12-Day 100-Hour Non-Certified Yoga Teacher Training (Module 1) in Bali
- Bali Dream Resort, Jalan Penestanan Kelod, Sayan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
12-Day 100-Hour Non-Certified Yoga Teacher Training (Module 1) in Bali
Transformative Yoga Teacher Training in Indonesia
*All lessons start on Monday and end the following Thursday
The 100-Hour non-certified Yoga Teacher Training curriculum runs parallel to the 200-Hour course for the next 12 days and 11 nights, and introduces the question, "What is Yoga?" This inquiry establishes the foundation for your exploration of Hatha Yoga postures, and we introduce Sanskrit terms for each asana.
Students are exposed to a foundational understanding of the human organism according to Western science and Ayurveda, to create a bridge between Eastern and Western ideologies and help students begin making connections for themselves.
This intensive 100-Hour non-certified Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali, Indonesia, is designed for beginner to intermediate level yoga aspirants unable to be away from home for too long a period at twelve days.
After completion of the first module of the 100-Hour non-certified Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali, Indonesia, you can continue your journey, by signing up for a second 12-days course of our scheduled 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training courses Bali, Indonesia.
On completion of both modules, and having successfully passed the final assessments that take place during the last week of a 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, Students will receive an international certificate: RYT 200, Yoga Alliance, USA.
Students joining us for Module 1 of the 100-Hour certification are eligible to return to Swadhyaya Yoga School at a later date to complete Module 2 of their training towards the 200-Hour certification. Eligibility to register with the Yoga Alliance, USA, for the RYT-200 designation follows completion of Modules 1 & 2 of the 100 hours of training.
• Yoga classes
• Course fee and materials
• 100-hour certificate of completion
• Daily vegan/vegetarian meals
• 11 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
DAILY SCHEDULE (Excursions on Sundays - No Classes)
Swadhyaya Yoga School’s teacher training schedule is designed in a balanced way that keeps the student in contemplation of the subject throughout the day, allowing students personal and study time. The schedule is the optimal integration of theory and practice of yoga. It also empowers the student to stay energized for all classes.
The tentative daily schedule is as follows, and is subject to change:
MONDAY - SATURDAY
• 06:00 AM - Wake Up
• 06:30 AM - 06:45 AM Herbal Tea
• 06:45 AM - 07:00 AM Kriya (Nasal Cleansing)
• 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Mantra Chanting, Pranayama and Asana
• 09:00 AM - 09:30 AM BREAKFAST
• 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM Human Anatomy, Physiology & Yoga
• 10:30 AM - 10:45 AM BREAK
• 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM Yoga Philosophy
• 11:45 AM - 12:15 PM LUNCH
• 12:15 PM - 01:15 PM Library Time / Self Study
• 01:15 PM - 02:15 PM Adjustments
• 02:15 PM - 02:30 PM BREAK
• 02:30 PM - 03:30 PM Methodology / Movie / Lifestyle
• 03:30 PM - 03:45 PM BREAK
• 03:45 PM - 05:45 PM Traditional Yoga Asana Sequence
• 05:45 PM - 06:45 PM Meditation / Yoga Nidra
• 06:45 PM - 07:00 PM BREAK
• 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM DINNER
• 08:00 PM - 09:00 PM Self-Study
• 10:45 PM - LIGHTS OUT
SUNDAY - Excursions/activities
*All classes are mandatory.
What is included
• 12 days, 11 nights accommodation
• 3 meals daily (breakfasts, lunches, and dinners), lovingly prepared by our staff from locally sourced, vegetarian ingredients
• 1 Excursion (Optional)
• Course Materials
• Traditional Hatha yoga practice with pranayama and mantras with Mimi in the mornings
• Rejuvenating, healthy Vinyasa Flow sessions in the afternoons with our resident expert, Brianna
What is not included
• Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance (we highly recommend you look into getting your own medical or trip cancellation insurance).
• Spending cash, souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, extra spa services, personal taxis (including emergencies), bell-boys, and tips for room service (Tips are appreciated by the wait staff, but not mandatory). We recommend 1-2$ USD per person per day.
• Massages (available at additional cost)
• Laundry Services (available at additional cost)
• Airport pick-up and drop-off (available at additional cost)
Early Bird Pricing
Early Bird Pricing ends 6 months before course start date: $75 off!
Classes will take place at The Ark Eco Resort, whereas Bali Dream Resort will provide you with accommodations which range from private deluxe rooms to tastefully appointed shared villas. All rooms come with en-suite bathroom, A/C, WiFi, private kitchen or mini fridge
Indonesian food is simply delicious – perfect for raw vegans, vegans, and vegetarians alike. The cuisine is one of the most colorful in the world, bursting with intense flavor sourced from local, organic farms.
The Ark serves fresh and vibrant food, prepared by loving hands in the on-site kitchen. Vegetarian meals breakfast, lunch, dinner snacks, and tea are all included and will follow the yogic diet. Your local chefs were trained by internationally acclaimed Amy Rachelle of Pure Raw, which they combine with knowledge of the variety of regional cuisines that exist.
Fresh pressed vegetable and fruit juices are available daily upon request.
If you have any specific dietary needs, please bring those items with you.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Vegetarian (Upon Request)
The following drinks are included:
The Ark Eco Resort and Bali Dream Resort & Spa are situated 5 minutes walking distance from each other.
Students can schedule spa treatments ranging from $10 USD to $100 depending on the treatment.
Treatments include scrubs, facials, masks, massages, couples massage, body wraps and more.
Check out the menu offerings when you arrive for your teacher training course, or ask one of your friendly staff. We'll be glad to show you the ropes.
Location Bali Dream Resort, Jalan Penestanan Kelod, Sayan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Arrival by Airplane
Arriving at Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar) DPS is the best option, and We are happy to assist in arranging transportation at an extra fee.
Airport Transfer is available.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
Booking & Cancellation Policy
• All bookings include a non-refundable deposit of $500 USD
• Final payments are due 60 days before the start date of the trip to secure your spot.
If a cancellation (always in writing) takes place within 7 days of booking, 100% of the paid trip price, minus your deposit, is refundable, unless retreat start date is less than 60 days from booking date.
• Cancel 120+ Days Prior to the Departure
Deposit is non-refundable, and we’ll transfer to another trip for a $100 fee.
If you paid in full we’ll return everything but the deposit and the $100 fee.
• Cancel 60-120 Days Prior to the Departure
Deposit is non-refundable, and we’ll transfer to another trip for a $200 fee.
If you paid in full we’ll return everything but the deposit and the $200 Fee.
• Cancel 30-60 Days Prior to the Departure
Deposit & Full Payment is non-refundable, and we’ll transfer everything to another trip for a $300 fee.
• Cancel under 30 Days Prior to the Departure
Deposit & Full Payment is non-refundable, and we’ll transfer everything to another trip for a $500 fee.
We recommend participants purchase travel insurance when making travel plans, and highly encourage them to purchase trip cancellation insurance. Look for terminology similar to, “cancel for any reason,” to protect against the rare chance of cancellation. We suggest Travel Guard Insurance or Kanna Travel Insurance and choose from several policy options.
By placing your deposit with us, you are reserving your space in your requested course and agreeing to the stated policies in our Terms of Service.
SYS + Well Daily reserve the right to make any changes deemed necessary by our team, trip leaders, teachers or partners. In the rare case of a cancellation on the part of SYS + Well Daily (due to political unrest, dangerous weather, or low sign-ups) we will offer a transfer to another trip or a full refund of your funds.