4 Day Rooftop Budget Yoga and Meditation Bliss in Rishikesh
Budget Retreat in India
Delve into daily yoga and meditation practices both on and off the mat. Rediscover your natural state of joy and inner peace. Strengthen your body, increase your flexibility, flow into vinyasa, relax min different yin and restorative poses, experience a variety of meditation techniques. Rebalance with yoga Nidra. Nourish your body with organic, vegetarian, yogic meals freshly prepared in the kitchen of the lovely Staywell cottage, as you experience life in an Indian family. All yoga sessions take place on the cottage's roof-top overlooking the Ganga.
- Yogic philosophy Q&A
- Daily yoga/meditation sessions
- Meditation in an ancient cave and bath in the sacred Ganga
- Participation in 2 holy Indian ceremonies
- Meditation in the breathtaking Himalayas
- 3 daily yogic/vegetarian meals
- 3 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Yin Yang Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Tantra Yoga
- Kriya Yoga
- Sivananda Yoga
- Japa Yoga
- Chakra yoga
- Yin Yoga
- 07:00 Wake up
- 08:00 Yoga class with pranayama
- 09:30 Yogic breakfast
- 10:00 Free time/ self-study
- 12:00 Indian traditional Lunch
- 13:00 Kirtan/mantra chanting
- 16:30 Yoga and meditation class
- 20:00 Indian traditional Dinner
- 21:00 Good night.
NOTE on excursion days the schedule will change. Om Sampoorn Yoga will inform you of such changes the day before.
What is included
- 2 daily yoga/meditation sessions
- Yogic philosophy Q&A
- 1 meditation session at a sacred cave
- 1 sunrise meditation in the Himalayas
- Participate in 2 Indian traditional ceremonies
- 3 daily yogic meals
- 3 nights accommodation
What is not included
- Pick up/drop off available at additional cost
- Donations to temples and tipping
- Your own personal shopping
- Check-in Time: 13:00
- Check-out Time: 11:00
- Luggage room / storage
- Yoga deck
- Yoga shala
- Currency exchange
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Medical assistance
Enjoy a single or double room (upon request) - equipped with A/C in the summer season- with private bathroom and plenty of light in the center of Rishikesh in the lovely Staywell cottage, where Seema and her family make you feel at home. Practice yoga on the cottage's rooftop overlooking the Ganga, surrounded by the Himalayas. Go on excursions with Yogini Elena and Yogi Vimal -a local of Rishikesh who lived in a cave alone for a year and knows all the spots only babas are aware of. Indian traditional yogic meals are freshly prepared 3 times daily in the home's kitchen.
- Meditate in a holy cave and bathe in the sacred river Ganga - if you wish
- Watch the sunrise in the breathtaking Himalayas
- Attend 2 Indian holy traditional ceremonies
This retreat takes place at the lovely Staywell Cottage in Tapovan, where Seema and her family make you feel at home. Practice yoga on the cottage's rooftop and go on excursions with Yogini Elena and Yogi Vimal - a local of Rishikesh who lived in a cave alone for a year and knows all the spots only babas are familiar with.
Things to Do
- Visit Haridwar, the nearby town (40 minutes from Rishikesh)
- Join cooking classes
Staywell Cottage Guest House serves a vegetarian menu in keeping with yoga practice. The food is ample, tasty, mostly organic, and prepared on the premises in Seema's kitchen. Enjoy Indian typical breakfast, lunch, and dinner delicious, tasty meals.
If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Ayurvedic massage is available at an additional cost.
Meet The Instructors
Born and raised in Rishikesh, Vimal’s journey as a yogi began years ago with his studies at the Bihar School of Yoga and continued at the Sivananda Vedanta Academy. As part of his sadhana (spiritual practice), Vimal lived alone in a cave for one year. This unique life’s transforming experience permitted him to deeply understand the real meaning of living a yogic lifestyle. For the past 13 years, Vimal has been teaching yoga and meditation in India and other parts of Asia to improve one’s physical health as well as one’s spiritual life.
Elena is an Italian/American certified yoga instructor who teaches Atma yoga, a holistic healing style created by Saul David Raye - Elena’s classes, open to all levels of students, including a dynamic flow of asana, pranayama, Ayurvedic tips, and meditation. Eclectic energy work together with teachings from Bhakti, Tantra, and Shamanism are at the core of her classes. Elena is passionate about yogic philosophy and Hindu mythology. Her enthusiasm in sharing her love for the sacred practice yoga is contagious.
Location Staywell cottage guest huse Topoan Bypass Rishikesh 249192
- (DED) Jolly Grant Airport: 14 km Transfer available for additional € 18 per person
- (DEL) Indira Gandhi International Airport: 209 km Transfer available for additional € 91 per person
Arrival by airplane
Book your flight to arrive at Dehradun's Jolly Grant Airport (DED). Transportation to/from airport available upon request at additional cost. Please let us know if you will be needing one.
Arrival by train
There is a 5-hour trip on Shatabdi Express from New Delhi railway station to Haridwar. You can then take a taxi from Haridwar to Rishikesh (1 hour).
Airport: Jolly Grant Airport Airport transfer available: Jolly Grant Airport (€ 18 per person)Additional charges may apply. You can request this in the next step.
Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport Airport transfer available: Indira Gandhi International Airport (€ 91 per person)Additional charges may apply. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 25% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
Book with flexible conditions
Need to cancel your trip due to COVID-19 ? You can reschedule your booking free of charge or receive store credit for your non-refundable deposit and re-book anytime.