A Stairway to Higher Vibrations of Light
This journey will shift you into alignment with your authentic spirit as you absorb the wisdom, pristine beauty and power of this majestic mountain. You will be restored and nurtured in a place that our ancestors revered as sacred. Connect with the spirit of the Ascended Master St. Germain, hear stories of ancient Lemuria and the hidden city of Telos. Known as the “entry point of the Light-Grids of this planet”, Mount Shasta is one of the most powerful places in the world to explore your multi-dimensional gifts.
- Hatha Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Experience the power of the mountain
- Walk in the tranquil setting of the beautiful meadows filled with wildflowers
- Deepen your connection with the elemental powers
- Meditation to open your channels on the majestic mountain
- Bathe, purify and release in the clear and abundant waters of the surrounding lakes and rivers
- Wake up and hear your hearts call
- Sunrise Hatha and Kundalini Yoga surrounded by pristine nature
- Awaken to your mystical self through Goddess Ritual and Sacred Ceremony
- Evening Pranayam for clarity
- DNA Code Activations for Awakening
- Sacred Sound Journey & Energy Healing to raise your Light Frequency
- Violet Flame Releasing Ceremony
- Surround yourself with your magical soul sisters and set collective intentions
- Quiet your mind, listen to the birds, learn from the trees, plug into nature
- Manifestation Rituals
- Intuitive Channeling Circle to gain insight from your Spirit Guides
- Moving Positive Affirmations to climb the stairway of Light
- Lemurian Code Activations
- Journal to see into the depths of your soul
- Spiritual Name Closing Ceremony
What is included
- All excursions and sacred gatherings
- Full Breakfast
- Accommodations in a luxury private home
What is not included
- Ground transportation
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Lunches and dinners
Lunches/dinners not included
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Lisa & Veronica host retreats at spiritual and sacred places worldwide. They have made it their mission to help guide people on their path to spiritual awakening. Their love of travel and combined experience traveling to over 80 countries has sparked their desire to share the wisdom and opening that comes from tapping into foreign lands and cultures.
Lisa is a yoga teacher, an intuitive life coach and healer. She taps into your higher self to offer assistance along your life path. Veronica’s heart offering is devoted to uplifting and awakening women to their Goddess self, tapping into the ancient wisdoms and higher consciousness of truth.
Lisa has been a practicing yogi for over 25 years. She is an E-RYT 500 Hour Yoga Alliance Kundalini and Hatha Yoga Teacher. She studied in the Himalayas where she received an additional 200 hour training. The training included, Meditating in the caves of India, dark meditations in the ancient Buddhist monasteries of Kashmir and experienced a life changing rebirthing journey as she participated in a burial ritual to shed the past and awaken to a new light. Lisa infuses her classes with the essence of these collective journeys.
Veronica is certified in Kundalini Yoga, Reiki, Quantum Touch, The 12 Rays, Sacred Crystals, Shamanic Teachings, Ceremonies and Land Energies, Red Tent, Sacred Pregnancy, Emotional Freedom Technique, Sacred Medicine Woman, The Way of the Shaman, Essentials for Empowerment & Awakening, I AM Sisterhood, Shamanic Healing Tools & Modalities, Life Visioning, Sacred Aromatherapy, Abundance Manifestation and Shamanic Breathwork.
Location 2034 Davis Place Mount Shasta, CA 96067
- Mount Shasta is on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
- We suggest arranging for a rental car and carpooling with other retreat participants.
- Mt. Shasta is located 60 miles north of Redding, and 60 miles south of the Oregon border, along Interstate 5. There are several options for arrival, including rail by Amtrak, surrounding airports (RDD in Redding California, MFR in Medford Oregon, SMF in Sacramento California), or ground transportation by rental car, Greyhound bus or S.T.A.G.E. County Bus.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
A $300 deposit is required in order to reserve your space for the retreat
Installment payment options are available in any increment until the final payment is paid due one month before (no exceptions)
There will be a late payment fee of $100, if the full amount is not paid by then