21 Day Spiritual Enlightenment Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
Meditation and Yoga Holiday India
This retreat is about how to achieve the highest spiritual enlightenment. So Spiritual Life Home purified for you the finest essence of experience as a practitioner of this science of self-realization. This course will guide even a beginner to achieve the topmost spiritual perfection. During this retreat, you will enjoy daily yoga classes, attend fire rituals, practice pranayama and meditation session, spiritual philosophy, all surrounded by a highly energized purified atmosphere.
Do not miss a great opportunity to reconnect and re-energize your body and mind whilst experiencing the magical divine enlightenment. The uniqueness of this retreat is that they do not impose any fixed manuals, guidelines, books, traditions, rules etc. Experience supreme relaxation while discovering the benefits of meditative yoga asana and pranayama in the natural paradise.
- Every Day we provide pre-Launch Dedicated Workshops On spiritual philosophy on Bhagwat Gita
- Afternoon Session On Ashtanga Yoga Alignment And Assisting Of Postures to Enhance Body Intuition, Awareness Of Body Parts And Organs Involved In The Pose,
- Development Of Spiritual Skills and enlightenment of the inner (soul) awareness.
- Every Evening the spiritual meditation Workshop Session On Highly Intense And Transforming Meditation Techniques.
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
During this retreat, you will enjoy daily yoga classes, attend fire rituals, practice pranayama and meditation session, spiritual philosophy , all surrounded by a highly energized purified atmosphere.
- 07:00 Cleansing class
- 07:30 Hatha yoga class
- 08:30 Breakfast
- 09:30 Pranayama class
- 10:30 Spiritual philosophy class
- 11:30 Mantra chanting
- 12:30 Lunch
- 14:00 Free time
- 16:00 Astanga yoga class
- 17:00 Meditation class
- 18:15 Bajan / kirtan / Satsang / spiritual discussion
- 19:30 Dinner
- 21:00 Sleep
What is included
- 6 cleansing (shatkriya) class
- Daily Hatha yoga class
- Daily Ashtanga yoga class
- Daily Pranayama class
- Daily Mantra chanting class
- Daily Spiritual philosophy class
- Daily Meditation class
- Opening fire ceremony
- Daily Kirtan/Satsang/bhajan/spiritual discussion
- Daily 3 satvic meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 21 days and 20 nights relaxing accommodation
- Cleansing kit
- Rudraksha string mala energized by mantra
- Bag with the organization symbol
- 2 full body Ayurvedic massage with herbal oil
- 2 excursions to special spiritual place in Himalayas including the transportation
- 24 hours support for any work is available during your complete stay
- Free Wi-Fi
What is not included
- Additional services
- Airport transfer
- Additional transport
- Check-out Time: 12:00
- Hot spring
- Steam room
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
- Luggage room / storage
- Meditation garden
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Special menu request
- Yoga deck
- Yoga shala
- Yoga studio
- ATM / banking
- Beauty salon
- Car rental
- Convenience / grocery store
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Ironing / ironing board
- Medical assistance
- Meeting room
- Parking lot
- Tour assistance
- Wireless internet
Two excursion to the special spiritual places in the Himalayas is included in the price.
Things to Do
All these services are available at an additional cost:
- Jungle safari
- River rafting
- Visit spiritual temples
- Bunjee jumping
- Enjoy nature walks in the neighbouring forest
- Experience the traditional Indian culture
- Explore nearby Ghats
- Money exchange
- Relax and take in the stunning view of the Himalayas
- Trekking in the Himalayas
- Visit the local market in main Rishikesh city with a guide
Spiritual Life Home will serve three satvic meal daily. All the three satvic meals provided will be energized by spiritual mantras. The food is completely Ayurvedic and according to your body constitution.
- Breakfast: includes one solid breakfast and some fruit salad or fruit juice or shakes
- Lunch: includes pulses, vegetables, rice, chapatti and salad. The food is completely traditional Indian food.
- Dinner: almost the same as lunch except the fact that efforts are made to make dinner lighter than what has been given in lunch, as this helps in digestion.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
There is two full body Ayurvedic massage spa treatment (60 minutes each) in this retreat program. If you want more, you can add it at an additional cost.
Meet The Instructors
Deepika & Abhishek
They both will guide you during your session
Location Rishikesh Resort, Ground Floor, Near Deecon Valley Rishikesh, Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand 249192, India
- (DED) Jolly Grant Airport: 15 km Transfer available for additional US$25 per person
- (DEL) Indira Gandhi International Airport: 209 km Transfer available for additional US$80 per person
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Jolly Grant Airport (DED). Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request. The additional cost is 25 USD. If you arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), the transfer cost is 80 USD extra.
Airport: Jolly Grant Airport Airport transfer available: Jolly Grant Airport (US$25 per person) Additional charges may apply. You can request this in the next step.
Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport Airport transfer available: Indira Gandhi International Airport (US$80 per person) Additional charges may apply. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 40% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.