14 Days 100 Hours Beginner Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Beginner Yoga Teacher Training
Rishikesh holds the roots of yoga and so yoga in Rishikesh is the best thing if you want to delve into the ocean of happiness. The healthy body and a happy soul is the aim of yoga and to fulfill this aim, we conduct various yoga courses that are famous for their quality and uniqueness.
Among all those certified yoga courses in Rishikesh, 100 Hour YTTC is the course suitable for all level of yoga aspirants, that means if you are new to yoga then this will be a great start for your yoga journey and if you are an experienced in this field, then this is the chance to practice more and more in yoga.
- Daily yoga and meditation class
- 1 relaxing full-body massage
- Free Indian traditional cooking class
- Every Saturday Satsang (spiritual gathering)
- Free yoga therapy class every week and certified yoga instructors
- Unlimited free high-speed Wi-Fi and use of in-house library
- 3 times daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- 13 nights comfortable accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- General Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is among the most popular options. Rishikesh is the place where the Beatles came to learn Yoga from Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and make this place famous for yoga. Moreover, the place is recognized as the World Capital of Yoga as in the pristine time, most sages and monks chose this serene destination to get immersed in peace.
The 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course at our yoga school in Rishikesh is based on the ancient traditional style of yoga along with the modern style. In the course, you will learn all aspects of yoga under the guidance of well-experienced and humbled teachers.
Yoga is a path of happiness, a path that leads to the glorious world. Yoga is the knowledge and practice that should be accessible to every individual all over the world, this is the reason that the short yoga course of 14 days is introduced by Rishikesh Yoga Association. Simply means, the course understands your scarcity of time very well.
100 Hour Yoga TTC is the foundation where a strong practice of yoga stands. It is necessary to go through a warm-up session before building your skills as a Yoga Teacher and 100 Hours Yoga Course offers that session.
Shatkarma (cleaning process)
- Introduction of shatkarma
- Jalneti and sutra neti
- Eye cleaning (trataka and eyes cups)
- Introduction of pranayama
- Yogic breathing technics for increasing awareness
- Benefits of pranayama
- NadiSodhana pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Surya Bhedi and Chandra Bhedi pranayama
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Introduction of yogic Mudra
- Jnana and chin mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Prana mudra
- Different mudras for better health
- Mudra for concentration
- Common mudras for daily use
- Introduction of Bandha
- Jalandhar bandha
- Introduction to yoga
- Its philosophy and evolution
- Concept of hatha yoga
- Different practices of hatha yoga
- Introduction to yoga sutras of patanjali
- Ashtanga yoga
- Lives of yogis (Inspiring stories)
- Introduction to Meditation and Concentration
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Tips for developing concentration
- Bahir and Antartrataka
- Dynamic meditation (Osho meditation)
- Nada meditation (sound meditation)
- Chakra meditation
- Third eye meditation
- Yoga Nidra
- Inner visualization
- What is mantra and benefits of chanting mantra
- Shanti mantra (mantra of peace
- Guru mantra (mantra for guru)
- Gayatri mantra (universal prayer)
- YogenaCittasya (Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- Hare rama, Hare Krishna (Maha mantra)
- Skeletal system
- Muscular system
- Muscle Functions according to joint movements
- Digestive system
- Circulatory system
- Dynamic Postures: Pawanmuktasana series, Vyaghrasana, Surya namaskar
- Standing Postures: Tadasana, Utkatasana, Padhastasana, Trikonasana, Parivrtta Trikonasana, Parshwakonasana, Parivrttaparshwakonasana
- Veerbhadrasana I, Veerbhadrasana II, Veerbhadrasana III, Parsvottanasana
- Inverted Postures: Sirsasana, Sarvangasana, Halasana, Pinchamayurasana, Adhomukhavrkshasana
- Twisting Postures: Ardhmatsyendra asana, Parivrittijanusirshasana, Kati Chakrasana
- Back Bend Postures: Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Matsyasana, Kandhrasana, Chakrasana, Gomukhasana, Rajkapotasana
- Forward Bend Postures: Paschimotanasana, Janusirasana, Ardhpadam Paschimotanasana, Padprasar Paschimotanasana, AdhoMukhaSvanasana
- Balancing Postures: Vrkshasana, Mayurasana, Natraj Asana , Garudasana, Relaxation Postures, Shashankasana, Makarasanam, Savasana
- 05:30 - Morning bell
- 06:30 - 06:45 Morning tea
- 06:45 - 07:00 Shatkarma
- 07:00 - 08:15 Hatha yoga
- 08:15 - 08:45 Pranayama
- 09:00 - 09:30 Breakfast
- 10:00 - 11:00 Yoga philosophy
- 11:00 - 12:00 Self Practice
- 12:00 - Lunch
- 15:00 - 16:00 Anatomy and physiology
- 16:15 - 17:45 Ashtanga Vinyasa
- 18:00 - 19:00 Meditation and Mantra chanting
- 19:15 - 20:00 Dinner
- 22:00 Lights off
Note: All classes are mandatory for students.In case of an illnesses or emergencies student can take leave with due permission from the concerned teacher. Leaves without reasons won’t be accepted and this will severely effect the monthly performance of the student.
What is included
- 1 relaxing full-body massage
- 13 nights twin shared accommodation
- Rooms with hot water, attached bath, and toilet
- Unlimited free high-speed wifi internet connection
- 3 times daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- Course books and course manual
- Cleansing material like neti pot, rubber tube, etc.
- 1 Himalayas trip
- Every weekend excursion
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) Dehradun Airport
- Every Saturday satsang (spiritual gathering)
- Usage of in-house library
What is not included
- Private accommodation 150 USD Extra
Students will be staying at Rishikesh Yoga Association during the course period. The school is privileged with a location which is close to the famous Laxman Jhula bridge and local market of Rishikesh.
They have twin shared rooms and private rooms for the students who will be staying here during the course. The rooms are spacious, bright, and outward facing rooms. The room comes with two separate bed in twin shared accommodation and a big single bed in private accommodation. Both categories of rooms are fully equipped with attached bathroom with western toilet and hot shower, balcony with mountain view and an independent entrance. Students are offered with a bed sheet, pillow cover, towel, toilet paper, blanket, and high-speed Wi-Fi during their course of stay.
The entire vibe and energy of Rishikesh are apt for wholesome transformations through yoga. The town is blessed with abundant natural beauty as it is settled at the foothills of Great Himalayas. RISHIKESH YOGA ASSOCIATION campus is situated in the Tapovan area which is the most prime location to practice yoga in Rishikesh. Surrounded by lush green trees, the fresh breeze coming straight from the mountains is in itself a dose of positive energy. What makes Rishikesh the best place for yoga is the presence of Holy River Ganges flowing right through its heart. When the whole ambiance is so pure and revitalizing, the yogic journey becomes even more fruitful.
The school offers best views of the Himalayan Mountains and the majestic Ganges is just at the walking distance from the school. Thus taking you a step closure to nature during your yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. You might even spot some beautiful birds and animals like cows or squirrels around the school, giving you an experience of harmony and peaceful co-existence.
Alongside impeccable training, the staff at Rishikesh Yoga Association is dedicated to providing all the students a comfortable and enjoyable stay. From rooms to food, the staff takes care of everything like that for a family.
Things to Do
These activities are not included in the package but Rishikesh Yoga Association arranges upon request.
- River rafting- the most popular thing to do in Rishikesh
- Bungee jumping
- Camping and bonfire
- Mountain biking
- Flying fox
- Cliff jumping
- Rappelling and rock climbing
- Ayurvedic massage and therapies
- Parasailing and paragliding
- Ganga Arti
- Experience the traditional Indian culture
- Cafe hopping
Yoga is about bringing a positive change in your body and mind, thereby bringing an overall transformation. Yoga is not just limited to your yoga hall, but it also extends to your dining table. Hence, it is important to maintain a healthy diet.
At Rishikesh Yoga Association, we serve a satvik diet to the yoga teacher trainees. The satvik diet which includes vegetables, fruits etc., is considered to be the best diet to keep a light and healthy body. Food which tends to make one’s body either too lethargic or hyperactive is avoided.
We make sure that the kitchen area and the food is clean and hygienic. Also, the food is freshly prepared for immediate consumption because it gives the best results. Consuming the satvik diet for a few days will automatically satiate your body needs and your body won’t crave for any unhealthy food.
Along with the food, it is also important to keep a check on the time that you consume. The classes and the food breaks are so scheduled that the food benefits you the most.
We also keep in mind if any student is allergic to any specific food ingredient. In such a scenario, the student can approach the staff to inform them about their allergy. The staff is kind enough to prepare a separate meal for such students.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Raw Food
The following drinks are included:
One free full body relaxing massage.
Meet The Instructors
Yogi Arpit Ji
Yogi Arpit Ji has instructed in various schools of Rishikesh and got unbelievable gratefulness from the understudies from all corners of the world. He shows yoga as a smooth and graceful lifestyle. He started learning yoga at the most famed Bihar School of Yoga, Munger. He is additionally the follower of Swami Niranjanananda, the well-known yoga instructor in Rishikesh. He is the coordinator and Ashtanga yoga educator at Rishikesh Yoga Association. Also he has immense knowledge of human body and Naturopathy .
Location Rishikesh Yoga Association, Ghugtani, Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Arrival by airplane
Book your flight to Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), from where you can take a domestic flight to Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun (DED) which is just 20 kilometers away from the school. They provide free pick up service from Dehradun Airport (DED) to School.
Arrival by bus
From New Delhi airport, you can get a taxi or metro to Delhi ISBT bus station. From there you can find many government and private transportation to bring you to Rishikesh. They also provide free pick up from Rishikesh bus station to school.
Arrival by train
The nearest railway station is Haridwar train station. They also provide free pick up service from Haridwar Railway Station to school.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.