7 Days Yoga and Surfing Holiday in Hawaii, USA
Hawaii Yoga Holiday
Your yoga and surfing vacays are good for all levels of yogis and surfers. The instructors have more than 17 years of experience. Lumi Yoga welcomes you to come with them in the Hawaiian Lumi House. They really want you to feel at home with them. They and Hawaii are waiting for you.
- 6 days of practice
- 4 yoga classes per day
- Surfing or standup paddleboarding sessions
- Daily breakfast, dinner, and snacks
- 6 nights accommodation is free offered by Lumi team
- Suitable for all levels
- Restorative Yoga
- Dynamic Yoga
Sample daily schedule
- 06:30 - 08:30 Sunrise surfing or sunset yoga
- 08:30 - 09:30 Dynamic yoga
- 09:30 - 10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 - 17:00 Free time
- 17:00 - 18:30 Sunset yoga and sunset surfing
- 18:30 - 19:30 Restorative yoga
- 20:00 - 21:00 Dinner (vegetarian and vegan with coffee and tea)
Activities during free time
- Surfing lessons (extra surfing lessons)
- Yoga lessons (extra yoga lessons)
What is included
- Daily yoga and surfing sessions
- Daily breakfast, snacks, and dinner
- 6 nights accommodation is offered
What is not included
- Airport transfers
- Additional treatments
- Check-in Time: 16:00
- Check-out Time: 10:00
This retreat will take place in Waialua, Oahu North Shore.
Things to Do
- Hiking tours. North shore is full of beautiful hikes, which are suitable for all. Depending on other daytime activities, hikes take 1 to 6 hours.
- Nature tours, for example, a beautiful walk to Kaena Point.
- Snorkeling around the North Shore spots. For example, Shark´s Cove, where you can see amazing sea life.
- Day trips to all world-famous beaches and surfing spots. For example. Gas Chambers, Pipeline, Waimea Bay, or Alligator pond just to name few.
- Whale watching tour (85 USD)
- Private art class (60 USD)
- Dolphin watching tour (85 USD)
- Massage (65 USD / 60 minutes)
- Osteopathy (85 USD / treatment)
- Private surf lesson (150 USD)
- Private yoga lesson (90 USD)
- Extra group surfing lesson (80 USD)
- Extra group yoga lesson (20 USD)
You will be served delicious food.
If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organizer when making a reservation
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
Meet The Instructors
Reetta is the owner of Lumi Yoga and Surf. She does it with her whole heart. She loves all of her customers and loves her work. She has practiced yoga now for 19 years and taught 15 years. It is her passion and hopes she can share some of it with you. Yoga has given so much to her. She does her best to give you the best experience. She has practiced through all her injuries and pregnancies. So she knows how to modify the practice to everyone. She used to do competitive sports before yoga and because of that, she has gone through 16 surgeries before she worked full time as an osteopath.
Jykä is the owner of Lumi Yoga and Surf. She is a passionate surfer and yogi. She does her best to give you the best experience here with her in Hawaii. She will take you surfing and teach you everything that she knows. She really respects and loves the ocean and the surf. Before Lumi Yoga and Surf, she worked full time as a firefighter and a rescue diver so she will also take care of you.
Location Waialua District, Oahu, Honolulu County, Hawaii, USA
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Honolulu International
Airport transfer available:
Honolulu International Airport (US$75 per person)
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is canceled.