7 Days VIP Wellness Yoga, Detox, and Healing Meditation Retreat in Ubud, Bali
Women-Only Yoga and Meditation Holiday Bali
Experience a soulful, transformative, and pampering journey on the magical island of Bali in Ubud, customized to your needs. Put aside time to connect with your inner diamonds so you return home glowing, empowered and completely revived. This retreat is with an intimate group of women and includes various yoga styles, such as Ashtanga, Hatha, Kundalini, Bikram, Pilates, Acrovinyasa and Yin yoga.
- Daily unlimited yoga classes
- Private detox consultation with Alexis Hannagan
- Personalized meditation to cleanse your mind, body and spirit
- Visit a water temple for blessings, deep cleansing, purification and healing
- One full body massage, and spa and retreat gift upon arrival
- Daily a la carte breakfast at hotel
- 6 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Bikram Yoga
- Yin Yoga
Enjoy the freedom you receive from doing yoga on your terms throughout the entire stay, create your yoga holiday, create your life. Return home with your very own customized yoga and meditation practice. Receive your very own pamper pack, a special Balinese retreat gift upon arrival. Throughout your stay, your very own yoga and life coach will be on hand. Relax by the infinity pool looking out over the jungle.
During this holiday, you will enjoy a week of unlimited yoga classes at Ubud Yoga Centre - choose between a multitude of styles, including Ashtanga, Hatha, Fly High, Kundalini, Bikram, Pilates, Acrovinyasa and Yin yoga. Both mat and towel hire are also included. You will also practice personalized meditation for your unique constitution to cleanse your mind, body and spirit, and so you can implement a daily practice once you return home.
Enjoy a personal 90-minute session with international teacher Alexis Hannagan. Communicate your unique needs and Alexis will provide you with expert advice so you can detox, cleanse, relax and transform. Choose an area to focus on whether Kundalini, Hatha, meditation, mind therapy, Kinesiology or Reiki. Alexis will be there to answer any of your questions, for when things come up and you need that extra support and guidance on your journey. Return home feeling radiant, fresh, and in alignment with your inner self. Go as deep as you like with the option to book in as many private sessions as you wish with Alexis throughout your 7 days of stay.
Moreover, you can also continue your yoga journey and self-transformation of mind body and soul when you return home with two month’s complimentary access to Yoga meditation sounds online yoga lifestyle videos at The Sanctuary VIP’s.
What is included
- A week of unlimited yoga classes at Ubud Yoga Centre
- Private detox consultation with Alexis Hannagan at the beginning of your stay
- Personalized meditation for your unique constitution to cleanse your mind, body and spirit
- One full body massage at your hotel
- Daily a la carte breakfast at hotel
- Daily purified water in your room
- Daily room cleaning service
- Optional add-on therapy / coaching sessions with Alexis
- Optional tours and extensions
- 2 month’s complimentary access to Yoga Meditation Sounds online yoga lifestyle videos
- Spa and retreat gift upon arrival
- Use of yoga mat and towel
- Round-trip airport transfers from Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- 6 nights accommodation
What is not included
- Lunch and dinner
- Check-in Time: 08:00
- Check-out Time: 17:00
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Wireless internet
During this retreat you'll be staying at Gunung-An hotel. Imagine a sanctuary of serenity in the heart of a culturally rich village 10 minutes from Ubud, and away from hustle and bustle of tourist areas. A healing haven to unplug from the chaos, routines and all of society’s expectations. Gunung-An is such a space created for you to return to yourself, and to reclaim the divinity of the Yin within yourself.
The accommodation, just outside the heart of Ubud, is backing onto a beautiful pristine jungle with rice paddy views and sounds of the waterfall just next door. Gunung-An, the name of the accommodation, is a combination of Indonesian and Chinese. Gunung means mountain in Bahasa Indonesia, An is the word for peace in Chinese. Therefore, Gunung-An is the Mountain of Peace.
It is a sanctuary of serenity and sophistication in the cultural village of Ubud in the island of Bali. It has been built with quiet sensitivity towards the surrounding environment and shares its rice terrace views with nearby waterfall, and probably the only boutique hotel in Bali that serves healthy vegetables grown on their own property. The Waterfall room is a bright naturally lighted room with a wooden window that opens up to a waterfall. The hotel also provides a shuttle service if you wish to get a ride into the center of Ubud where it is full of cafes, shopping, etc.
This yoga holiday includes a visit to a water temple for blessings, deep cleansing, purification and healing, located only 20 minutes away from the retreat center.
This yoga and detox holiday takes place in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.
- Ubud - 10 minutes
- Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) - 50 minutes
- Environmentally friendly
- Yoga shala
Things to Do
- Visit the local cafe on site at Ubud Yoga Centre, which has reasonably priced amazing food and coffee. Enjoy a latte looking out over the spectacular jungle view at Ubud Yoga Centre.
- Visit the Ubud town center, as the hotel also provides for a shuttle service to town center, located just 5 minutes away. Ubud has a wide selection of cafes and shops.
- There is also a restaurant that you can go to enjoy various food items, located at yoga studio and accommodation.
- Relax by the infinity pool looking out over the jungle.
- Indulge in spa treatments including massage, treatments, and consultation services that are also available on site for an additional amount.
During this retreat, complimentary breakfast would be provided daily. The hotel caters to all kinds of food types, including regular, vegan, vegetarian, and other special dietary requirements on request. For other meals, an in-house restaurant is available on site both at your accommodation and at Ubud Yoga Centre. The restaurant features healthy homemade meals and plenty of variety for everyone to choose from. The restaurant caters for vegans and vegetarians, with no MSG or chemical enhancements used.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
Meet The Instructors
Alexis is a yoga and meditation teacher, professional Kinesiology, NLP practitioner, mind detox therapist, writer, mentor, and the owner of Yoga Meditation Sound. Currently based in Ubud, Bali, she teaches Kundalini yoga and meditation classes at Ubud Yoga Centre. She has lived and taught in a diverse range of countries around the world including Iran, Canada, Australia, England, India, Indonesia, USA, and France. Her class focuses on a deep spirited Kundalini style, filled with practical wisdom teachings, transformative breath-work, deep self-inquiry, devotion, insightfulness, and humor.
Location Gunung An, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai (Bali) International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to the airport is included. Happyfish bali will pick you up from the airport.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 14 days before arrival.