26 Days Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hour YTT, Mysore, India
Increase your Radiance with Yoga Teacher Training in India
Do something that empowers you. Invest in you. Kundalini yoga is said to be the most powerful yoga style and it can generate results much faster than other types of yoga. Practicing 90 mins, the classes include Hatha yoga, Kriya yoga, Pranayama, meditation, Bandhas, Mantras, and Mudras.
- Kundalini yoga asanas
- Anatomy and physiology for yoga
- Kriya yoga and Kundalini meditation (90-min class)
- Certification to register with Yoga Alliance
- Meditation and pranayama classes
- Philosophy of Pathajali yoga sutras
- Daily healthy vegetarian meals
- 25 nights accommodation
- Kundalini Yoga
Students who complete their subsequent trainings are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
Daily sample schedule
- 06:00 - 07:15 Level 1 & 2 asana practice
- 08:00 - 09:00 Pranayama
- 09:00 - 11:00 Breakfast and rest
- 11:00 - 13:00 Anatomy / philosophy
- 13:00 - 15:00 Lunch and rest
- 15:00 - 17:00 Teaching methodology
- 17:30 - 18:30 Meditation
- Sunday-Rest day
The course includes the following areas of study
- Kundalini Asanas level 1 & 2 – Kriyas Asanas (total 100 asanas)
- Tantrik breathing practices
- Anatomy and physiology for Kundalini
- Philosophy of Pathajali Yoga Sutras
- Teaching methodology Kundalini asanas
- Active & passive meditations
- Ethics and business of yoga
What is included
- Fees for YTTC
- Certificate of completion
- Vegetarian food
- 25 nights private room with a bathroom
What is not included
- Airport transfer at an extra cost
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
- Meditation garden
- Yoga shala
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking lot
- Wireless internet
This training provides a cozy and clean accommodation at an international level. You will have a private room with a bathroom. There is 24-hour security, CCTV, Wi-Fi, Laundry, Jacuzzi, sauna, and vegetarian cafe at the terrace.
The school is located in Gokulam, it is a 5-minute walking distance from the main street, where you can find shops, pharmacy, ATM, and everything that you may need.
All meals are included
If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Nirvana Yoga Shala, #100, 3rd ‘A’ Main Road, Gokulam 2nd Stage, India
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Kempegowda International Airport (BLR). Please inquire for more details.
Recommended Airports: Kempegowda International Airport
Airport: Kempegowda International Airport Airport transfer available: Kempegowda International Airport (US$50 per person)Additional charges may apply. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.