4 Day Inner Journey Spa and Yoga Holiday in Ubud, Bali
Bali Yoga Retreat
Nestled on the hillside, between sky and earth, in the middle of rice paddies, this retreat will surely awaken the divinity within you with daily yoga classes and spa treatments. You will be immersed in a safe and peaceful haven where butterflies, ethnic statues, and greenery mingle around traditional Javanese huts immersed in a more modern fashion to ensure you a memorable holiday. Awaken the divinity within you in this retreat. During your stay, you will enjoy daily yoga classes to calm the mind, connect with your spirit, and bring your body, mind, and soul back into harmony.
- Daily one time yoga class
- Complimentary “Boreh” and "Jamu" classes
- Daily one-time spa treatment (choice of Balinese, deep tissue, or hot stones)
- Complimentary shared shuttle service to Ubud Center
- Daily delicious breakfast for 2-person per room
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- 3 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
Nestled on the hillside, between sky and earth, in the middle of rice paddies, this retreat will surely awaken the divinity within you with daily yoga classes and spa treatments. You will be immersed in a safe and peaceful haven where butterflies, ethnic statues, and greenery mingle around traditional Javanese huts immersed in a more modern fashion to ensure you a memorable holiday.
Awaken the divinity within you in this retreat. During your stay, you will enjoy daily yoga classes to calm the mind, connect with your spirit and bring your body, mind, and soul back into harmony.
Sample itinerary for this four days retreat will be :
- Check In (2pm)
- Take some rest around the swimming pool or discover Ubud center.
- Enjoy a spa treatment in our spa or around the swimming pool.
- Practice your first yoga session in our "Karma Yoga" during the morning
- Avail our delicious breakfast in the restaurant or in your room
- Free time during the afternoon to enjoy your holidays in Bali
- Relax with a spa treatment at the end of the day
- Make your second yoga session in our "Karma Yoga" during the morning
- Enjoy our delicious breakfast in the restaurant or in your room
- Afternoon - Rice paddies walk around Ubud with some coconut refreshment
- Relax with a spa treatment
- Enjoy your last yoga session in our "Karma Yoga" during the morning
- Avail our beautiful breakfast in the restaurant or in your room
- Relax around the swimming pool or go around Ubud center
- Check out (12:00pm)
This itinerary is not mandatory and can be changed depending of your desires.
What is included
- 3 nights accommodation in a peaceful Blue Karma Resort Ubud
- Daily one time yoga class (3 sessions per stay)
- Daily one-time 60-minute massage for each guest (3 sessions per stay - choice of Balinese, Deep Tissue, and Hot Stones)
- Daily breakfast for 2 people per room Complimentary afternoon tea and cake served at Blue Restaurant between 3 and 5 p.m.
- Daily refreshing morning walk (07:15 am) and trek to Ubud (09:45 am) through rice paddies and jungle
- Complimentary “Boreh” class (Balinese ancestral warming balm herbal preparation) every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 13:30 hours (advanced reservation is required)
- Complimentary “Jamu” class (prepare and taste our traditional Curcuma healing drink) every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 13:30 hours (advance reservation is required)
- Complimentary shared shuttle service to Ubud Center every two hours from 10.00 AM until 10.00 PM
- Complimentary use of Yukata and slipper in the room
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Complimentary daily 2 bottles of water
What is not included
- Additional spa treatments
- Extra activities
- Infused water
- Lunch and dinner meals
- Airport transfer
This vacation is available all year round, please select an arrival date below.
There is a special discount of 10% per package offered for the periods of September 1 to December 17, 2019, and January 10 to January 31, 2020. Reserve your spot by January 15, 2020!
- January 6 - March 31, 2019
- April 1 - July 14, 2019
- September 1 - December 17, 2019
- January 6 - March 31, 2020
- January 3 - 5, 2019
- July 15 - 24, 2019
- August 21 - 31, 2019
- December 18 - 23, 2019
- January 3 - 5, 2020
- December 24 - January 2, 2019
- July 25 - August 20, 2019
- December 24, 2019 - January 2, 2020
- Check-in Time:14:00
- Check-out Time:12:00
All guests will be staying in the superior garden room. The charming and romantic atmosphere of this room is equipped with airy mosquito nets. The originality of the interior bathrooms consists of a sophisticated mixture of traditional materials, such as the stone basins and the modern comfort of LED lighting on the mirrors.
Deluxe, Premier or Royal suites, for one, two, three guests per room are also available if guests wishes to upgrade to a higher room category.
Late check-out up to 18.00 hrs is chargeable at 50% of the room’s rate.
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
- Yoga studio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily refreshing morning walk (7.15 a.m.) and trek to Ubud (9.45 a.m.) through rice paddies and jungle
- Complimentary “Boreh” and "Jamu" classes
Located three and a half kilometers from Ubud centre, in the middle of rice paddies, you’ll discover Blue Karma Resort Ubud and their Boutique Hotel de Charme, where everything waits for you to relax and to let go. In the middle of this verdant haven of peace, built with respect of the environment, surrounded by fruit trees and deliciously perfumed plants, nestles a swimming pool, a pagoda, gazebos with their attached roofs, as well as many other resting areas.
- Ubud - 3.5 kilometers
- Ubud Palace - 10 minutes
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Yoga shala
- Wireless internet
Things to Do
Experience the activities in the hotel's natural spring-water swimming pool. Aqua aerobic is a recommended form of exercise by medical and health professionals alike, as a way of rehabilitating injuries.
Balinese cooking class
Visit Ubud spice and vegetables market accompanied by your guide and then join in the fun and ritual of preparing a typical Balinese meal in a traditional Balinese kitchen style. Learn various techniques and get to know traditional cooking equipment. The myriad of exotic scents and flavors of a traditional Balinese meal will prepare your taste buds for a truly sumptuous experience.
Balinese massage lesson
Learn the Balinese massage techniques from knowledgeable therapists and create your own spa atmosphere at home.
Balinese purification ritual "Melukat" and blessing
Embrace Balinese culture and custom on this tour to two local temples and experience a purification ritual in the heart of Bali.
Holy spring temple tour
From Blue Karma Resort Ubud, visit Gunung Kawi Sebatu a beautiful holy spring temple in quiet surrounding; Gunung Kawi Tampaksiring, an ancient tomb carved from a steep rock face, and Tirta Empul the holy spring temple, dating back to the 11th century.
Enjoy nature at its best and experience the magnificent variety of flora and fauna that inhabit the forests surrounding the valley around the resort. You may have the chance to glimpse monkeys in their natural habitat, while the chirping of a thousand birds composes a melodious symphony of natural sounds. The experienced guide accompanying you will point out tropical trees and other plants.
Mount Batur sunrise trekking
Enjoy trekking along Mount Batur and reach the higher spot to experience the enchanting sunrise view before your very own eyes. You will be accompanied by a well-trained local guide who will show you the beauty of nature throughout the whole journey.
Village cycling journey
Accompanied by an experienced guide, you will be cycling northward towards Pisang Kelod village, where you can watch local artists sculpt sandstone. Next, you will continue the visit to a village called Taro to see sacred white cows; then to Brasela village where woodcarvers are busy at work. Along the way, let the magnificent and tranquil expanse of terraced rice fields fascinate you. You will then cycle back to the hotel thorough Tegallalang village.
A special visit to acquaint you with the Balinese lifestyle to Taro Village, home of sacred white cows, and to watch wood carvers and stone sculptors who work with a very specific kind of Paras sandstone existing only in this area; while photo shooting the beautiful scenery in the surrounding. On the way, take a picnic lunch at a hut in the middle of rice fields and then back to the hotel through rice terrace at Tegallalang village.
The price of this retreat includes daily buffet breakfast. If you would like to have a taste of other local delicacies, the hotel's restaurant oﬀers culinary delights of European, Asian, and Thai cuisine, as well as healthy raw food. A la carte menu includes a selection of breads, homemade yoghurts, light snacks and appetizers, main course, entrees, and desserts. You will enjoy a colorful presentation of carefully crafted dishes by local talent whom you can watch in the open display kitchen, overlooking the green valley and swimming pool.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
The following drinks are included:
The price of this retreat includes daily spa treatments with a selection of Balinese massage, deep tissue massage, and hot stones. Additional treatments can be booked for an extra cost.
Meet The Instructors
Made Wira Arimbawa
Wira Begin to teach yoga after finished the international certification from a lotus in the flame, school of yoga, and healing arts on October 2016. I teach vinyasa yoga at The Royal Pitamaha Resort and Spa from October 2016 until March 2017 then continue at Wapa Di Uma Resort and Spa from April 2017 until the present. I am practice to learn and learn to teach and teach to share. Yoga is the healing journey to the inner self rather than only the asanas, also yoga means the uniting of body, mind, and breath.
Gusti Ayu Made Sukariani
Ayu knew about yoga from 2009. In the beginning, she just think yoga is for fun and do a sport only. After doing this, she thought to share her knowledge about yoga to all people. It will be very nice if all people know about yoga benefit. Then on august 2014, she join 100 hours teacher training yoga w/certificate already. She has given the Balinese classic yoga usually called Hatha Yoga from one yogi in bali" SRI PARAMAHAMSA ISATWANANDA SWAMI". She start at 2015 to teach local people in bali, learn and always learn, give the lesson to guest who stay at the hotel in Bali.
Location Blue Karma Resort Ubud, Jalan Suweta Desa Bentuyung, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- (DPS) Ngurah Rai International Airport: 31 km Transfer available for additional Rp 525,000 per person
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS), or also known as Denpasar International Airport. Transfer from and to the airport can be arranged at 40 USD for one way by car. Blue Karma Resort Ubud will pick you up from the airport.
Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport Airport transfer available: Ngurah Rai International Airport (Rp 525,000 per person)Additional charges may apply. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.