7 Days Health Yoga and Meditation Retreat in Bali, Indonesia
Meditation and Yoga Retreat Bali
Let Bali Health Retreat Oasis and the magical island of Bali be your foundation for a week of self-care! Bali Health Retreat Oasis specializes in all aspects of yoga, meditation and health and a variety of experienced teachers and therapists in Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, Western Medicine and Naturopathy. Bali Health Retreat Oasis offer a wide variety of healthy meal choices and cleansing juices. The knowledgeable team will help you to improve your health, enter a peaceful state of mind and ensure that you have a memorable and enjoyable experience.
Daily yoga classes
Daily meditation practices
4 spa treatments with experienced practitioners
Health assessment and diagnostic consultation upon arrival
Transfers from and to the airport
Daily breakfast and lunch
6 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
At Bali Health Retreat Oasis, you will enjoy daily yoga and meditation practices with a variety of teachers in the studio’s scheduled classes. At the beginning of your training, you will have a diagnostic consultation with either the Chinese medicine or Ayurvedic doctor to learn more about your health and body. %Your retreat facilitator will meet you to go over your week and add any additional activities. They can also help with any additional information you require, and advice based on extensive local knowledge of the best things you may like to do.
You will enjoy a blessing ceremony to begin the week. Additionally, you will have a private yoga and a private meditation session with one of the head teachers, four treatments at the studio, Mercure, or at recommended spas, and unlimited use of the unique bonus therapies on-site at the studio and resort.
Why Choose Us?
- Our Location: Our studio is steps away from a beautiful white sand beach in the peaceful village of Sanur where you are able to get away from distractions and focus on the journey you are taking.
- Initial Consultation: An integral part of this retreat begins with a consultation with either our Ayurvedic Doctor, Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner, or Western Doctor where you will learn more about yourself and they will put a plan together to guide you to better health and harmony.
- Your Facilitator: You will have a personal facilitator with you during your week. They will work directly with you to make sure your retreat is personalized to your needs and are there to help you with any requests you may have.
- Our Staff: When you come to PONO, you are treated like family so you feel like family. We are genuine in a way you can feel because our main goal is for you to enjoy your time.
- Our Teachers: We have a variety of experienced local and western teachers and many classes to choose from. We all try to live the Yoga lifestyle with harmony and integrity most important to us. We do not claim to be masters or gurus, but we are here to guide you on your journey of self-discovery.
- Our Therapists: Our therapist/healers including practitioners in Ayurveda, Acupuncture, Western Medicine, traditional healers and local massage are all highly experienced and experts in their fields.
- Our Customization: Everyone is unique and your retreat is too! We give you the option to add on activities that you are interested in, making sure you enjoy every moment of your retreat.
- Outside Partners and Therapists: We have relationships with expert partners like Rip Curl, Leha Leha Spa, and Bali Buda who work with us to make sure all activities in your retreat are of the best quality.
- Take Home Booklet: Including advice and information on a healthy lifestyle, and based on your consultation, a guide for you to take home.
- Honesty and Integrity: We do our best to respect the laws of the land, as required. We are a fully legal company and our western employees have legal work permits. We pay tax and we endeavor to be respectful members of the expatriate business community. You will not have your retreat canceled, prior or during, by immigration, and risk loss of your valuable time and money. Many training and retreats offered in Bali do not respect these principles, they are just commercially motivated.
What is included
- 6 nights accommodation
- Balinese blessing ceremony to begin the week
- Diagnostic consultation with our Ayurveda doctor
- Unlimited yoga and meditation with a variety of teachers at the studio’s scheduled classes
- One private yoga and one private meditation session
- 1 Ayurveda full body massage
- 1 acupuncture
- 1 traditional Balinese massage
- 1 Bokashi therapy
- Full-day excursion to Ubud
- Healthy breakfast and lunch provided at the studio
- Opening dinner provided at our favorite Sanur restaurant
- Product gift pack with everything you will need for your stay
- Herbal steam room: eucalyptus-infused steaming therapy for detox, relaxation and weight management
- The amazing chi machine therapy
- Hammock therapy
- Sound therapy: relax listening to special 4 megahertz meditation and relaxation music
- Airport transfers included
What is not included
- Additional activities
- Additional dinners
- Additional treatments
- Personal expenses
You will be accommodated either in single or twin rooms at Kolonial House, a beautiful, small boutique guesthouse and spa that features top-quality facilities with characteristic furnishings, creating a peaceful and warm atmosphere. The guesthouse has a beachside yoga studio, two shared kitchens, two large pools, cozy gazebos, large dining tables, a large library of DVDs and books, spa and treatment rooms, and peaceful koi and turtle ponds.
All of its rooms are air-conditioned and each is fully equipped with free internet access, satellite television with DVD player, a private kitchen, hot and cold-water shower, closet, minibar, safety box, desk and chairs, and baldaquin-type (canopy-type) beds with mosquito nets.
In case Kolonial House is fully booked, Power of Now Oasis is also partners with the Mercure Resort Sanur, which is located right next door to the studio. In fact, the studio is located on the resort's property. This beautiful, four-star, beachfront hotel and resort is located in a peaceful corner, and the studio truly believes that it is one of the best in the area. It has a variety of rooms to choose from including shared twin and deluxe ones, and villas.
The gardens and traditional temples in this property, together with its amazing beachfront location, make it a fairly-unique hotel on Sanur's main strip. It is the only hotel with many shady trees on the beach, and the last resort right down at the end of town. A special temple is just a five-minute walk away, and a local market and traditional fishing fleet based alongside retain the special, local-community atmosphere that has sadly been generally lost at most of the other resorts nearby.
- Steam room
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Dining area
The retreat is set in a lush garden space, just meters from Sanur’s white sandy beach in beautiful Bali, Indonesia. This is an amazing space where you will experience a truly harmonious feeling. Enjoy the sea breeze as you practice upstairs in the open space of the eco-friendly, 100% bamboo, turtle-shaped studio.
- Beach, 200 meters
- Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) - 20 minutes
Things to Do
During your free time, you may choose from any of the options Power of Now Oasis has for you for an additional cost. Some of these options feature a one-day trip to cultural and spiritual destinations of your choice, a cooking class at Malaika Secret Moksha, Ayurvedic treatments, acupuncture with Chinese Medicine Doctor Tony Liem, or water sports such as surf, SUP, SUP Yoga, kite surf, wave board, wind surf, kayak, diving, and snorkelling.
Other more relaxing options available for an extra cost and arranged by Power of Now Oasis are a colon hydrotherapy and aesthetic treatments at Cocoon Medical Spa, detox herbal steam room sessions, a Bokashi massage and therapy for detox, a deep tissue therapy, and other spa treatments and massages. You may also have a two-hour consultation with Naturopath expert Liat Solomon and get a juice fast and colonic detox plan by the naturopath specialist.
During this retreat, you will be served one daily healthy breakfast and one daily lunch provided at the studio. An opening and a closing dinner will also be provided at a beautiful place. You will also get recommendations for exploring the best local restaurants by night.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
During this retreat, you will enjoy unlimited access to several treatments such as herbal steam room sessions consisting of eucalyptus infused steaming therapy for detox, relaxation, and weight management.
Other therapies you may choose from are hammock therapies where you will swing and breathe in the beautiful garden area around the studio, sound therapies where you will relax listening to special four megahertz meditation and relaxation music, and chi machine therapies which are brilliant for skeletal and muscular relaxation and alignments, as well as circulation, chi prana, and to boost energy.
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Kolonial House, Jl. Sekar Waru No.20, Sanur, Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to the airport is included. Power of Now Oasis will pick you up from the airport.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.