7 Days of Yoga and Latin Dance Workshop with Jessie Mary in Tulum, Mexico (April 19 - 25, 2020)
Relaxing Mexico Yoga Retreat
All of us have the potential to overflow with life energy. This vibrant energy is innate to all human beings. Masters from the yogic tradition have given us so much knowledge and techniques to remove blockages and tap into the source of energy. During this retreat, we will explore our inner space and allow this energy to flow from within. Once awakened, all we need is to enjoy it like a breeze.Copal is the perfect setting to go through this journey together. Come enjoy a week of yoga, healthy food, sun, ocean and inner peace!
At Copal we strive on helping our guest have the perfect balanced retreat, from optimizing your daily activities with all we have to offer! 2 tours to a local cenote and Tulum, bike excursions, paddle boarding, ecological tours, hikes, kaiaking, snorkelling, nights out on the town, while also giving you the chance to kick it back, with a coconut beverage, read a book and lay in a hammock for the week. Nothing is enforced. Your week, here to enjoy.
- A 1-hour relaxation massage
- Daily sunrise and sunset yoga classes
- Welcome ceremony with Mexican cuencos
- Visit two local cenotes and excursion to city of Tulum
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner by on-site chefs
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- 6 nights accommodation
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- This yoga retreat offers two daily one-hour yoga classes
- Airport pick up and drop off (one shuttle the day of the retreat one shuttle the day the retreat ends)
- One-hour relaxation massage
- Two tours to a local cenote and city of Tulum
- All meals included, customized to your dietary restrictions by on-site chefs
- Detailed Itinerary is sent upon confirmation of your Yoga Retreat booking
What is included
- Transportation (one shuttle provided per retreat on day of arrival and departure)
- 2 one-hour yoga sessions a day
- Meals prepared by the on-site chef
- 1 one-hour relaxation massage
- Welcoming ceremony with Mexican cuencos
- Tulum excursion
- Visit to two local cenotes
- Complimentary fresh fruit refreshments, tea, and coffee served all day
- Copal gift bag
- Assistance with organizing domestic transfers from airport, trip extensions, and information for travel within the Mayan Riviera
- Bikes, paddles, and kayaks
What is not included
- Airport transfers when arrivals are before retreat dates or after
- One lunch (the day of the excursion)
- One dinner out in the town (farewell dinner)
- Individual transportation into town or excursion not included in retreat package
- Additional nights before or after retreat date (inquire about pricing on extra nights)
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
- Luggage room / storage
- Meditation garden
- Multilingual staff
- Free bicycle
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Meeting room
- Parking lot
- Wireless internet
- Outdoor shower
During this yoga holiday, you will be provided four nights of accommodation. Copal Retreat features large open areas for practice, open floor living and dining area, and a fully-equipped kitchen.
this is the room configuration:
- Two rooms single occupancy Court Yard
- Two rooms double occupancy Beach Front (two double beds)
- Two rooms single occupancy Beach Front
- Two room single ocupancy Roof top ocean-front
- Two rooms double occupancy Roof top ocean-front (two double beds)
- Six rooms double occupancy Court Yard (two double beds)
Welcome ceremony with Mexican cuencos
Experience a very traditional spiritual healing ceremony using singing bowls.
Only a 25-minute to the Mayan ruins in Tulum, for a wonderful cultural experience. After this, you will head to one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy for a couple of hours. This is a truly memorable experience with fantastic food and drinks.
Trip to local cenote
Cool off from the hot sun and escape to the secret underworld of turquoise pools where Mayans communicated with the gods. In this hidden location, you can swim in mineral rich waters in magical caves under a jungle-framed sky and feel lost in another time.
Small bay south of Playa del Carmen. Paamul beach features white sands with some exposed limestone and lots of palm trees on the beach for natural shade.
The offshore coral reef remains the most breathtaking and well-preserved attraction on Paamul beach, guests will enjoy hours of snorkeling, diving, kayaking, and paddleboarding.
- Playa del Carmen - 15 minutes
- Akumal - 15 minutes
- Tulum - 25 minutes
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Dining area
- Tour assistance
Things to Do
A spiritual and physical cleansing of the mind and body in an Aztec ceremonial stream bath using local herbs. (This excursion is optional for a fee, highly recommended).
Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included except one lunch and dinner that will be away from the retreat. You will also be served with complimentary fresh fruit refreshments, tea. and coffee through-out the day. The on-site chef will customize your meals according to your dietary restrictions. This retreat is vegan and vegetarian-friendly, with no chicken or red meat.
If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organizer when making a reservation
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
The following drinks are included:
Included in the price is a one-hour relaxation massage. Local masseuse can offer several types of massages or treatments upon request, sessions will be done either on the beach or at the balcony at the retreat. Most popular " janzu massage" a technique innovated in Mexico, done in the Ocean as optional massage for an additional fee.
Meet The Instructors
Mathieu Richer Bio Mathieu or Mitra by spiritual name has a passion of sharing the experience of yoga. Geologist by profession, his inner awakening began in 2008 when he first traveled to India to the monastery of Master Sri Nithyananda Paramasivam. He was initiated into the authentic experience of yoga and certified as a Nithyananda Yoga Acharya (instructor) in 2009. For 9 years, he lived under the guidance of his Master, teaching yoga, meditation and deepening his own experience through daily practice. While working as a geologist, Mitra continues to share his passion so that others can
Location Copal Retreat, Km 85, Carr Cancun, Paamul, Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Cancún International Airport: 65 km Transfer included
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Cancún International Airport (CUN). Copal Retreats includes airport transportation with one van the day the retreat starts arriving between 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM and one van the day the retreat ends, leaving the retreat between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM the airport is 1 hr away from Copal Retreat
If you decide to arrive one or two days early or leave one or two days late, airport transportation will not be included but Copal Retreat will help you arrange airport pick-up.
Airport: Cancún International Airport Airport transfer included: Cancún International AirportNo additional charges. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 14% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.