10 Days Christmas and New Year Detox, Yoga, and Meditation Retreat in Rishikesh, India
India Yoga Retreat
Forget about the festival rush, join this Christmas and New Year detox, yoga, and meditation retreat in Rishikesh. Imagine a place surrounded by mountains, near the beach of the mighty river Ganga and rich from nature’s creation. It is a place where you eat delicious foods every day, where your every need is met with a big smile, where you are cared for day and night with traditional yoga, pranayama, meditation etc. Enjoy morning yoga to relax the body and evening meditation to calm the mind, imagine a place as beautiful as this where you are offered daily inspirations to live a more healthy, more harmonious way of life.
- 2 yoga therapy classes
- 1-hour Ayurveda massage
- Daily meditation, pranayama, and mantras chanting
- 9 nights accommodation
- 3 daily nutritious meals
- 1 cooking class
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- 06:30 - 07:30 Pranayama and Sanskrit chanting
- 07:30 - 09:00 Asana Hatha yoga
- 09:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 - 13:00 Temple and ashram visit
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 16:30 Free time
- 16:30 - 18:00 Asana
- 18:00 - 19:00 Meditation
- 19:00 - 20:00 Dinner
What is included
- 10 Days comfortable accommodation
- 3 daily nutritious meals plus fresh detox juices and tea
- 2 daily yoga asana classes
- Daily meditation, pranayama, and mantra chanting
- Session with Ayurveda consultant
- 2 Yoga Therapy classes
- 60-minute Ayurvedic massage
- Yoga equipment (yoga mat, neti pot, mala, stationary, etc.)
- Visit a spiritual places and know its spiritual values
- 1 cooking class
What is not included
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Pick up from the airport can be arranged at an additional cost
Things to Do
Rishikesh is a popular destination of the travelers from all over the world apart from the activities included in the course you can also enjoy the following things:
- Whitewater river rafting
- Bungy jumping
- Mountain biking
The food provided is hygienic and well-prepared vegetarian food. During this retreat, you will enjoy the daily vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Every meal will consist of a special nutritious Ayurvedic and yogic menu developed according to the season.
The following meals are included:
- Herbal tea, Detox juices, fresh juice
- Breakfast: fresh fruit, bread toast with accompaniments, porridge and one Indian breakfast dish (different menu every day)
- Lunch: fresh green vegetables, lentil, rice, Indian bread and salad (different menu every day)
- Dinner: soup, green vegetables, lentil, rice, Indian bread, dessert, papad and salad (different menu every day)
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
Meet The Instructors
Dr. Amravathi, Vijeth Kumar, & Mayank
Dr. Amravathi Erraballi
Amaravathi Erraballi, known among her students as Ammu teacher, is an expert in the field of Yoga Anatomy and Physiology. Since 2004, she has been flawlessly fusing ancient Indian traditions with contemporary know-how. Working with International Yoga Alliance registered courses since 2025, her vast experience in various aspects of Yoga allow her to captivate her students' attention as she eloquently imparts the knowledge she has gained over the years. After acquiring a Masters degree in Physiotherapy, she completed the RYT500 from Rishikesh Yog Peeth.
Vijeth Kumar Kumar
Vijeth has been teaching Yoga Philosophy and Yoga Nidra in the teachers training programme at Rishikesh Yog Peeth in Rishikesh, India, since 2013. He has taught yoga philosophy, yoga nidra and asana methodology to 18 teacher training programmes (over 540 students), guiding his students compassionately in realizations and awakenings which have inspired deeper insights into themselves and how they relate to the world around them. His asana methodology classes focus on Ashtanga and Hatha yoga, and provide instruction on yoga with props, observing, modifications, assisting and adjustments.
Hatha And Ashtanga Yoga Teacher
Location Rishikesh Yog Sansthan, Village Jonk, Pauri Garhwal, India
Rishikesh is the most popular city so there are many transportation facilities from the many cities of India.
Arrival by airplane
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) is the nearest international airport from the school (approximately 285 kilometres). From the airport, are so many flights you catch to Dehradun Airport (DED) which is the nearest domestic airport (approximately 35 kilometres). Transfer from both airports is available at an additional cost.
Arrival by train
- There are so many trains from Delhi and other cities of India, Rishikesh (4 kilometres) and Haridwar (25 kilometres) is the nearest railway stations from Center.
Arrival by bus
- You can also catch the luxury and general busses from New Delhi ISBT to Rishikesh.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date.