26 Days 200hr Yoga Teacher Training with Naturopathy & Emotional Detoxification in Rishikesh, India
Yoga Teacher Training India
Join Ek Omkar Yoga Center for 200-hour multi-style yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, India, intended for beginners and intermediate yoga students. It is a great opportunity for the yoga practitioners and passionate yoga lovers to learn yoga from the place of its origin. This yogic culture will help you to gain proper knowledge and learn more about different body types, strength levels, flexibility, and capability in teaching yoga.
- Daily yoga classes
- Classes suitable for all levels
- Yogic body cleansing techniques
- A comprehensive 200-hour teacher training course
- Eligibility to register with Yoga Alliance upon completion
- Daily nutritious and energizing vegetarian Indian meals Except for Sunday
- 25 nights accommodation
- Free Airport Pickup
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Kriya Yoga
- Sivananda Yoga
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
The 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course offered by Ek Omkar Yoga is a multi-style course. The yoga styles covered in this program are Hatha (Sivananda Style), Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow.
Our main focus is on imbibe yoga in your daily life as we believe yoga is a lifestyle. It creates a perfect balance in your life.
Yoga is timeless wisdom. It is a transformational discipline that promotes the union of mind, body, and spirit. It helps us to tune in to our body’s obligations, rewarding us with a whole host of health benefits both at mental and physical levels. Here at Ek Omkar Yoga Center, we believe Yoga is a lifestyle and everyone should adopt it– we look forward to welcoming you to our growing community of Ek Omkar Yogis and Yoginis.
Students who complete their subsequent training are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
What will you learn
1. Mudras, Bandhas, mantra chanting and their benefits
2. Pranayama (Breathing techniques) and their benefits
3. Different paths of yoga and what is hatha yoga?
4. Various types of salutation ( sun salutation, moon salutation ) and about minimum 60-75 yoga postures (asanas )
5. Hatha yoga ( Sivananda style )
6. Ashtanga vinyasa yoga sequence ( series 1 )
7. Yogic cleansing techniques ( Kriyas) (Kapalabhati, Neti, Dhanti, Trataka, Agnisar kriya, Nauli )
8. Mantras chanting (chanting of basic mantras, mantras for different chakras )
9. Meditation ( chakra meditation, Naad Brahma meditation,
chanting meditation, dynamic meditation )
10. Yogic anatomy ( understanding of the physical body/subtle body/energy system using yogic science )
11. Modern anatomy ( understanding of the physical body using
modern science )
12. Yoga philosophy (discussion about the Patanjali yoga sutra and few important concepts from Bhagwad Geeta )
13. Emotional release ( understanding the concept of manifestation of emotion/pschye on the body and learning about a few points to release the held emotions
14. Alignment of various postures
15. Physical and verbal adjustment of yoga postures
16. Teaching practice ( delivery classes one to one and one to many
17. Guided Shavasana and Yoga Nidra
- 07:00 - 08:00 Pranayama(Breathing techniques), Kriya (Cleansing Techniques), Mantra Chating, Mudras, Bandhas
- 08:00 - 09:30 Asana (Postures) Practice
- 09:30 Breakfast
- 11:30 Alignment, Adjustment techniques, Teaching Practice, Practicum
- 13:30 Lunch
- 15:00 Yoga Philosophy and Yogic Anatomy
- 16:15 Tea break
- 16:30 - 19:00 Asana (Postures) Practice
- 18:15 Meditation
- 19:30 Dinner
- 20:00 -21:00 Study time
Please note: This is only for reference. The daily schedule may subject to change(s)%
This 200-hour Hatha yoga teacher training course is the very first level of yoga teacher training. It is intended for people who dream of becoming a certified yoga teacher and who want to be certified. This teacher training will help you deepen your knowledge of yoga. After the course, you will head into the world of yoga with confidence.
The training would immensely advance your practice, acquaint you with the many layers of yoga, and help you find your voice while teaching. If you are in love with yoga and wish to teach, the course will mark the beginning of your successful journey as a yoga teacher.
If you are a beginner practitioner of yoga, you will be provided complete theoretical and practical knowledge of every aspect of yoga. The rules and regulations at Ek Omkar Yoga are enforced according to the yogic life without losing its spirituality. The rules and regulations aimed at helping students to gain proper knowledge and practice of yogic culture.
The program is intended for both beginners and intermediate yoga students. Its mission is to bring students of all physical and mental levels together. As a part of the course, observing each other will help every student to learn more about different body types, strength levels, flexibility, and capability.
Hatha is a branch of yoga and is also popularly known as Hathavidya. "Hatha" in Sanskrit means "forceful". It incorporates a set of physical techniques known as asanas or postures. These asanas are designed to align your body. Hatha yoga is not just physical exercise. Rather than that, it is about understanding the mechanism of your body, using different body postures so that your energy flows in specific directions.
Hatha yoga consists of eight limbs focused on attaining samadhi. If you have ever observed your body during different emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or happiness, you may notice that when you are happy, you sit in a particular posture and when you are sad, you sit in another posture. That actually means in different states of emotion and situations, your body attains different postures naturally.
The opposite of this is called the science of asanas, or postures. Hatha yoga teaches a complete balance of flexibility and strength in the body. At Ek Omkar Yoga, Hatha classes incorporate classical yoga poses and emphasize on proper alignment and breathing. They believe that Hatha yoga is the supreme tool for self-realization.
What is included
- 3 daily vegetarian meals from Monday to Saturday
- 25 nights accommodation
- Ek Omkar Yoga bag and T-shirt
- Pick-up from Rishikesh railway station or bus stand
- Teacher training manual
- Toilet paper and towels
- Tuition fee
- Unlimited filtered drinking cold and hot water
- Wi-Fi access
What is not included
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals on Sundays
- Travel insurance
Bookings made at least two months prior to start dates are eligible for an early bird discount of 100 USD per person.
During the training, you will be staying at either shared or private accommodation. Everything will be prepared for you to enjoy every moment during the training program. Accommodation is equipped with lots of facilities to make the students feel at home. There will be bathrooms, 24-hour water supply, tables and chairs, free Wi-Fi, luggage rack, and 24-hour security guard. The rooms for single occupancy will be available at extra cost.
This yoga teacher training will take place in Rishikesh, India. Rishikesh is best known as "Land of Yogis". It is the place of origin of yoga. Every year, a thousand of tourists from all over the world visit the place. This is an awesome destination to spend your spiritual holidays. Many people love to have fun on the Holy Ganges River and many love to practice yoga on this magical land.
During the training, you will be served purely vegetarian food three times a day, from Monday to Saturday.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Meet The Instructors
Aman, Patricia, & Lydia
Aman Walia is a teacher of Ek Omkar Yoga center in Goa. He started his spiritual journey 10 years ago as a teenager when his brother introduced him to some of Osho’s teachings. With the zeal to learn more, he went to stay at Osho’s ashram in Pune. He has practiced yoga in several schools and is eager to share what he has learnt from others.
Patricia's yoga journey started in her early youth and has grown out of deep interest in natural ways of healing. She was greatly supported and inspired by a family of naturopaths, healers, and medical practitioners. Undertaken studies on eastern philosophy, psychology, and religions, traditional Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, meditation, and Chinese martial arts helped to deepen insight and brought clarity to the understanding body and mind relationship. She practices yoga, Reiki, Shiatsu, and Thai massage. Furthermore, she holds an academic master degree in physiotherapy.
Lydia started with an interest in diet and holistic living. She traveled to India in 2012 to study Ayurveda and the traditional Indian methods of disease prevention. Becoming fascinated with this approach she has been living here ever since, learning about Ayurveda, Yoga and how the two are interwoven. She became a certified teacher of Ashtanga Vinyasa with yoga alliance in 2014, and then went on to deepen her studies in Mysore, where she returns for ongoing study. As part of her training, she was introduced to Sanskrit, and to philosophy related to yoga.
Location Ek Omkar Yoga Center, Near Gramin Bank Post Office Lakshman Jhula, Rishikesh Uttarakhand, India 249302
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flights to arrive at Jolly Grant Airport (DED). From there, a taxi can be hired to get you to the school.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.