7 Days Rejuvenation, Ayurveda, and Yoga Holiday in, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Health Hub Yoga Holiday Bali
Hotel Komune has brought together some of the most experienced and professional health practitioners living on the island of Bali to deliver an authentic and effective detoxification and rejuvenation package. Hotel Komune caters to people who are looking to make positive changes in their life or for those who simply need to take some personal time out to reconnect, rejuvenate and step back into life with more clarity, focus and energy. They provide a supportive and beautiful environment for your stay.
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Yin Yang Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
Juice fasting offers a great way to detox and increase health and vitality. Drinking fresh, organic juices full of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes will alkalize the body, detoxify waste products, give rest to the digestive system, promote greater mental clarity, and physical lightness, increases natural energy levels, and promote inner stillness to enhance spiritual connection.
Ayurvedic treatments may consist of the following:
- Abhyanga massage
- Siddha paste
- Pinda sweda
- Herbal basti (enema) offsite
Also known as “Flow” yoga, Vinyasa yoga is an active, dynamic style of yoga that uses the breath to coordinate your movements smoothly from one posture to the next. You can expect to create some inner heat and sweat.
Iyengar is a traditional form yoga developed and popularized by B.K.S Iyengar. In an Iyengar yoga class, you can expect to have less flow and sweat and more focus on precise alignment and longer holds in postures. Iyengar is known for utilizing a variety of props in class to make postures available to all levels.
Yin yoga is a quiet, meditative yoga practice. Yin focuses on lengthening connective tissues. Yin poses are all done on the floor and are held for longer periods of time to get into the deeper connective tissues. A great complement to very active forms of yoga and exercise. Yin yoga works into the deep meridian lines of the body to release energetic and physical blockages in the body and mind.
Restorative is a quiet and extremely relaxing style of yoga meant to nourish and rejuvenate the body and mind. A restorative yoga class is very static with very little movement involved. Postures are held passively while being supported by props such as bolsters and blocks. Restorative yoga will leave you feeling deeply.
The itinerary / schedules will be given upon check in.
What is included
- Unlimited yoga classes from the daily Health Hub class schedule
- 2 one-hour private yoga session with Health Hub trainer
- 1 transformational breath or Reiki session
- 1 Ayurvedic consultation and take-home plan
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments (tailored to your personal requirements after assessment)
- Herbal medicines and supplements
- 6 days juices, probiotics, oxygenated water, and herbal teas
- 2 50-minute treatments from the Health Hub spa or salon
- Visit to sacred water temple for Balinese purification
- Mount Batur Volcano sunrise summit hike (weather permitting)
- Welcome drink and cool towel on arrival to Hotel Komune
- 6 nights accommodation
- 3 daily a la carte healthy and nutritionally balanced meals
- 2 bottles of mineral water in room replenished daily
- Free flow mineral water available throughout the hotel
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi through rooms and hotel grounds
- Wellness concierge throughout the week
- Komune gift pack
- 21% tax and service
What is not included
- Alcoholic beverages
- Italian coffee
This vacation is available all year round, please select an arrival date below.
- November 3 to December 15, 2019
- January 12 to March 29, 2020
- June 1 to October 31, 2019
- December 20, 2019 to January 10, 2020
- Check-in Time:14:00
- Check-out Time:11:00
During the retreat, you will reside at the beautiful resort rooms of Hotel Komune Bali. This stylish resort accommodation by the beach provides you with the perfect base for your Bali holiday experience, whether you’re here for the sun, the surf, exploring the area, or even enjoying a yoga retreat at the health hub. You will also have all day access to the beach club and all of the facilities it offers, with a choice of dining options and free Wi-Fi connection.
The resort rooms are designed as a home base with all the basics you need to either kick start your Balinese day of surf and adventure, or chill and relax after fitting in more than you thought possible in one day. Each room features your choice of a queen bed or two singles, a private ensuite with shower, available high-speed Wi-Fi internet, satellite TV, couch, study desk, in-room safe, ceiling fan, and air-conditioning to take the edge off.
The resort rooms feature cable / satellite TV, work desk with lamp, desk level electrical outlet, available electrical adapters, a spare electrical outlet at desk, direct dial phone, and speakerphone. There are also bathrobe, hairdryer, and private bathroom. Connecting rooms, in-room safe, individually controlled air conditioning, separate hanging closet, and windows that can be opened are also available in the rooms.
Komune Health Hub - yoga
The new beachfront yoga pavilions and facilities have been designed to allow you to do yoga in Bali using its facilities. You can take advantage of the Bali beachfront accommodation and Hotel Komune Bali will provide a spectacular canvas from which you can create your own unique retreats.
Komune Health Hub - functional training center
Hotel Komune Bali has installed a world-class functional training center again to facilitate fitness groups such as Cross Fit and F45. The equipment includes a range of free weights, TRX, barbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, swiss balls, heavy ropes, parallel bars, chin-up bars, rings, box, boxing, bosu balls, surf set boards, rowing machines, and much more.
Komune Health Hub - training pool
A 25-meter training pool is installed to facilitate aerobic training for surfers, as well as breathing training and big wave training. It's also a general training and fitness pool for Hotel Komune Bali guests.
Komune Health Hub - fitness center
Hotel Komune Bali recognizes that not all guests will want to train in groups. As such, they have provided a first-class gym with all the equipment you would expect to see at a top-end fitness center in Australia. A full range of cardio equipment, pin, and weights will allow you to train at your leisure and own pace.
Komune Health Hub - farm to plate
Hotel Komune Bali has recently upgraded their organic farm with the help of Mara Wolford, an organic agriculture expert. They are striving to be self-sufficient in fruits such as bananas, pineapples and papaya, general herbs, chilis, beetroot, and garden greens such as beans, zucchinis, and broad leaves for salads. They have their own chickens for eggs and goats for milk, fed only organic produce.
Hotel Komune Bali knows the importance of combining any training with a healthy balanced diet. So, they've created a dedicated healthy cafe and restaurant where they serve healthy, organic foods, and cold pressed juices to you during your stay.
- Health Club
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
- Yoga deck
Things to Do
In between spa treatments and relaxing pool time or you may select to take up one of the recommended off site activities to feed your adventurous side:
- An SUP session in Sanur
- Surfing lesson
- Tree tops ropes course
- Snorkel / dive with Manta Rays in Nusa Penida
- White sands beach visit
- Tirta Empul Water Temple Blessing
- Traditional cooking class
- Rice paddy cycle tour
In this retreat, you will be served with three healthy and nutritionally balanced meals per day at either the Beach Club or the Health Hub. The meals include one main dish and small side plus juice, smoothie, coconut, mineral water, Bali tea, or coffee. Free flow mineral water is available throughout the hotel.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Komune Resort & Beach Club Bali, Jl. Pantai Keramas, Medahan, Blahbatuh, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Driving directions from Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- Please ensure to take the toll road route from the airport
- Continue past Sanur along the Ngurah Rai Bypass for approximately 10 minutes
- Turn right onto the Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Bypass and continue along the new four-lane highway for approximately 15 minutes
- When you arrive at the traffic lights for the right turn to Pura Masceti (before Bali Safari and Marine Park), make a u-turn.
- Continue for approximately 1,100 meters until you find the left turn to Keramas Beach parking lot
- Komune Resort and Beach Club is located on the left turn halfway to the beach parking lot at Keramas
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to the airport is included. Hotel Komune Bali will pick you up from the airport.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.