7 Days Unlimited Yoga Holiday in Serenity 2 (500 meters away from Serenity 1) in Canggu, Bali
Rejuvenating Bali Yoga Holiday
Join Serenity Eco Guesthouse and Yoga in this yoga holiday in the beautiful Balinese paradise. Throughout the duration of this holiday, you will stay in a peaceful, up-and-coming fishing village of Canggu, where you can relax in tranquility. You can also have in mind that the most exciting tourist areas of Bali will be easily within your reach. Enjoy your holiday to the fullest: soak in the warmth of the sun, relax by the beach, and immerse yourself in yoga! Join as many yoga classes as you would like with the unlimited yoga pass (up to 9 daily yoga classes to choose from)!
- Eco-friendly environment
- Free use of swimming pool
- Up to 9 daily yoga sessions
- 6 nights of accommodation
- Free shuttle for the branch
- Daily breakfast at Serenity 1
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Dynamic Yoga
Start your day with yoga classes first, then have a nourishing breakfast and begin your Balinese adventure with many activities such as reading books, swimming in the pool or in the sea, surfing, renting a bike to wander around, or just enjoying the local surroundings. Do whatever you like to make your vacation in Bali a memorable one. The staff is more than happy to provide any services that suit your needs.
- This retreat includes up to nine daily yoga sessions. These include various yoga styles, such as Ashtanga, Dynamic, Hatha, Restorative, Vinyasa, and Yin yoga.
- Ashtanga yoga is a rigorous and dynamic practice that follows a specific sequence of postures, linking movement to your breath
- A slow-paced Hatha flow is aimed at lengthening, loosening, and relaxing the body and mind.
- Restorative yoga promises you complete relaxation, centering of the breath and body, aligning the physical and mental by practicing stillness or gentle movement for extended periods of time.
- Vinyasa yoga is a breath-synchronized movement, a fluid and flowing practice to strengthen body and mind.
- Yin yoga is a slow-paced practice in which poses are held for more than five minutes, targeting the connective tissues, ligaments, bones, and joints.
- Fly high yoga lengthens the spine and increases your flexibility with the aid of gravity and the FlyHighYoga hanging belt. This class has a maximum limit of six people.
- AcroYoga is a modern form of yoga, which combines yoga, performance, and acrobatics. It builds strength and flexibility, but most importantly trust and teamwork.
What is included
- Up to 9 daily yoga classes to choose from
- Use of Vipassana meditation room
- Use of swimming pool
- Eco-friendly Balinese environment
- Daily breakfast at Serenity 1
- Free shuttle for the branch
- 6 nights' accommodation
What is not included
- Lunches and dinners
Serenity 2 is located in Nelayan street, Canggu and has a spa and wellness center, garden and terrace. Built in 2016, the property is within a 14-minute walk of Echo Beach. Attractions in the area include Vue Beach Club, 1.8 km away, or Batu Bolong Beach, situated 800 meters from the property.
At this smoke and alcohol-free accommodation, the rooms are fitted with a seating area. Free Wi-Fi is accessible to all guests, while selected rooms come with a terrace. A halal, vegetarian or gluten-free breakfast is available every morning at the property. Languages spoken at the reception include English and Indonesia. Facilities include comfortable single spring bed, mosquito net, fan and light, safety box, wardrobe, terrace, and a shared refrigerator.
- Batu Bolong Beach - 800 meters
- Echo Beach - 14 minute
- Vue Beach Club - 1.8 kilometers
This holiday will take place in the small and quiet lobster fisher village of Canggu, Bali, Indonesia. It is well-known by surfers. It is situated 150 meters from the Fisherman Beach (Nelayan Beach), where you can still get fresh fish, lobsters, and prawns every early morning. You can walk from the garden to the quiet beach for sunbathing, jogging, beach walks, watching sunsets, fishing, swimming, and surfing, or to just get some fresh air from the sea.
Only 20 minutes North of Seminyak, south of Tanah Lot, Canggu is mostly known for its surf breaks and is fast becoming the next yogi hub in Bali. Its waves have been deemed perfect, challenging, and surfer-friendly. For non-surfers, Canggu is an escape from Kuta. While Kuta boasts a formidable well-known nightlife, Canggu features dining and accommodation establishments focused on marketing the complete opposite of what Kuta is offering: a relaxed atmosphere, tranquility, and serenity.
Canggu is not the only beach near the retreat. There are many more beaches with their own beauty, such as Batu Bolong Beach, Echo Beach, Berawa Beach, and Seseh Beach. The closest one, Batu Bolong Beach, is located just 150 meters away from the venue and you can even go there by foot or by bike if you prefer so.
- Batu Bolong Beach, 150 meters - 5 minutes
- Nelayan Beach, 150 meters - 5 minutes
- Seminyak - 20 minutes
- Tanah Lot - 20 minutes
Things to Do
Things to do (optional)
- Broken surfboard? Serenity can help with your ding (surfboard) repair! Want to show off your surfing skills to friends at home? Hire a professional surf photographer to capture your stunning surf moments.
- Cafes available near the beach are reasonably priced, with good food and good vibes. Check out Old Man's and Echo Beach bar.
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset at the temple by Echo Beach
- Know how to surf? Rent a surfboard at Serenity! Want to begin your surf journey? Get one of Canggu's expert surf guides for an all-included surf session! The guys know their stuff; they will help you ride your very first wave.
- Massage, treatments, and consultation services are also available on site for an additional cost.
- Relax by the beach - the ultimate Bali experience
- Rent a push bike or motorbike at Serenity Eco Guesthouse for a reasonable price; go explore the thriving yogi-surf vibe which is Canggu
- The beautiful black sandy beach of Echo Beach offers a different holiday experience compared to Seminyak or Kuta Beach. Various food and drink kiosks on the beach provide all your needed refreshments.
- Want to ride a horse, galloping into the sunset? Let Serenity Eco Guesthouse arrange that for you.
Complimentary daily breakfast at Serenity 2 is included in the price. You can enjoy other meals at the Alkaline Restaurant. The restaurant features healthy homemade meals and plenty of variety for everyone to choose from. The restaurant caters for vegans and vegetarians, with no MSG or chemical enhancements used.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Raw Food
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Kartana, Sida, Fathan Todjon, Yogi Made, Citra Natassya, Mia and Mano
Kartana appreciates the continual challenge that yoga presents both physically and psychologically. Active by nature, Kartana also enjoys volleyball, football, and running. He believes yoga to be perfect complement to other forms of exercise as it improves flexibility, balance, and strength.
Sida is a former self-defense instructor and village chief. He has brought the joy and strength of yoga to many people in Bali, locals and visitors alike. Together with his wife Puspa, they give back to their community by offering yoga classes by donation in Karangasem.
Todjon’s style of yoga class is a mix of the various disciplines, as he studies and practices the various types of yoga such as Vinyasa, Hatha, Ashtanga, Jivamukti, Yin, Restorative, Acro Yoga, under the guidance of many well-respected gurus. On top of this, he also performs Thai Massage. Combining the series of breathing, asanas, meditation, and philosophy, his class is often recognized by his students as a soulfully and fun one. He spent a few years studying and teaching in Jakarta.
Yogi teaches a variety of styles of yoga: Vinyasa, Hatha, beginner, and meditation. He was first introduced to yoga in 1992 when a friend introduced him to a monk from India.
Citra is an Indonesian girl from Jakarta. She used to work as an entrepreneur, and one day she found her passion in yoga that she keeps practicing. Her passion now is to help people with their yoga travel.
Mia has always had an interest in health and wellbeing. For the past ten years, she has devoted her life to her own fitness and others.
Mano Hara grew up in a small village in Bali and later moved with his family to Denpasar in search of a better life. At the age of 14, his friend introduced him to martial arts.
Location Serenity 2, Jalan Nelayan, Canggu, Kuta North, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request.
Serenity Eco-Guesthouse and Yoga can pick you up for 300,000 IDR per car or transfer. Please provide your flight number, flight company, from where you are departing, arrival time, total bags / suitcase, and total surfboard.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 15% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.