8 Days Learn AcroYoga Retreat in Goa, India
Reviving Yoga Retreat India
AcroYoga is about connection and union, trust with both with oneself and with others, it is a game and it is freedom. Seven days to connect with your body, to deepen your practice and relax in this beautiful place, the home of yoga, India.
- Daily yoga practice
- Daily meditation sessions
- Flexibility to create your own schedule with private shala timings
- A variety of evening activities open to all
- Daily vegetarian breakfast and dinner
- 7 nights accommodation
Are you looking for something different? A special retreat? Then come to one of the most beautiful beaches of North Goa, surrounded by a natural and peaceful environment to stay for seven days.
Seven days to connect with your body, to deepen your practice, and relax in this beautiful place, the home of yoga, India. An ideal retreat to come with your friend, someone familiar or your partner, a special moment to work with yourself through others, through your couple and the group.
Because Acroyoga combines the dynamics of yoga, the game of acrobatics, and Thai massage. Acroyoga is about connection and union, trust with both with oneself and with others, it is a game and it is freedom.
- 07:30 Morning meditation, yoga, and Acroyoga
- 10:15 Breakfast
- Free time to enjoy!
- 16:30 Thai massage and therapeutic fly
- 19:00 Dinner
- 20:00 Optional evening activities such as meditation and Kirtan
About the practice
Each day, you will start with meditation, yoga, and Acroyoga. They will be dynamic practices combining the movement and breathing. The practice of yoga will prepare the body for your Acroyoga training, where you will explore the infinite possibilities that the body gives you.
In the afternoon it will be calmer, dedicating yourselves to Thai massage and therapeutic flights to end the day relaxed, receiving and giving a millennial healing technique such as Thai massage.
The retreat is focused for those who want to start practicing acroyoga or who want to deepen their practice even more. Devarya Wellness has designed this retreat to grow personally and in groups, so that in seven days, you will deepen, learn, and enjoy Acroyoga.
The classes are physically demanding so Devarya Wellness does not recommend this retreat to a complete beginner of yoga. InAacroyoga every day, you will work different topics, from pops, whips, transitions, calibrations, postures and washing machines, handstands and therapeutic flight. Moving from the easiest to the most complex.
What is included
- 7 nights accommodation priced per person, per night (inclusive of tax)
- Bed linen, bath towels, hand soap, and housekeeping services
- Private yoga shala and props
- 2 buffet meals breakfast and dinner
- Filtered drinking water and hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- A variety of evening activities open to all throughout your stay including Indian Kirtan, OSHO meditations, Indian music, movie nights, chanting and meditation
- Flexibility to create your own schedule with private shala timings
- Full use of resort amenities including two swimming pools, relaxation areas, gardens and private beach access with sun loungers
- Welcome drink and introduction talk with founders
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Pool towels (beach towels not included)
What is not included
- Visa fees
- Transfers and flights
- Beach towel
- Buffet lunch (it is available for your group at an additional cost)
- April 19th - 26th
- March 8th - 15th
- Check-in Time:14:00
- Check-out Time:10:30
Devarya Wellness offers you an escape from the mundane. The luxurious accommodation set in and around our tropical lush gardens is located just a minute walk from the Morjim beach also known as Turtle Beach, and is specially designed to give you the retreat break that you deserve.
The rooms across the property which span 7000 square meters, seamlessly blends the elements of a Goan Portuguese heritage with the aesthetics of Rajasthani royalty. Each room is vibrant, airy, and filled with natural light and good energy.
Tastefully furnished with earthy decor that has been handpicked to reflect the elements of nature. The accommodation offers you the beauty of traditional design combined with all the contemporary comforts of a luxury property.
All the rooms have been decorated with Chaka energy in mind, including color, and design. All rooms come equipped with a private bathroom, most with a private balcony, comfortable beds, spacious cupboards, fresh linen, a ceiling fan, an air conditioner and a mosquito net on request.
- Steam room
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Concierge desk
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
About Morjim Beach
Devarya Wellness, located in a coastal village in North Goa, overlooks the Morjim Beach. This beautiful beach stretch is also known as Turtle Beach after the endangered Olive Ridley sea turtles that nest on its shores during nesting season.
A quiet and peaceful setting, Morjim with its lush green hills, clean beaches and the Chapora river running through it, is a popular destination with foreign travelers and expats. Known for its serene atmosphere, the Morjim beach is a great setting for a yoga holiday.
It has something for everyone, whether you are a soul-searcher who is looking for tranquility or someone looking to enjoy a relaxing beach vacation. Morjim beach is a delight for nature lovers too. Apart from the Olive Ridley turtles, a variety of flora and fauna can be spotted here.
For those interested, dolphin sighting trips are offered by locals. You can even take a walk up the famous Chapora Fort for great views of the sandy beach and the green palms. Live the yoga life here, doing your practice, going for a swim, meditating on the beach and enjoying spectacular sunsets as you soak in the sights and sounds of this beautiful place.
During this retreat, you will be served daily buffet-style meat-free breakfast and dinner. Filtered drinking water and hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai will also be available all day.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Holistic treatments
- Therapeutic treatments and therapies
Meet The Instructors
Teaching Acro yoga is a beautiful challenge and an opportunity that the Universe gave me. I have taught in yoga retreats, private and group classes, also in circus conventions in Uruguay and Paraguay with Arturo, my partner.
Traveler, juggler, yogi, and Acro yogi. I started practicing yoga in India in 2006 and some years later, I met the Acro yoga world, since then I study it, practice it and share it. I had the opportunity during these years to teach in different countries of Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Location Devarya Wellness, Vithaldaswada, Morjim, Goa 403512, India
Arrival by airplane
Morjim is around 50 kilometers from the Goa International Airport in Dabolim, from where you can take a taxi or Devarya Wellness can pre-book a taxi transfer for you.
Arrival by bus
- There are frequent buses from the capital city of Panaji and the city of Mapusa to Morjim.
Arrival by train
- The nearest railway station is the Pernem Station, which is less than 20 kilometers away.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 60 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.