7 Days 60-Hour Goddess Flow & Wisdom Yoga Teacher Training on Magical Bali, Indonesia
60-Hours Bali Goddess Flow & Wisdom Yoga Teacher Training
HEALING - WISDOM - INTUITION - JOY- HAPPINESS - SELF LOVE - SELF CARE - CREATIVITY - FIND YOUR PATH & MISSION - TRANSFORMATION - EMPOWERMENT
- Daily practices (all levels) yoga, meditations, chanting, self enquiry
- Chakra balancing workshop
- Learn to hold space for others and learn sequences with yoga, meditation and sounds to empower the rising of others
- Teaching labs for yogic empowerment and teacher skills awakening
- Workshop on how to create and manifest in your life;
- Rituals, priestess initiation
- Excursions to sacred temples, waterfalls, dolphin boat trip at sunrise
- Healing water ceremonies to awaken your divine feminine energies
- Daily beach time and me time
- Delicious yummy vegan/vegetarian meals, juices, teas, coconut waters
- Goddess sessions to facilitate how you can connect to many shapes and sacred energies of the Goddess
- Optional channeled message from the Goddesses for personal sessions (at extra fee)
- Healing yoga Nidra session
Each day a different aspect of the Goddess will be coming to you, and we can receive it, embrace it and integrate it together through individual and group practices.
The Goddesses you will work with:
- Goddess Saraswati
- Goddess Lakshmi
- Goddess Durga & Kali
- Goddess Tara
- Goddess Mary Magdalena
Please note this is not a religious program, we honor each tradition, and we awaken the qualities of the Goddesses inside of ourselves.
Sunrise boat trip for dolphin circle
Daily yoga practices and healing sessions
Daily teaching labs
Daily meditations, chanting, wisdom and healing circles
Sacred rituals and excursions to temples and waterfalls
4 workshops: yoga Nidra healing, crystal grid manifestation, chakra cleansing and Goddess communication
Airport transfers on day of arrival and departure
Daily vegan breakfast, lunch and dinner
6 nights accommodation
60hrs Yoga Alliance approved certification upon completion
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Yin Yang Yoga
- Somatic Yoga
Join this life changing journey to awaken your connection to the Goddess within. Each day you will invoke and connect and learn about a Goddess whose qualities we carry within ourselves, but now it is the time to awaken these connections so you can start to live an even happier, fulfilled life with all your divine creativity, wisdom and transformational powers.
Learn to hold a sacred space for other women for their transformation, healing and awakening and learn sequences, meditations and sound work to empower your students to awaken the sacred Goddess qualities within themselves for a fulfilled life.
You will have daily practices (all levels) of yoga, meditations, chanting, self enquiry, workshops, rituals, teaching labs, excursions to sacred temples, waterfalls, and healing water ceremonies to awaken your divine feminine energies. Daily beach time and me time and enjoy delicious yummy vegan/vegetarian meals, juices, teas, coconut waters. The Goddess sessions will facilitate how you can connect to many shapes and sacred energies of the Goddess. Each day a different aspect of the Goddess will be coming to you, and we can receive it, embrace it and integrate it together through individual and group practices. And learn how to facilitate this process in others.
Throughout the history of humanity there has always been feminine sacred communities to pass on wisdom, healing and empower sacred creativity. You will walk this path together and form a sweet and nourishing women circle throughout this week; with acceptance, inspiration, love and kindness. Loads of nourishment of this beautiful Goddess island: yoga, meditations, chakra balancing sessions, priestess initiation, massages, beach time, sunrise sessions, dolphin boat trip, Bali ritual workshop, healing yoga Nidra session and optional personal Goddess channeled reading.
What is included
- 6 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers on day of arrival and departure
- Sunrise dolphin boat trip
- Temple excursion
- Waterfall excursion
- Water healing ceremony excursion
- Daily meditations, chanting, wisdom and healing circles, rituals and amazing workshops
- Daily yoga practices and healing sessions
- Daily vegan breakfast, lunch and dinner
What is not included
- Additional healing and Goddess Channelling sessions with Kata
- Additional massages
- Travel and cancellation insurances (requested)
Arrival: Monday November 18, 2019
Departure: Sunday November 24, 2019
You will stay at the wonderful, heaven-on-earth Cili Emas resort at the ocean shore northeast of the island of Bali. Located in the quiet seaside area in Tejakula, Cili Emas Resort offers a tranquil beachfront retreat featuring stunning views of the sparkling Bali sea.
The retreat takes place on Bali, Indonesia.
Things to Do
Spa and massage and healing treatments
Possibility to book a personnal Goddess Channel with Kata, with the Goddess of your choice
Daily three organic vegan, gluten free meals will be provided with love.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Raw Food
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
During the week you can book extra massages and/or spa treatments.
Meet The Instructors
Kata van Doesselaar
Kata van Doesselaar is an experienced yoga teacher, breath & massage therapist, healer, & coach. She practices yoga for 15 years and teaches yoga for 10 years. She has been trained in various styles (Iyengar, Ashtanga&Vinyasa) until she found her Maha yoga teacher, Shiva Rea, who is her biggest inspiration. Kata's primary style became the Prana Vinyasa Flow (Krishnamacharya lineage) founded by Los Angeles-based Shiva Rea, and she nourishes a deep connection to Shiva. Her other favourite practice is Yin Yoga. These last years Kata developed her own style&training, that she shares with passion.
Location Cili Emas Oceanside Resort Bali, Jalan Segara Pantai Tejakula, Tejakula, Singaraja, Bali 81173, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS), Denpasar, Bali.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.