28 Days 200-Hour Multi Style Ashtanga Vinyasa & Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Yoga Teacher Training India
Breathe fully. Embrace life. Connect within. Open your heart. Welcome to Rishikesh Yog Nirvana! Participating in Rishikesh Yog Nirvana's 200-hour Vinyasa flow yoga teacher training program, one that meets the standards of Yoga Alliance can be the first step in a life-changing journey of health and wellness. In this program, you will get the best of the best teachers for this unique certification training with a bonus of an extra lecture on women cycle and personality development. Your wonderful future as a professional and knowledgable yoga teacher begins here!
- Free One-side airport pickup
- Exceptional program of training
- Certified yoga instructor certification
- Lifetime access to daily yoga classes at the school
- Sunday excursions to refresh your body, mind, and soul
- Extensive manuals for anatomy, practice, and theory
- 3 organic, vegan and, yogic meals a day
- 27 nights accommodation
- Vinyasa Yoga
The aim of this training is to spare authentic traditional yoga and dynamic yoga worldwide. Rishikesh Yog Nirvana is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance and you will become eligible to register with Yoga Alliance after the course completion. 200-hour yoga teacher training is a traditional yoga training program and this is a wide-ranging course recognized to work with many sides involved in the study of yoga. Courses are complete and all-inclusive, requiring no additional hours or effort post-training to be completed in your own time.
Who can apply for the 200-hour yoga TTC?
Age and experience does not matter here! Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced level practitioner, you can be a part of these yoga courses in Rishikesh. This 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh enables you to build a strong foundation for your teaching and personal practice. As long as you are a true yoga enthusiast, you can apply for these courses.
200-hour yoga teacher training course curriculum
- 6 types of Satkarma (body cleansing) for awakening the chakras
- 6 types of pranayama with specific angles related to chakras
- Anatomy - physiology of yoga poses, meditation, pranayama and body cleansing related to chakras
- Story of postures with their Sanskrit names
- 6 types of meditation techniques
- Mantra chanting with music instruments
- Study of yoga asanas with alignment, variations, modifications, adjustments with details about chakras
- Vedic tradition of yoga and its diets
- 05:30 - 06:00 Herbal tea
- 06:00 - 07:00 Shatkarma / yogic cleansing, pranayama, and chanting
- 07:00 - 08:30 Vinyasa / Ashtanga
- 08:30 - 09:30 Breakfast
- 09:30 - 10:30 Yoga anatomy
- 11:00 - 12:00 Yoga philosophy
- 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
- 15:00 - 16:00 Body alignment and adjustment
- 16:00 - 17:30 Advanced Vinyasa / Hatha yoga class
- 17:30 - 18:30 Yoga asana practice including teaching practicums
- 18:30 - 19:00 Meditation
- 19:00 - 20:00 Dinner time
- 22:00 Lights off
Vinyasa flow (postures)
- On your feet yogasanas
- Seated Vinyasa sequences
- Seated posterior stretch sequences
- On one leg yogasanas
- The supine sequence
- The bow pose sequence
- The triangle pose sequence
- The inverted posture sequence
- Meditative pose sequence
- Viseha Vinyasa karma
Pranayama (breathing practices)
- Introduction of pranayama
- Benefits of pranayama
- General guidelines
- Thorocic and diaphragmatic breathing (yogic breathing)
- Nadi - Sodhana
- Surya - Bhedi and Chandra - Bhedi Sheetali and Sheetkari
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana
- Easy pose
- Siddha yoni asana
Recitation of sacred sound (mantra chanting)
- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (mantra from Upanishad)
- Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe (mantra on lord Shiva)
- Om sahana vavatu (mantra from Upanishad)
- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara (guru stotram)
- Yogena Cittasya (Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- Hare rama, Hare Krishna (Maha mantra)
Mudras (yoga gestures)
- Jnana mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
Yoga bandhas (energy lock)
- Mula and Maha Bandha
Yoga cleansing (shatkarma)
- Kapalbhati - cleansing the lungs
Yoga Nidra (psychic sleep)
- Tension relaxation
- Full body relaxation
Yoga philosophy (yoga Darshana)
- Introduction to yoga, its philosophy, and evolution
- Introduction to yoga sutras of Patanjali
- Definition of yoga
- 4 aspects of mind and its functions
- Daily schedule of a yoga student
- Principles of 5 basic element and 10 senses
- Yama, Niyama (4 days)
- Asana, pranayama, and Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyan, Samadhi (2 days)
- Pancha - Vayus
- Sattva, Rajas, and Tamas (Triguna)
- Introduction to chakras and its functions
- Three doshas
- 4 padas of yoga sutras
- Lives of yogis (inspiring stories)
- Diet and nutrition for a yogi
- Question and answers
Anatomy and physiology
- Digestive system
- Respiratory system
- Circulatory system
- Nervous system
- Endocrine system
- Organs bodily systems
- Muscular system
- Skeletal system
- Muscle functions according to joint movements
- Positive and conscious communication, friendship, and trust
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting
- Use of voice in class
- Mental and emotional preparation for teaching
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure planning
- All body types and physical abilities accepted
- Willingness to participate in group study
- Ability to give and receive feedback skillfully
- Read, speak, and comprehend English because right now yoga classes are in English only
- Dedication towards the yoga
What is included
- Daily yoga classes
- Yoga anatomy and therapy class
- Excursion to Himalaya and Ganga Arti
- Scholarship program with tuition fee covered
- Eligibility to register with Yoga Alliance after completion
- Meditation and pranayama with mantra recitation
- 3 times Daily Vegan meals
- 27 nights accommodation
- Sound healing session
- White water rafting
What is not included
- Personal expenses
- Airport drop off
- Yoga studio
- Currency exchange
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Medical assistance
During your yoga teacher training course, you will be staying at Rishikesh Yog Nirvana in Hotel Hariyali View, Rishikesh, India. The school is situated in the heart of Rishikesh. The ashram is peaceful and surrounded by beautiful green mountains. In the ashram, there is a yoga studio, dining area, and a rooftop. Everything is close to the ashram such as shops, cafes, restaurants, ATM, organic stores.
The yoga ashram has both private and shared rooms. Every room has an attached bathroom with a western toilet and hot shower, a balcony with a nice view. You will get bed sheets, pillows, bath towels, toilet paper, a blanket. Good Wi-Fi is included in the whole campus. Laundry service is also available.
Ashrams usually represent a return to a simpler way of living, which is very different from a hotel. Generally, there is a more communal atmosphere and often an expectation that guests will pitch in with whatever needs doing.
During this course, you will enjoy these following excursions every Sunday:
- Famous Parthmarth Niketan Aarti
- Meditation session infamous Vasisth Cave
- Waterfall trekking
- Sunrise Himalayan tour
- Local city tour
Rishikesh Yog Nirvana School is located in Rishikesh, it is situated in the lap of nature in the holy town Rishikesh where people find peace of mind. Being the world capital of Yoga Rishikesh, it leads you to the way of a happy and stress-free life. The flow of holy Ganges has a great impact on one’s mind, body, and soul as its water continues to flow it takes away the negativity from one’s life.
With all of these extremely beautiful surroundings, they teach one of the best and ancient subjects of life: Yoga. In the school, they have blended the ancient knowledge of yoga with the modern dynamic teaching techniques which makes the whole course interesting and easy to understand. Rishikesh Yog Nirvana prepares the students in a way that makes them a highly qualified teacher for the future.
Things to Do
In Rishikesh, you can do a lot of adventure things. Kindly note that the following activities are not included in the package but the school can assist you.
- Local villages visit
- Shopping at the markets
- Walking trails
- Bungy jumping
- Giant swing
- Flying fox
- Rock climbing
You will be served 3 yogic and nutritious meals daily. The school prepares healthy and yummy food, as well as share ideas while cooking in a cozy environment. They have lots of good stuff such as fresh vegetables, salads, fresh fruits, juices, and so much more.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Other dietary requirements on request
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
Meet The Instructors
Yogi Rajesh Rawat
A young, dynamic, and famous Vinyasa flow teacher who has been teaching for the last six years. He has done masters in yoga. His experience and knowledge about yoga teachings overwhelm the students to a great extent. He has a great knowledge of making the different flow of asanas according to the level of a student. He can easily modify postures in case of any injury or any discomfort. His command over Vinyasa flow is truly unmatchable.
Another talented and enthusiastic teacher in our school. He is even called the master of body alignment and Ashtanga Vinyasa. According to students who have studied under him, he has a great knowledge of body alignment and postures he knows very well how to modify postures according to the level of students. He is teaching for the last 3 to 4 years, he has gained a lot of knowledge about Ashtanga, students can feel this while attending his classes. He knows everything about the correct movement of the body while performing Asanas. He is very popular among the schools in Rishikesh.
As the name suggests, he has implemented the way and path of Yoga in his own life. Being an anatomy teacher, he is full of knowledge and experience. His way of explaining his lectures is truly amazing. Because Anatomy is one of the most important factors in order to know everything about one’s bodywork, we have this (Yogi) powerhouse of knowledge with us. He almost teaches the whole day in various schools, he is also a professional gym trainer as well. He explains the working of each and every body part in detail.
A calm and composed soul living his life in a yogic way. Having a master's degree in yoga, he chose meditation and Yoga philosophy because he always wanted to be a calm and composed person. He has a good strong texture of voice, which certainly makes the environment holy when he chants the mantras. He believes as we all are running behind the materialistic world, we are getting more and more stressed and depressed and we need to change this. He teaches some beautiful meditation techniques that help people to let go of all the negativity they are carrying inside.
Yogi Yashpal was born in a very holy place of Rishikesh. He is a gold medalist and multiple medal winner in numerous state, national, and international yoga championship events. He has been teaching for five years and is a master of Primary series of Ashtanga-style Vinyasa flow yoga. He has an excellent knowledge of Vinyasa flow style yoga. He is a registered yoga teacher (RYT) from Yoga Alliance USA. Yogi has a Master's Degree in Yoga Science from Uttarakhand Sanskrit University in Haridwar.
Yogi Naveen Mingwal
Yogi Naveen Ji has been teaching Ashtanga and Vinyasa flow for the last 4 years now. He is a very hardworking and enthusiastic asana teacher, he is always looking to improve himself and developing new modified and comfortable ways of asanas to help his students all the time. He has done his Master in yoga from Rishikesh. He also leads the body alignment classes and explains the ways of doing different postures comprehensively.
Yogi Deepraj Bhandari
Yogi Deepraj is one of the best Hatha yoga teachers in Rishikesh. He has been teaching hatha yoga since last 4 years. Born and raised up in the holy city of Rishikesh, he is carrying yoga in his lifestyle. Yogi Deepraj has been invited for so many workshops overseas because of his great level of knowledge in hatha yoga. He is a very humble and helpful teacher who is always looking to make a comfortable atmosphere in his classes. He has also done his masters in yoga.
Yogini Priyanka is the youngest teacher at the school. She is a great example of women's empowerment. Leading Ashtanga classes from the last 3 years, she surprises everyone with her young age and great skills. She is one of the most favorite teachers we have here in Rishikesh yog nirvana. As a hard-working person, she continuously growing herself in the yogic path and helping her students by motivating them throughout the entire month. She is practicing Ashtanga from a very early age and now she has got a great level of knowledge over her subject that makes it very easy for students to learn.
Location Hotel Hariyali View, Badrinath Road, Rishikesh, India
(DED) Jolly Grant Airport 15 km Transfer included
Airport: Jolly Grant Airport Airport transfer included: Jolly Grant AirportNo additional charges. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is canceled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.