8 Days Radiant Yoga and Meditation Retreat in Tulum, Quintana Roo
Meditation, Yoga, and Writing Retreat in Mexico
What does your heart long for? The Radiant Retreat is an inspiring week to embrace authentic life changes and the path of transformation. A safe space to acknowledge where you are, and where you want to be. The perfect place to ask and listen, “Does my path have a heart?” Join Jennifer Schelter on a journey grounded in the practices of meditation, yoga, journaling, memoir writing, intention, and goal setting.
- Daily yoga and meditation session
- Opportunity for creative writing session
- Retreat from daily stress to relax and trust your heart’s call
- Explore and embrace your radiance
- 3 gourmet, locally sourced meals
- 7 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- 07:30 - 08:30 Sunrise meditation
- 08:30 - 10:00 Buffet breakfast
- 10:30 - 12:00 Yoga - gentle Restorative or Vinyasa Flow
- 13:00 - 15:00 Buffet lunch
- 14:00 Free time
- 16:30 - 18:30 Creative writing or free time
- 19:00 - 21:00 Buffet dinner
- 20:15 Optional evening programs or time to relax
What is included
- Activities as outlined in the itinerary
- 7 nights at the beautiful accommodation
- Three gourmets, locally-sourced meals per day
- Bottled water
- Use of on-site Wi-Fi, yoga mats and props
What is not included
- Massage and spa treatments
- Housekeeping tips
- Yoga shala
- Free Wi-Fi
On your yoga holiday, you will stay for seven nights at Maya Tulum Retreat & Spa. If you would like a roommate, Jennifer Schelter's team will do their best to match you up with others who want the same.
Your room options
- Garden View Cabanas: Garden Cabanas open to the Caribbean and most enjoy a view of the ocean.
- Ocean View Cabanas: Ocean View Cabanas are set slightly back from the ocean with a stunning view.
- Ocean Front Cabanas: Ocean Front Cabanas sit on the beach with a smashing view.
This yoga holiday will be held in Tulum, Mexico. This place is internationally recognized as one of the most stunning and beautiful wellness destinations for retreat programs.
- Free bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room cleaning
Things to Do
Traditional Mayan Spa treatments are booked through the retreat center at an additional cost.
On this yoga holiday, you will be served with daily three gourmet meals. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served buffet-style in the open-aired restaurant. Special dietary needs welcome at the time of booking. If you have special dietary needs, please tell Jennifer Schelter at the time of booking and they will let the resort know.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Jennifer is a 500-hour registered Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher and yoga teacher training facilitator. She is a renowned inspirational and motivational speaker who focuses on wellbeing and mindfulness strategies for empowering women and men to “take your next step” and embrace new beginnings.
Co-Led by Sarah Webb, MFA, E-RYT® 500, YACEP From the artist’s studio to the yoga studio, Sarah explores unique ways to create, practice, and make meaning. She is the co-author of Singular Women: Writing the Artist and contributing artist and author to The M Word: Real Mothers in Contemporary Art. For two decades, Sarah has immersed herself in the physical and philosophical teachings of the yogic tradition, guided by Dr. Douglas Brooks and Vishali Varga. She is a professional coach and leads yoga teacher trainings in Rochester, NY. She's also the founder of Embodied Recovery, LLC.
Location Maya Tulum Retreat & Spa, Carr. Tulum-Boca Paila Lt10, Tulum Beach, Zona Hotelera, 77780 Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Cancún International Airport: 113 km Transfer available for an additional US$40 per person
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Cancun International Airport (CUN). Jennifer Schelter can arrange the airport transfer for you. A van will meet you at the airport and take you to Maya Tulum. This is the most economical way to travel from Cancun to Tulum. The cost of the van is paid by each individual passenger and averages between 40 and 80 USD (depending on the number of people in your van). Please send your flight departure/arrival information for scheduling your van transportation.
Airport: Cancún International Airport Airport transfer available: Cancún International Airport (US$40 per person)
Additional charges may apply. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.