Awaken to Your Truth retreat
Asheville is known for its powerful vortex energy, it is believed these energies intersect under the city. This spiritual energy is often compared to Sedona. The energy is powerful in these wise mountains, rounded by the winds of time, soft and rolling, proud of what they have sustained and still standing tall. These mountains are a metaphor for life, we endure much but still, we stand tall, we continue, we persevere. This spring, in the mountains of North Carolina, come claim your strength, tap into the power of the mountains, pull in the energy of Mother Earth to revitalize you on your journey.
We will plant the seeds on this 3-day adventure of awakening. Opening to us, to our gifts, to our talents, to our essence, that purity that we all came to life with that sometimes gets lost in the throws of life. Plant the seeds and awaken to your true gifts.
In the woods we will connect deep within, through meditation, breathwork, yoga and sisterhood circles, we will find our connection to nature. We will breathe in the fresh mountain air as we walk the paths layered with pine needles. Each step taking us into a deeper state of contemplation, connection, and acceptance of life.
There will be an optional Goddess Reiki Level 1 and 2 certification training after the retreat.
- General Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
What to Expect
- Burn away our past Karma in a special fire ceremony, where we will use the ashes to design a unique creation with the intention of rising from the ashes, a new understanding of self
- Early morning Yoga and meditation
- Evening Sound Healing, be bathed in the sounds of gongs, drums, chimes, and singing bowls
- Contemplation time in nature to write, breath, meditate or “just be”
- Creating potions using natural earth elements
- Chanting for awakening to our truth
- Goddess Activation Codes to activate you to a higher sense of your truth
- Sisterhood Circles, Ceremony & Rituals where you come together to share and grow in love and community
- intuitive Channeling Circle to gain insight from your spirit guides
The optional Goddess Reiki training itinerary
- REIKI GODDESS AGENDA
- The opening ceremony on the land
- Moving Affirmations to Awaken the Healing Channels/
- Grounding Meditation
- Quick Intro/Oracle Deck
- Goddess Reiki Training
- Re- Ki
- Reiki Master-Teacher Lineage
- Goddess Reiki
- How Goddess Reiki works
- The Goddess Healer
- Definition of Usui Reiki
- Reiki Guidelines
- Reiki Principles
- The Illusion of Ego
- The Chakra System- Chakra Meditation
- Seven Layers of the Aura
- Sound Healing with their crystal bag, activate them, clear them, smudge them, read the affirmation for each chakra
- Creating Sacred Space the Goddess Way
- Tool Kit
- Goddess Brushing and Etheric Combing
- Goddess Decree
- Gratitude to Goddesses
- Secret Symbol: Goddess Symbol
- Secret Symbol: Cho Ku rei- trace with sound
- Codes for protection, clearing, grounding
- 12 Hand Positions
- How To End Session
- PARTNER PRACTICE
- 21 Day Clearing
- Personal Practice to accelerate the healing process
- Mindful Practice
- Closing Ceremony
- Goddess Reiki Meditation
- River of Light Poem
What is included
- All excursions and sacred gatherings
- Full Breakfast
- Accommodations in a luxury private home
What is not included
- Ground transportation
- Travel Insurance highly recommended
- Personal expenses
- Lunches and dinners (you can bring food or we will go out to restaurants)
Lunches and dinners (you can bring food or we will go out to restaurants)
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Lisa is a yoga teacher, an intuitive life coach, and healer. She taps into your higher self to offer assistance along your life path. Veronica’s heart offering is devoted to uplifting and awakening women to their Goddess self, tapping into the ancient wisdom and higher consciousness of truth.
Lisa has been a practicing yogi for over 25 years. She is an E-RYT 500 Hour Yoga Alliance Kundalini and Hatha Yoga Teacher. She studied in the Himalayas where she received additional 200-hour training. The training included Meditating in the caves of India, dark meditations in the ancient Buddhist monasteries of Kashmir and experienced a life-changing rebirthing journey as she participated in a burial ritual to shed the past and awaken to a new light. Lisa infuses her classes with the essence of these collective journeys.
Veronica is certified in Kundalini Yoga, Reiki, Quantum Touch, The 12 Rays, Sacred Crystals, Shamanic Teachings, Ceremonies and Land Energies, Red Tent, Sacred Pregnancy, Emotional Freedom Technique, Sacred Medicine Woman, The Way of the Shaman, Essentials for Empowerment & Awakening, I AM Sisterhood, Shamanic Healing Tools & Modalities, Life Visioning, Sacred Aromatherapy, Abundance Manifestation, and Shamanic Breathwork.
Location 3303 Meadow Fork Road Hot Springs, NC 28743
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please wait to book your airline ticket or ground transportation until the retreat has been confirmed. You will be notified via email. Add us to your contacts.
Asheville is on EST (Eastern Standard Time).
We suggest arranging for a rental car and carpooling with other retreat participants.
The closest airports to Asheville are the regional airport in Asheville or Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport in South Carolina.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
A $300 deposit is required in order to reserve your space for the retreat, a $250 deposit is required for the Reiki Training
Installment payment options are available in any increment until the final payment is paid (no exceptions)
There will be a late payment fee of $100 if the full amount is not paid one month prior to the retreat start date