26 Day 200-hours Yoga Therapy Teacher Training in Indore, Madhya Pradesh
200-hour Yoga Therapy Teacher Training in India
Yoga Therapy Teacher Training in the birthplace of Yoga, India. This training is a complete and authentic Yoga Therapy Teacher Training, which involves various branches of yoga, covering physical, mental, emotional, and energy levels. After completion of this course, enabling you to teach yoga anywhere in the world.
Paramanand Institute of Yoga Sciences and Research stand out for imparting authentic and traditional yoga. They decode the secret ancient scriptures to unveil powerful yogic techniques and put them through practice to verify their potential. Some of our students are Record holders in various World Yoga Competitions and the Guinness Book of World Records. Paramanand Yoga Therapy Hospital has treated thousands of patients and continues to serve the mankind.
- Learn, practice, and teach traditional yoga and meditation
- Learn, witness, and experience inner yoga, own powers/ Shakti chakras, and Kundalini
- Techniques and applied yoga sciences for a healthy, wealthy, and successful life
- Safe, secure, spacious, cozy, and family type atmosphere and surroundings
- Ashram style living, a combo of ancient tradition with modern values
- 25 nights accommodation in the Ashram
- Hatha Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
Ancient holistic approach to Yog Chikitsa
Yoga therapy, or Yog Chikitsa, is not a modern word, but it is as ancient as yoga. There are often certain styles of yoga misleadingly branded as complete yoga. This could be for marketing purposes or to teach only a certain style of yoga asana sequence.
The style at Paramanand Institute is a traditional yoga which is in a deeper sense complete and authentic derives from ancient yoga scriptures as old as 10,000 years in Sanskrit taught in English. You will learn basic secrets from these scriptures which cover physical, mental, and emotional and energy levels.
Yoga and yoga therapy both are a complete scientific discipline that helps unification of body, mind, heart and ultimate energy. After completion of this course, students will become yoga teachers and also a yoga therapist. They will be able to teach yoga anywhere in the world. They will gain knowledge and promote positive health and bring harmony and peace in society.
- 06:00 Wake up and self-practice/meditation
- 07:00 Practice and Instructions of various techniques of meditation, asanas, pranayama, yogic kriyas
- 09:00 Breakfast
- 09:45 Karma yoga
- 11:00 Yoga asana / theory / practical
- 12:00 Yoga practices
- 13:30 Vegetarian meals
- 14:30 Self and personal studies, assignments/relaxation
- 16:00 Anatomy, communications, presentations, philosophy, courses
- 17.00 Meditation, yoga therapies, yoga Nidra, lectures, satsang, kirtan, yoga philosophy, discussions, question-answer session
- 19:30 Vegetarian meals
- 21:30 Self-studies
- 22:30 Sleep
Apart from the yoga course syllabus, the following lesson will be added on in each category in accordance with duration and advanced studies:
- Basics of Ayurveda
- Basics of naturopathy
- Effects of imbalance of chakras, nadis in yoga therapy
- Methodology for yoga therapy
- Therapeutic effects of asanas, pranayama, kriyas, mudras, bandhas, chanting and meditation
- Yoga therapy techniques
- Yogic lifestyle, diet, and yoga therapy
200-hour yoga therapy teachers training certificate
- Therapeutic benefits of limbs yogic movements
- Therapeutic precautions for practice and teaching Yoga
- An understanding of yogic and ashram life
- Therapeutic benefits of yoga asanas and of basic pranayamas
- Therapeutic benefits and practice of basic Kriya science
- Therapeutic benefits of Bandhas science, of silence (maun), of yogic cleanliness (shauch)
- Therapeutic benefits of tratak, concentration, Dharna, and of the yogic lifestyle, Yam and Niyam
- Therapeutic benefits of Pratyahar (withdrawal from senses)
- Therapeutic benefits of prayers, chanting and Bhakti yoga, and of meditation
- Techniques and understanding of teaching methodology
- An understanding of the basic principles of demonstration
- Observation and review, assisting/correcting
- Therapeutic benefits of the science of mantra and meditation
- Qualities of a yoga therapist, and special techniques, and applied yogic sciences for a healthy life
- Anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and yogic system of energy/ subtle anatomy and physiology (Chakras, Nadis, etc.)
- Yoga philosophy and lifestyle
- Therapeutic benefits aspect’s study of Yoga Scriptures (Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, etc.)
- Ethics for a yoga therapist
- Practicum includes student teaching at school as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others
- Assignments in related fields
What is included
- 25 nights accommodation
- Daily karma yoga classes
- Self-practice or meditation sessions
- Learn with experienced certified yoga teacher
- All arranged activities
What is not included
- Additional activities
- Vegetarian meals, laundry, RO water for the whole stay (200 USD)
- Registration fees (200 USD): Study materials, books, notebook, pen, neti pot, uniform T-shirt, yogi bag, airport pickup/drop off, and certification
- Dining area
- Yoga shala
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tour assistance
All rooms are with attached toilet / bath, hot and cold water, and private cupboard.
A resident on-campus program. Every moment full of learning new about the course, culture, Yogic history, food, fun, assignments, and joy.
6 acre campus is beautiful and under progress in Indore city, India. It attracts students from all over the world to carry on with studies and build their future in yoga and allied streams.
They have 3 yoga spaces, one is approximately 3000 square feet; another is approximately 2500 square feet and the third one is almost ready with 10.000 square feet. This will cater to the needs of students and society at large. Sometimes, large yoga workshop/ assembly is organized at the 10.000 square feet hall.
Hospital cum guest house
Within the campus, there is a beautifully neat and clean granite and marble building, extending hands for health and happiness to the needy. Nearby few outdoor patients visit in the morning hours from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. The treatments are done on charitable basis at nominal fees. This building has consulting chambers, 5 guest rooms with western toilets and bathroom.
Pyramids and meditation huts
There are meditation pyramids and meditation huts for self and deeper yoga, and meditation practice. Those are temporary huts.
- Maheshwar, 90 kilometers
- Mandu, 92 kilometers
- Omkareshwar, 72 kilometers
- Patalpani, 27 kilometers
- Ujjain, 50 kilometers
Things to Do
The following option can also be done during your stay in the ashram with additional payment:
Ayurveda cooking certificate: You will be guided practical basic Ayurveda / vegetarian cooking including basic sweet dishes. This you can learn during your stay in the ashram while pursing your yoga teacher training course. Notes are provided. The course costs 140 USD.
Ayurveda panchakarma and massage certificate: Ayurveda Massage / panchkarma certificate at the ashram's Ayurveda center is available for practical self-experience and training. Ayurveda department will be delighted to guide basics of Ayurveda massage and pachkarma. Notes are provided. The course costs 140 USD.
Personal yoga therapy treatment plan/ healing / private consultation with Dr. Omanand: For your personal health problems/relationship/ healing, a personal guidance, consultation and treatment plan by Dr. Omanand will be provided, subject to his availability. The course costs 150 USD.
Trips to Omkareshwar or Ujjain or other cities or nearby areas are also available. This can be shared among students. Sometimes it cost around 5 USD round trip. This can be planned by the students in spare timings; but normally, during studies, it is difficult to spare time.
Nearby historical cities/ places:
- Ujjain - 50 kilometers: Lord Krishnas Ashram (Lord Krishna studied there), Guru Gorakh meditation caves, Mahakaleshwr, Kalbhairv, Paramanand ashram
- Omkareshwar - 72 kilometers: Holy River Narmada, Omkareshwar
- Mandu - 92 kilometers: Beautiful palaces and forts
- Maheshwar - 90 kilometers: The most beautiful banks of the world
- Patalpani - 27 kilometers: Beautiful waterfall and Paramanand ashram
During the program, you will be served daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner. As well as RO filtered water and washing machine for self-laundry services at a nominal cost of 200 USD.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Other dietary requirements on request
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Paramanand Campus, Madhya Pradesh, India
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.