24 Day 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Dharamshala
Peaceful Yoga Teacher Training India
Our 200-hour yoga teacher training prepares you to begin teaching with confidence and experience. You will learn traditional yoga, building a foundation of personal practice with yogasana, pranayama, and meditation. In-depth study of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Bhagavad Gita will deepen your understanding of real yoga.
- 23 days of practice
- 2 yoga classes per day
- Daily meditation sessions
- Pranayama, theoretical lecture, and open talk
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- 23 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- 06:00 Wake up and gather for meditation in the hall
- 06:15 Meditation
- 07:00 Warming exercise and pranayama
- 08:00 Hatha yoga exercise or Ashtanga yoga practice
- 10:00 Breakfast (Ayurvedic light breakfast)
- 11:00 Theoretical lecture (Ayurvedic diet or philosophy of yogic life)
- 12:00 Lunch break (Ayurvedic healing food)
- 14:00 Rest and relaxation
- 16:00 Intensive yoga practice (adjustment of postures, healing workshop, and deeper work)
- 18:00 Meditation and open talk
- 19:30 Dinner
What is included
- Morning tea
- Yoga practice twice daily
What is not included
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Taxis or auto Rickshaws
Shivam Neelkanth Yoga Kendra is located less than a 45-minute walk away from the very active hill station of McLeod Ganj. Nestled on a hillside with spectacular views of Dharamkot and Lower Bhagsu, they are far enough away for you to still experience the peaceful Shanti quality of area, which allows your in-depth study of meditation and yoga to flourish.
You will be served delicious food during the retreat.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Shivam Neelkant Yoga Kendra, Upper Bhagsu trail, Dharamshala, India
- (DHM) Gaggal Airport: 11 km Transfer not provided
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Gaggal Airport (DHM).
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.