6 Days Spiritual Yoga Retreat in Koh Samui, Thailand
Thailand Spiritual Yoga Retreat
Join an enjoyable weeklong experience with the certainty that you will carry away practical tools to continue your personal growth, health and spiritual well being in daily life. You will get a chance to rejuvenate your body and mind through spiritual healing, yoga, Thai massage and meditation sessions. This retreat is designed for those who want to be connected with their true inner self. Come join and focus your holiday into healing mind, body and soul with nutritional, physical, and spiritual treatments!
- Yoga sessions
- Spiritual healing and karma clearing
- Chakra balance and daily mantra puja
- 5 nights accommodation
- Daily meals
- Hatha Yoga
This retreat focuses on self-transformation and rejuvenation, helping you to connect to the divine consciousness and returning to health and wholeness, as well as evoking both a refined awareness and deepening and spiritual understanding. You will leave with the incredible feeling of relaxation and inspiration such as being grateful for your life. Under the guidance of divine energy, you will relax, refresh, rejuvenate your body, mind and soul and you will find your true self.
- Arrival in Samui
- Airport / Pier transfer to your resort
- Introduction and welcome drink
- Free time to relax
- Romantic dinner in a tropical garden
Day 2 to 5
- 07:00 Detox
- 07:30 Mantra Puja
- 08:00 Yoga 4x
- 1 cultural tour: you will visit magic stones formation at Lamai Beach, Buddhist temples, Mummy monk (optional)
- Herbal Treatment
- Afternoon Thai massage ( Thai/oil /foot massage), (massage sessions will be offered 3 times during the retreat)
- Afternoon free time to relax on the beach / pool, swimming, hiking in the mountains, guided bicycle and cultural tours (all optional)
- 17:00 Cooking with Cousciousness. Learn to cook Thai vegetarian dishes and learn about the traditional Thai herbs and ingredients. ( optional )
- 18:00 Dinner, we will have a joyful and healthy dinner time together.
- Evening free time for recreation and relaxation
- Airport/Pier transfer
What is included
- Chakra balance
- Cooking sessions
- Daily accommodation
- Daily lunch and dinner
- Detox / herbal treatment
- Karma clearance
- Daily Mantra Puja
- Massage sessions
- Personal healing sessions
- Spiritual counseling
- Transportation at departure included
- Yoga sessions
What is not included
- transfers, can be arranged at additional cost
- Samui City Bus from / to the airport to Lipa Noi = 168,- THB ow, leaves every hour
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Yoga shala
Your accommodation is at Samui Cottage which is about 450 meters, a 6-minute. walk, from your retreat place Suryamumi Healing Center. All the retreat programs (Spiritual healing, chakra balance, karma clearance, detox, Yoga etc.) will take place in Suryamuni. You will have breakfast and dinner at the retreat place.
Enjoy home-cooked authentic Thai cuisine. We will eat together for breakfast and dinner times. Healthy Thai vegetarian or vegan and on request gluten-free dishes prepared with local herbs, roots, and vegetables.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
Traditional Thai massage
Thai massage is an ancient energy-based healing system that combines acupressure, reflexology and assisted yoga postures. Treatment effects are enhanced when the patient is fully relaxed and breathing deeply. In Thai massage, the body is compressed, pulled, stretched and rocked in order to clear energy blockages and relieve tension. The overall effect is one of deep relaxation, rejuvenation, and physical and mental well-being.
Thai oil massage
Thai oil massage is a combination of traditional Thai massage and special Thai essential massage oils. Oil massage is efficient and effective in relieving stress and tension; improving general wellbeing.
Thai foot massage
An oil treatment of feet, legs and knee-joints, which is focused on reflective spots. It is very effective to maintain or reestablish the proper functions of the entire body and its organs. It concentrates on massaging or pressing certain feet spots.
Meet The Instructors
Eve was born in Thailand and she’s been living in Samui for 35 years. She traveled to America, Europe, India, and Nepal to experience different cultures. She believes that everywhere in the world people are struggling for life, suffering from sickness and looking for a new way to change their lives.
Location Surya Muni Spiritual Healing Center, 4174, Tambon Lipa Noi, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
There are daily flights from Bangkok International Airport to Samui Island, frequently
about every hour, the flight takes about 1 hour. there are also daily flights from Singapore, Hongkong, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Pattaya.
By Air Asia:
The cheapest way to fly from Bangkok ( Don Muang Airport ), is to fly with Air Asia to Surat Thani and to take the Airport Shuttle ( bus and ferry ) to Samui Island. %Suryamuni Healing Center provides free transfers from Suryamuni Healing Center for guests on departure to Samui Airport or Samui Ferry Piers
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 14% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.