3 Days Workshop Tapping into Your Inner Wisdom through Astrology with Yoga in Ubud, Indonesia
Indonesia Yoga Retreat
Tapping into your inner wisdom through Astrology. In this beginners workshop, you will learn the basics of astrology. This will empower you in understanding your own potential and your place in the cosmos. The timing of events in your life is orchestrated in harmony with the rhythm of the universal flow of time. Step into the world of astrology and with this knowledge create the life you are destined for.
Daily yoga class
Astrology classes and learning
3-hours beautiful spa massage and treatments
Delicious daily breakfasts
2 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
Daily sample schedule
- 07:00 - 08:15 Led yoga and mindful meditation
- 08:15 - 09:15 Breakfast at Taksu Spa
- 09:15 - 12:15 Module 1: You will begin the workshop by creating a group introductory circle. The individual astrological chart handouts in work-folders will be handed out to each participant, after which you begin an introduction to the chart layout. You will familiarize yourselves with the four elements, namely, fire, air, earth and water, and the three modalities, namely cardinal, fixed and mutable and their meaning in a chart. They introduce the concept of hemispheres in a chart and spend 30 minutes workshopping the latter learnings into each individual participant’s chart.
- 12:15 - 14:00 Lunch. Free time for relaxation
- 14:00 - 17:00 Module 2: You will spend the afternoon learning about one of the most important fundamentals in Astrology: the Planets. They consist of the luminaries, Sun and Moon; The benefits: Jupiter and Venus; The malefics: Saturn and Mars and the Outer Planets: Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. You will then look further, into the symbolism and the meaning of the 12 zodiacal signs and spend 30 minutes workshopping the latter in the participants own individual charts.
What is included
- 3 nights accommodation in a partner guest house
- Daily yoga classes
- Full tuition fee
- Delicious breakfast daily
- Course manual
- Welcome gift
- 3 hours of spa treatment
- Tea and coffee and water
What is not included
- Airport transfer
- Lunch and dinner
Arrival: Monday December 2, 2019
Departure: Wednesday December 4, 2019
This teacher training program is located high into the jungle-covered hills of Ubud, Bali. Ubud has developed the perfect mix of both traditional village style, homestay accommodation, through to some of the most luxurious five-star properties in all of Bali. We do not accommodate students all in one accommodation.
Instead we work with a group of partner accommodations in Ubud center within walking distance of the training venue. We ensure students have a private single room with hot water, aircon/ or ceiling fan and rooms are serviced daily.
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
This training will be held at Taksu Spa, Bali. Taksu Spa is located in the heart of Ubud, nestled deep in a secluded river valley that runs between Monkey Forest Road and Jalan Hanoman. After meandering your way along the eclectic and energetic streets of Ubud town, lined with eateries and artisan wares, step through the doors of this unique space and find yourself amidst a deep and tranquil tropical jungle.
Spend your days practicing to the sounds of birds and running water, gazing out into depth of palm trees and vines that surround the yoga shala. Immerse yourself in the complete Taksu experience and avail yourself of the full service day spa and delicious dining.
Things to Do
- Nature walk on Campuhan ridge
- Visit Monkey Forest Temple
- Visit Tampak Siring, the holy water temples of Bali
A delicious and healthy buffet breakfast is provided to you daily at Taksu, except for Sundays off. After a morning of meditation and asana amidst the trees, nourish your body with fresh tropical fruits, nutrient rich salads, home baked red-rice, grain or gluten free breads, freshly pressed juices, a variety of warm dishes and a team of chefs to serve you eggs any way you desire, ginger tea and local coffee, and so much more.
Cease the opportunity during your lunches and evenings to feast your way through the abundance of incredible culinary delights on offer in Ubud. From traditional warung style eats, to an entire collective of raw / vegetarian / vegan / organic offerings, to unrivalled fine dining, the food scene in Ubud is one not to be missed.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Raw Food
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
The following drinks are included:
Treat fatigued bodies and weary minds to a couple of hours of bliss in any number of a divine day spa or massage houses scattered through Ubud. With treatments beginning at a mere 10 USD or less, your time here is an opportunity to pamper yourself like never before.
For a truly divine day spa experience, Taksu spa boasts one of the most pristine spa environments in Ubud. Offering a full-service day spa, revive and rejuvenate your time here with any number of exquisite services, set among the rain forest.
This package already includes a spa package on the last day.
Meet The Instructors
Corinna Botoulas is a graduate of astrology. Her passion lies in empowering people in discovering their inner soul-full selves through the science of astrology. Corinna has been running workshops in Africa and Europe and now finds her self bringing her wealth of knowledge to Bali, where she integrates her love for yoga and movement into her workshops.
Location Jalan Hanoman No 43, 80571 Ubud, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled before the arrival date.