7 Days Full Moon Beach Trapeze Yoga and Bungee Fitness Retreat in Nerja, Spain
Feel The Moon Magic - Yoga Retreat Spain
Yogadomo holds Trapeze Yoga and Bungee Fitness retreat holidays in beautiful locations in the costa del sol. Yogadomo retreats are held on Full moons to harness the magical energy the moon brings. Find the balance in your body and mind within the purifying ocean under the stars and moon at the serene setting at Paradise Villa. Enjoy daily morning sunrise meditations and trapeze yoga practices on the beach, relaxing afternoons to enjoy the beach, as well as free time to explore the historical fishing town of Nerja or venture to other areas nearby. Come and join Yogadomo on their magical retreats!
- 6 bungee fitness classes
- 6 trapeze yoga classes with aromatherapy
- Sunrise beach meditation with Tibetan singing bowl
- Daily self-reflective and goal setting journal activities
- 6 open-air under the moon and star meditations
- Write down your goals on a vision board
- Delicious healthy vegetarian meals
- 6 nights accommodation
- Aerial Yoga
From the beginning of time, the full moon has had a mystical effect on the earth and its people. If you look into any ancient culture you will find references to the moon. Full moons and new moons represent new beginnings. Their influence can empower you to step out of your comfort zone and embrace bold changes in your life or step back and reflect on personal issues close to your heart.
In harmony with the cycle of the moon, we bring deeper healing and energy renewal into your lives, helping you to live better and feel better throughout the year. This yoga retreat is deeply special. You will have some quality time for yourself to escape and receive a little slice of bliss and deeper healing, experience meaningful meditations under the moon and stars, and deep healing to recharge and improve your health and well-being.
With a focus on the power of the moon, you'll build-up to the full flower Moon on the final day of our retreat so you can reenter your life with a full heart and soul on the exact day of the full moon, ready to embrace life with renewed energy.A perfect opportunity to reconnect with your beautiful soul, set your intentions, and to be the best and healthiest version of yourself!
This retreat is authentic and inspired by Yogadomo love for nature - the sun, the sea, the moon, the stars, and Mother Nature. Yogadomo love for dynamic activities - trapeze yoga and bungee fitness, which not only invigorate your physical, emotional, and mental health - but make you happy from deep inside your souls. All activities are open to all levels, from beginners to advanced.
- 06:45 Wakey wakey, rise, and shine!
- Super freshly extracted juice from organic local fruits and vegetables and/or lemon and ginger tea.
- 07:15 Sunrise cocoon meditation in the trapeze on the beach
- 07:30 - 08:30 Trapeze yoga class on the beach
- 08:30 - 09:00 Purification detoxifying floatation mediation in the ocean to reconnect to the elements, water - the sea, fire - the sun, earth - the sand, and air - the sky
- 09:30 Nutritious wholesome fruity breakfast
- 11:00 - 17:00 Free time to go to the beach, use the private swimming pool, explore, or have an additional service of Reiki, reflexology, hypnotherapy, or Swedish massage (extra cost)
- 17:00 - 18:00 Bungee fitness
- 18:30 - 19:00 Law of attraction meditation
- 19:00 - 19:30 Journaling with prompts and goal setting connected to the previous L.O.A mediation
- 19:30 - 20:00 Work on your vision board - you will add new pictures and quotes and inspirations every day
- 20:00 - 21:00 Three-course delightful meal watching the sunset
- 21:00 - 22:00 Inspirational, insightful films, and documentaries - an open-air cinema
- 22:00 - 22:30 Gratitude meditation under the moon and stars
- 22:30 Bedtime and sweet dreams
Ask for a packed lunch if you want to spend the day exploring - if you want lunch in the villa or outside, let Yogadomo know - they'll prepare a delightful wholesome meal for you. Unlimited available herbal water, tea, coffee, and fruits all-day.
What is included
- 6 trapeze yoga classes with aromatherapy (60 minutes each)
- 6 bungee fitness classes (50 minutes each)
- 6 sunrise beach meditations with Tibetan singing bowl (15 minutes each)
- Daily floatation meditation in the sea connecting to the elements
- 6 law of attraction meditations (30 minutes each)
- 6 open-air under the moon and star meditations (30 minutes each)
- 1 fire ceremony on the night of the full moon
- 3 20-minute mindful breathing sessions every other day
- A beautiful journal with writing tools
- Daily journaling activities for self-reflection and goal setting
- 6 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and a three-course dinner
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water, detox water, and fruits
- 6 hours of free time to explore during the day
- Packed lunch if you want to go on an adventure
- Organic vegan avocado shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel
- A trip to the caves
- A secret beach walk
What is not included
- Airport transfer (can be arranged for 18 EUR)
- Swedish massage (2 Swedish massages for 50 EUR)
- The hypnotherapist, Reiki healer, and holistic massages service
- Alcohol (this is strictly alcohol and drug-free retreat)
- Check-in Time: 17:00
- Check-out Time: 10:00
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Dining area
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking lot
- Wireless internet
You will be accommodated at Nerja Paradise Villa. Nerja Paradise Villa is accessible via a few steps to an entrance hall. From here a short flight of stairs leads up to the top floor where there is a cloakroom/toilet, large lounge/diner, and a fully fitted kitchen. The lounge is equipped with satellite TV, DVD Player, CD player, and free Wi-Fi. Patio doors lead on to a large terrace with wonderful sea and coastline views. The villa has breathtaking and privileged views over Cerro Gordo and Burriana Beach.
Furnishings throughout Nerja Paradise Villa is based on a contemporary style. From the lounge/dining area, a staircase leads up to a roof terrace from which there are stunning panoramic views. Downstairs from the entrance hall, there are three bedrooms, two twins which share a full bathroom and a large double bedroom with en-suite facilities. From the double bedroom patio doors open on to the pool and its terrace area.
The property benefits from a private parking space. All retreats include bed linen and shower and beach towels, 100% cold-pressed avocado vegan shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel so that you don’t have to bring towels or toiletries.
- Secret beach walk
- Visit the caves
Situated in the Capistrano Playa area Of Nerja, above the famous Burriana Beach, Nerja Paradise Villa beautiful and recently built property commands the same spectacular sea views as it’s sister houses, Dos Ardillas, Azalea, and Las Brisas. Burriana beach with its array of bars and restaurants is only a nine-minute walk away, and Nerja town center approximately 30 minutes walk or five minutes by car or with the local bus service.
Nerja was once a sleepy fishing village but now the town has a population of over 21,000. The Balcón de Europa is a magnificent promenade that was made famous by King Alfonso XII, who's statue now takes pride of place at the far end. Close by is the 17th century Church of El Salvador and the beautiful gardens of Capistrano Playa.
There are many beaches to be found on either side and in front of the town, including Burriana with its numerous cafés and restaurants. Here too, you can take advantage of the water sports on offer, including water skiing, scuba diving, and sailing. Just outside Nerja on the coast road towards Maro is a very impressive aqueduct which used to supply the local sugar factory.
Nerja Paradise Villa is located on the most beautiful spot on the Costa del Sol. Nerja really does offer something for everyone - whether wandering around the typically Spanish streets of whitewashed houses and the famous Balcón de Europa, shopping in the lively shopping area, enjoying the many water sports available at one of our amazing beaches or making the most of free tapas still served with drinks in most bars - you'll never be bored! You can explore the local caves - Cueva de Nerja - and the neighboring hillside "Pueblo Blanco", Frigiliana.
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Dining area
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless internet
Things to Do
You can use your free time to go to the beach, use the private swimming pool, explore, or have an additional service of Reiki, reflexology, hypnotherapy, astrology reading, crystal therapy or Swedish massage (extra cost).z
Yogadomo offers three wholesome, organic, nutritious vegetarian meals every day. They cater for vegans too, please request when making your booking. Meals consist of daily breakfast, lunch, and a three-course dinner. You will also enjoy unlimited coffee, tea, water, detox water, and fruits.
Muesli, homemade granola, Greek yogurt, vegan yogurt, nuts and seeds a large selection of fruits including berries, local honey, freshly squeezed orange juice, and tasty nutritious smoothies, and homemade bread.
Quiches or croustades, selection of salads with homemade bread, Yogadomo favorite salad pear, blue cheese, and walnut salad, or mushroom custard with quinoa super salad and homemade bread, fresh fruit.
Starter is a shot of homemade Gaspacho, the main is Thai peanut coconut chickpea and cauliflower curry, or wild mushroom ravioli with crunchy tortilla and avocado salad, for pudding you'll have Pavlova, fruit salad with elderflower cordial, brownie with raspberries, blinis with avocado and hummus, mousaka with tahini, meringues with berries, or fresh fruit salad with elderflower cordial.
If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
Meet The Instructors
Beth is from England the co-founder of Yogadomo. She's a certified Trapeze teacher and she has a diploma in holistic therapy. She customizes trapeze yoga and bungee fitness to suit your specific needs combined with aromatherapy. In 2019, she went through a huge transformation in mind, body, spirit, and soul. From an overweight depressed alcoholic with no self-esteem, to super confident, fit and full of energy, renewed spirit, revitalized soul and a heart full of dreams. She used the law of attraction to turn her life around.
Location Nerja Paradise Villa, Villa El Paraiso, Calle la Luna, 29780 Nerja, Málaga, Spain
- Málaga Airport: 56Km Transfer available for additional € 18 per person
Arrival by airplane
Please book your arrival flight to arrive around 4 p.m. on Friday the 1st of May to Málaga Airport (AGP). Check out is at 10 a.m. on Thursday 7th May. Please book your flight to depart from Málaga Airport (AGP) around 12 p.m. Yogadomo can arrange a shuttle bus for you for 18 EUR each way. For more information on airport transfer, please send an inquiry to Yogadomo.
- Airport: Málaga Airport Airport transfer available: Málaga Airport (€ 18 per person)Additional charges may apply. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 17% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.