5 Days Yoga and Wellness Retreat in Nelliyampathy Hills, Kerala
Our wellness retreat provides an opportunity to escape the mundane schedule and responsibilities of everyday life and travel to a beautiful, tropical destination without the hassle of planning and organizing. A trip that would not only allow you to recharge and rejuvenate, but also help you turn your entire lifestyle around. A good wellness retreats aim to teach you tools and techniques that enable you to relax deeply. We designed this retreat program which works best for each individual based on their age, gender, habits and occupation.
- 2 daily yoga sessions
- Daily guided meditation sessions
- Healing session
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Mountain Trekking
- Camp fire programme
- South Indian Temple visit
- Refreshing juices and coconut water
- Shared accommodation
- Daily vegetarian meals
- Evening events
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- General Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Vipassana Yoga
- Forrest Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
Our wellness program offers a wide range of activities like local sightseeing, Temple visit, mountain trekking, Farm visit, yogic lifestyle, healing, and ancient spiritual practices.
When you arrive at beautiful Nelliyampathy hills in the Western Ghats is a perfect getaway for any nature lover. The road to Nelliyampathy ends in one of the plantations or in the edge of the wilderness and hence it is not overcrowded by tourists traveling to other destinations or tourist hotspots. Nelliyampathy is abundant in Wildlife - Elephants, Bison, Deer, Monkeys, and the lucky one can even spot a Tiger. Different species of birds and more than 100 species of butterflies are seen in the area. There are many tourist spots to visit like Mampara-The Rajahs Cliff, Kesavan Para, Karappara - Hill Top, Victoria Church Hills & Seetharkundu View Point.
What is included
- 2 yoga classes daily by expert teachers
- 3 daily, chef-prepared, nutritious, and delicious meals
- 1 Ayurvedic massage
- 1 Daily Holistic healing session
- 1 hike to beautiful waterfalls
- Transportation and escort to and from all activities
What is not included
- Airfare, airport transfers, travel insurance
- Extra spa services
- Optional tours
- Anything which is not mentioned on the list
- Yoga classes
- Healing Session
- Temple visit
- Mountain walking
Pure Vegetarian Meals will be provided during the wellness retreat.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
- Herbal Tea
One Ayurvedic massage (all room types) are included in the package. Wellness Healing Retreats is also offering additional holistic treatments from the following menu at an extra cost:
- Deep Tissue massage (USD 60 1hr)
- Swedish massage (USD 50 1hr)
- Thai massage (USD 50 1hr)
- Reflexology (USD 25 30 min)
- Lymphatic drainage massage (USD 50 1hr)
- Chi Nei Tsang (USD 20 15 min)
Meet The Instructors
He is an international certified yoga teacher from world yoga alliance (RYS), he has learnt different styles like Hatha yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa under the guidance of different teachers. He is a Holistic Healing Practitioner, Meditation facilitator and wellness Coach. A therapist, healer and a facilitator, He started his career as an Accounts and Finance professional in the corporate world. He has worked with reputed organisations like Genpact and British Council with more than 9 year of experience in corporate. He uses different healing modalities and therapies to heal his clients and work as a wellness coach for them.
Yogi Vinod is an international certified Traditional Hatha yoga teacher by the world yoga alliance (RYS) with twelve years of teaching experience in “Hatha yoga” and “Raja yoga”. He is qualified as yoga siromani and graduated from the International Sivananda yoga Vedanta Dhanwanthari Ashram Kerala. He is also specialized in Yoga therapies & stress management programmes. He has students from across the globe which includes United States, Switzerland, Canada, Australia, Russia and other European countries. He has been associated with institutions in Italy and Russia for several Years teaching and giving proper solutions for the life style diseases of the corporate world, conducting seminars and retreats, he is also specialized in simplified yoga asanas for the old age people combined with deep inner breathing technique and meditations.
Location Green land Palagapandy, Nelliyampathy-678511, Kerala India.
- The nearest Airports are Coimbatore and Cochin (Nedumbassery)
- The nearest Railway Stations are Palakkad and Thrissur.
- Nelliyampathy is also well connected by Road.
- Cochin – Nelliyampathy 127 Kms
- Coimbatore – Nelliyampathy 140 Kms
- Palakkad – Nelliyampathy 75 Kms
- Thrissur - Nelliyampathy 72 Kms
- Nenmara is the nearest town which is 27 Kms downhill.
- (The distance shown are approximate and may vary slightly)
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 15 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.