7 Days 30-Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training in Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Yoga Teacher Training Panama
CircAsana's Yoga Alliance Accredited training is for people of all levels and movement backgrounds and will teach the student to fuse the introspective qualities of yoga ( mindfulness, asanas and breath work) with the expressive qualities of aerial arts (dance, creativity, strength, and grace). The Aerial Hammock is an amazing tool to benefit any level of yoga practitioner. It can be used as an assistant to develop strength, balance, and stability, for therapeutic purposes, and to challenge your practice and creativity to new heights. Learn to "aerialize" your yoga practices - Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar, and yin, adapted into the air.
- Therapeutic aerial workshops
- Aerial yoga teaching certification
- Daily CircAsana Aerial yoga Workshops
- Learn CircAsana YOU-nicorn's journey sequencing formula
- Physiotherapy based injury prevention
- Acrobatic strengthening and flexibility
- In-depth anatomy and alignment
- 6 nights accommodation
- Aerial Yoga
Upon completion of this yoga teacher training, students will receive a certificate affiliated with CircAsana. Registration with CircAsana meets the identified standard set by the organization.
Aerial yoga is booming in popularity as a fun new style of fitness and mindfulness. Whether you desire to teach Aerial Yoga, this course will give you the skills, understanding, and calm-fidence to tackle your personal movement and creative goals and design YOUnique, inspiring and safe Aerial yoga classes for others.
Topics include in-depth alignment, anatomy and injury prevention, CircAsana signature YOU-nicorn's journey sequencing, yoga philosophy, and positive psychology, the art of teaching, the yoga of business, safety and rigging, creativity science as well as Aerial dance flips and tricks. Places are limited to 10, so reserve your spot early.
- 08:00 Coffee, tea, fresh fruit, and granola
- 09:00 - 10:30 CircAsana Aerial yoga class
- 10:00 - 12:00 Activities (surf lesson, snorkeling, boat trip, massage, beach Acro and slacklining)
- 12:00 - 13:00 Delicious, healthy Lunch (including chicken, fish, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options)
- 13:00 - 15:00 Theory: (philosophy and positive psychology, anatomy and injury prevention, rigging and safety, YOUnique sequencing and creative calm-fidence)
- 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch break
- 15:00 - 19:00 Pose breakdown and teaching methods
- 20:00 Delicious and healthy dinner (including chicken, fish, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options)
- Optional Salsa Dancing
What is included
- Airport transfer
- 6 nights accommodation
- 3 healthy delicious meals per day
- Unlimited coffee, tea, and water refills
- Snorkeling boat trip
- Salsa dancing
- A massage or surf lesson
- 30-hour Aerial Yoga certification accredited by Yoga Alliance
- Teaching manual
What is not included
- Additional massages
- Spa treatments
- Surf lessons and boat trips
- Alcoholic drinks
- Check-in Time: 15:00
- Check-out Time: 11:00
You will be accommodated at Selina Red Frog Beach.
Isla Bastimentos is a tiny car-free island in the caribbean archipelago of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The white sand, lush jungle, and crystal clear water provide the perfect place to relax, snorkel, surf, paddle board and explore amazing wild life such as tropical birds, starfish, sloths and monkeys. Take a tiny boat shuttle to the surrounding islas for dancing, chocolate making, amazing hikes and world class waves.
Relax at Selina Hotel, our haven for CircAsana Teacher Trainings. Take a dip in the pool, join in for weekly salsa lessons, use their dedicated high speed wifi co-working space designed specifically for digital nomads, fly or roll out your mat for yoga and meditation in the brand new aerial yoga studio, go play on the slack line, or enjoy fresh organic meals, snacks, and drinks. Certified CircAsana teachers are invited to stay at the retreat center and get experience teaching!
Things to Do
On your free time, you can go snorkeling, lay out by the pool, go see sloths and monkeys, cultural tours, fishing boat trips, beach acro yoga and slacklining, surfing, take boats to the other tiny Islas, eat delicious fresh food and smoothies, relax in a hammock, enjoy the gorgeous jungle Aerial yoga studio.
The food alone could make your day! Daily fresh delicious food prepared by the famed Magnific Rock restaurant includes 3 meals daily with a breakfast buffet and vegetarian, vegan, fish, chicken and meat options. Refreshing daily smoothies and unlimited coffee tea and water will keep you fueled for the daily adventures and everyone raves about the cacao bliss balls!
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
- Whole Food
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
Meet The Instructors
Saffron Van Rossem
Saffron has practiced yoga for eight years, is a professional aerial silks performer, qualified partner acrobatics teacher, and favorite yoga and circus teacher for both kids and adults alike worldwide, from California to Nicaragua. She brings focus to the profound subtleties of the body-mind connection through the medium of magical moving play. Saffron's classes are simultaneously dynamic and slow, with interesting props (including hula hoops), dance-inspired sequences, and a sprinkling of partner acrobatics and aerial inspired flows and conditioning.
Amy performed as an adagio acrobat in Australia, studied at the circus school in China, street performed in Serbia, traveled with clowns in Mexico, and practiced plenty of yoga along the way. She is a qualified partner acrobatics teacher, Sivananda yoga teacher, and co-founder of CircAsana Yoga. She teaches CircAsana Yoga at Magnific Rock in Nicaragua, where she also manages the yoga retreat program and coordinates CircAsana Yoga community circuses.
Location Selina, Bastimentos, Panama
- (BOC) Bocas del Toro "Isla Colón" International Airport12 km Transfer included
Airport: Bocas del Toro "Isla Colón" International Airport Airport transfer included: Bocas del Toro "Isla Colón" International Airport No additional charges. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.