9 Days Yoga and Meditation Holiday at Koh Kood
Yoga and Meditation Retreat Koh Kood, Thailand
Spend your days with yoga and meditation on the beautiful Island of Koh Kood. The Hatha yoga gives strength, flexibility, and quiets the mind through the asanas and the breathing techniques: pranayamas. You will experience different types of meditation that you easy can bring into your daily life. Every second day, you can enjoy the beach or go on trips. This is a wonderful opportunity to give your self-space to feel and embrace your soul, body, and mind. This course gives you lots of input and every second day off to digest and time to enjoy the island life. You are invited to a Thai-dinner on the last evening. You will get an introduction to Koh Kood.
- Refreshing yoga practice
- Pranayama and meditation sessions
- Free time to explore the local surroundings
- Beautiful and quiet area for yoga practice
- Savor delicious vegan meals
- 8 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
Program for Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- 09:00 - 10:30 Yoga og meditation 1. module
- 10:30 - 11:00 Pause
- 11:00 - 12:30 Yoga og meditation 2. module
- 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 - 15:00 Yoga og meditation 3. module
- 15:00 - Time for contemplation, relaxation, treatments and sightseeing
Program for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Time for contemplation, relaxation, treatments, and sightseeing.
What is included
- Welcoming meeting when you arrive
- 4 days of yoga and meditation teaching
- 8 nights accommodation - Choice of shared (with twin beds) or private bungalow with bathroom, terrace, and breakfast
- Transfer from and to the ferry
- Introduction to Koh Kood
- Vegan dinner on the last evening
What is not included
- Travel insurance
- Transport to Koh Kood, Thailand
- Lunch, dinner, and drinks
- Sightseeing, treatments, rental of motorbike, or snorkeling trips
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Concierge desk
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
- Luggage room / storage
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Special menu request
- Yoga shala
- Bicycle rental
- Board rental
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Parking lot
- Tour assistance
- Wireless internet
- Outdoor shower
You will stay in a shared twin bed bungalow with bathroom and terrace or you can pay for a bungalow for yourself.
This retreat will take place at Meo Dee Hotel, Koh Kood, Thailand.
Things to Do
- Book coaching sessions
- Enjoy the beach and sun
- See the waterfall
- Go to the other beaches on the island
- Try out the good restaurants and cafes
- Rent a motorbike and go exploring
- Go on a diving or snorkeling trip
- Go kayaking or on a paddle board
Massage and spa
- Facial massage
There will be wonderful Thai food and fruits. You can also find western food. It's up to you to go vegan and detox.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
Meet The Instructors
Gitte has worked with personal development and meditation for 25 years. Graduated as a reflexology therapist in 1991 and clothing designer in 1998. She has worked individually and in groups on various types of bodywork, massage, rebirthing, channeling, inquiry, meditation, dreamwork, diet, feminine energy, dance, and coaching. Gitte has visited and lived in the Temple of That Phanom on the Mekong River in northeastern Thailand and stayed for 12 months in the temple.
Mikael has worked with personal development and meditation for 38 years. He has been educated as a healer at Bob Moore and as a masseur at Northern Light Massage.
Location Mee Dee Hotel, 26/5 Moo 2, Koh Kood, Trat 23000 Thailand
(TDX) Trat Airport 73 km Transfer not provided
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Trat Airport (TDX). From there, you can take a taxi to Laem Sok Pier. At Laem Sok Pier, there are several ferries going to Koh Kood.
Arrival by bus
You can also go by bus from Bangkok on a joint ticket including bus, boat, and taxi to the resort. Please contact EnergyBliss, if you have any questions.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.