of personal practice and educational experience drawn from leading yoga teacher training, classes, and retreats.
- Yoga classes
- Meditation sessions
- Pranayama, asanas, postures
- Teaching methodology with dedicated teachers
- 28 nights accommodation
- Daily healthy meals
- Course certificate
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
Students who complete their subsequent trainings are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
In this course, you will cover a variety of techniques from different traditions as well as provide you with the science, philosophy and practical experience for developing the skills you need to lead others with confidence. You will be using biofeedback data collected through wearable devices to provide insights on the effectiveness of the techniques you explore. You will also cover how to incorporate these new skills in meaningful private sessions, corporate programs, and workshops, as well as other tools to advance your career opportunities.
Yoga Nidra, included in this course as an extensive offering, is a systematic method of deep relaxation. The latest medical research says that as much as 80% of all outpatient treatment is a result of stress-related illnesses. Yoga Nidra is clinically proven to be an excellent tool for stress reduction, as a gateway into realms of essential, and restorative deep relaxation states.
Delivered properly, it is a tool that can be used equally well for beginners and advanced practitioners. It can also be very effective to deliver an experience much like meditation and therefore an excellent tool to assist your students in understanding what deep states of meditation feel like and supporting their progress in meditation. We will explore how to create your own recipes for a variety of specific uses. There will be ample time dedicated to its practice as well to refine your own personal delivery. Yoga Nidra is an essential tool for advanced yoga or meditation teacher.
The program syllabus includes
- History + philosophy of meditation - this course will offer a thorough examination of various traditions of meditation, including Advaita Vedanta, Sri Vidya, Classical Yoga, Hatha, Tantra, Buddhism, and Taoism. They will cover the theory
- The science of meditation - beneficial effects on the various systems of the body (psychology, neuroscience, anatomy, and physiology of the nervous, endocrine and musculoskeletal systems)
- The Science of Breath - although the breath is understood traditionally as a quintessential element of practice, it is rarely taught in a way that defines it as the powerful tool it is to trigger and control of the nervous system in ways essential for meditation, deep relaxation, and management of the nervous system.
- Prana, Chakras - there are many layers to understanding Prana, the prime life force and how it moves through the bodily framework of the Chakras. You will investigate this force in detail and how the currents of energy known as prana vayus are the very foundation of what makes yoga work.
- The Art and Science of Sequencing for Meditation - You will learn how to use the tools of asana, pranayama and bandha to effectively prepare for meditation and compliment its practice.
Meditation techniques - A wide variety of techniques will be included such as:
- Pranayama fundamentals
- Incorporating Biofeedback (wearable technology)
- Silence: in order to deepen the experience of meditation, we observe silence for the first few hours of each day, as well as for an extended 3 day period during the course.
- The comfortable seat: meditation's greatest ally - they will thoroughly investigate key seated postures and variations, troubleshooting common difficulties / addressing physical limitations and the effective use of props
- Yoga Nidra - yoga Nidra is one of the crown jewels of yoga that can deliver us effectively into the deepest realms of yoga, effortlessly. It is highly effective for reduction of stress and for understanding deep states of meditation and consciousness. We'll teach you how it works and how to develop your own yoga Nidra classes.
- Working with corporate clients / developing a corporate wellness program
- Business skills - developing and launching your meditation classes and workshops
- Workshops - We've some time to put all you've learned during this course into developing a three-day workshop series. Each group will share their creative ideas in a class presentation.
- Everyone will get ample opportunity to teach classes with their newly acquired tools affording the chance to refine their skills of delivering a well prepared and meaningful class.
- * 300-hour Meditation Teacher Training Certificate will be awarded on completion of all course requirements.
What is included
- 28 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, water, teas, afternoon fresh fruit snack
- Group airport transfer
- 450+ page manual
- Course tuition
- Course certification
What is not included
- Check-in Time: 14:00
- Check-out Time: 11:00
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
- Luggage room / storage
- Meditation garden
- Multilingual staff
- Special menu request
- Yoga shala
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Wireless internet
The mostly solar-powered resort includes three luxury pool villas on two hectares of land. The villas are gracious, spacious, open and are surrounded by large tropical gardens with a magnificent mountain backdrop. All villas have private luxury pools, terraces and traditional gazebos. The thatched-roof villas have been designed to use both traditional Balinese and modern architectural elements and they blend in perfectly with the natural environment. There are two 3 bedroom villas and one 2 bedroom villa. All bedrooms are air conditioned with en-suite bathrooms. The main resort can host a maximum of 15 guests in triple, double or private accommodation.
Jeda Villa is a private, exclusive venue that offers a true tropical experience. Jeda means "interlude" in the Indonesian language and this venue is designed to offer a retreat from your busy life. Situated at the foot of the mountain ridge at the edge of the West Bali National Park, the villas overlook Pemuteran village and the ocean is just 900 meters away. Five East Javanese volcanoes can be seen in the distance, especially during the evening’s breathtaking sunsets. The gardens are vibrant and impeccably manicured, providing space to stroll, daydream and connect with nature. Plant-based meals are prepared with creativity and love. Meal times are always a delightful surprise, with the expert chef and joyful kitchen team serving up eclectic and fresh dishes. There is plenty of space around the property for reading, relaxing and socializing. Balinese and healing massages are available onsite in an open-air pavilion.
All meals included
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Katherine has been practicing yoga for over 20 years. She completed her first 200-hour teacher training at Pure Yoga NYC in 2010. The same year, she was introduced to the Tantric Hatha style of Zuna Yoga and was inspired by its depth. She left her job as a sales executive in the corporate world in 2013 to join the Zuna Yoga team. She is now based full time in Bali, facilitating Zuna Yoga events and connecting with beautiful souls from all over the world.
Everett Newell has been involved in the energetic arts since 1978. Everett taught at the International Hapkido Federation headquarters in Santa Monica, California for over 10 years. His exploration of yoga began in 1992 and has been a journey through many traditions such as Tantra, Hatha, Anusara yoga, Kundalini, Vinyasa, Taoism, and more. Everett is currently devoting his efforts to sharing his own synthesis of yoga known as Zuna Yoga, which he offers through workshops, training, and retreats internationally.
Location Jeda Villa, Pemuteran, Indonesia
- (DPS) Ngurah Rai International Airport 87 km Transfer included
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). The transfer is included.
Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport Airport transfer included: Ngurah Rai International AirportNo additional charges. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 14% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.