56 Day 500-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
Goa Yoga Teacher Training
Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh is a yoga teacher training school which was established with the main aim of leading yoga to success. It is one of the best schools to learn yoga in Goa. They provide yoga and meditation training at basic as well as advanced levels in an easy way. People who want to practice yoga of next level and spread the word about yoga benefits amongst others are most welcome to join. Their 500-hour yoga teacher training is basically designed so the students can efficiently master yoga and can be a motivation for the students looking for spiritual illumination. It is to go one step ahead of becoming a skilled, certified, and registered yoga teacher or instructor.
- Daily yoga and asana practices
- Evening breathing meditation sessions
- Learn the art of teaching and yoga philosophy
- Daily pranayama, mantra chanting, breathing practice, and more
- Classes by experienced and qualified teachers
- Vegetarian meals during weekdays
- 55 nights' accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
Students who complete their subsequent trainings are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®)
Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh provides one of the most innovative and transformational 500-hour yoga teacher training in Goa for yogis who want to transform and take their practice, teaching skills, and knowledge to an advanced level. This course will also help you to develop your unique teaching styles. Their 500-hour yoga teacher training course in Goa is a well-structured and designed yoga course which comprises of numerous yoga asanas from basic to advanced level.
The course includes various classes based on multi-style yoga asana, meditation, and pranayama along with yoga philosophy and anatomy. So if you are considering joining an advanced yoga teacher training in Goa which consists of depth and variety of styles to make your teaching skills more effective, then this 500-hour yoga course is the best option for you.
This advanced 500-hour yoga course in Goa offers a combination of 200-hour and 300-hour yoga teacher training courses. Hence, the 500-hour course is the best option for those people who want to complete both, the beginner yoga teacher training and advanced yoga teacher training at the same time.
Aims and objectives of 500-hour teacher training course in Goa
Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh put special emphasis to provide the yoga teacher training in Goa. Anyone is suitable for this 500-hour yoga teacher training course as it is designed for beginner, intermediate, and advanced yoga practitioners. But first, you need to complete a 200-hour yoga teacher training to enroll in a 500-hour course. Here are some of the major aims and objectives of this 500-hour yoga teacher training in Goa:
- Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh ensures that the students acquire a deeper knowledge of yoga asana, pranayama, meditation, and yoga philosophy and anatomy.
- The course will enhance the teaching skills of the students and brush up your Sanskrit, asana vocabulary, and adjustment techniques as well.
- It will help you to deepen your asana practice with the daily Vinyasa Flow classes and advanced asana practice.
- The course will help you to share the knowledge and skills you have gained as a yoga teacher to other aspirants.
Highlights of 500-hour yoga teacher training in Goa
- The course fee offered at Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh is reasonable and affordable.
- Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh comprises of well experienced and trained yoga instructors who ensure that the students learn all the important aspects of yoga.
- Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh provides a well designed and structured yoga teacher training course and syllabus.
- You will have an enthralling experience at the school as Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh offers a loving and caring ashram atmosphere.
- Rooms provided to the students come with high-end facilities along with laundry service.
- 24/7 Wi-Fi facility on the campus.
- Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh provides filtered water and vegetarian yogic nourishing meals.
- No need to worry about getting your study material as Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh has a great collection of books in their library.
500-hour yoga teacher training schedule of daily yoga classes in Goa
The day begins early in the morning with herbal tea. Later, a Shat Karma session is conducted for the students followed by morning hour pranayama and chanting session. After this session, the yoga instructors conduct a class on yoga therapy and yoga asana. The students are then served with a healthy breakfast. Later a class on yoga therapy and philosophy is carried out.
At noon, the students are served with a healthy yogic lunch after which they get free time to carry out their own social activities or work. After the free time, the yoga instructors take a class on yoga anatomy. After this session, a class on Hatha or Ashtanga yoga asana is carried out. In the evening hours, a pranayama and meditation session is conducted.
Later the students are served with a healthy dinner followed by free time again. Lastly, the day is ended with bedtime. %Hence, join Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh's 500-hour yoga teacher training in Goa to discover a new dimension to learn, teach, and appreciate the ancient form of wellness.
- 07:00 Pranayama, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice
- 08:30 Alignment-based Hatha yoga class (Iyengar style) including everyday asana practice of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting, and more
- 10:30 Breakfast (traditional Indian or your choice of vegetarian breakfast)
- 11:00 Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing, and more)
- 12:00 Class on the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners
- 13:00 Lunch, rest, and personal study time to gather additional know-how on yoga and spirituality
- 15:00 Lecture anatomy or philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology)
- 16:30 Hatha yoga class (Iyengar style) covering yoga practice of multiple asanas
- 18:30 Occasional evening breathing meditation sessions with yoga trainers
- 20:00 Dinner and free time to pursue personal hobbies and group interactions
- 22:00 Early bedtime after a successful day of 500-hour yoga teacher training course
What is included
- Hatha yoga class
- The yoga practice of multiple asanas
- Morning breathing practice, mantra chanting, and meditation session
- Art of teaching by experienced yoga practitioners
- Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy
- Class on anatomy or physiology
- Sightseeing activity to a nearby attraction with a local guide
- Single rooms are available
- Herbal tea after the session
- Books on yoga
- Yoga mat
- 56 nights accommodation in an en-suite single private room
- 3 vegetarian meals on weekdays (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Supply of hot and cold water
- 1 rudraksha mala
- Amenities include bed sheets, pillows, towels, and blankets, filtered water system
What is not included
- Additional activities
- Personal expenses
- Check-in Time:09:00
- Check-out Time:13:00
- Environmentally friendly
- Yoga shala
- Yoga studio
- Medical assistance
- Tour assistance
You will be provided a single private room during your training with Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh; bed sheets, pillows, towels, and blankets will be included along with a filtered water system and a bathroom.
The 500 hours yoga teacher training course includes an outdoor trip and social and cultural activities such as hiking, Karma yoga (work without attachment and desire), and town visits.
Goa is a place of attraction for many travelers to India. Together with a tourist place, Goa is also very well known for learning yoga due to open ocean and beaches. Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh is located at Arambol and the location of the school offers an ideal place to explore the stunning beaches, beautiful local villages, and surrounding nature.
- Scuba diving
- Environmentally friendly
- Yoga shala
- Yoga studio
- Free toiletries
- Medical assistance
- Tour assistance
Things to Do
The following activities are optional and available with an additional cost:
- Steam bath
- Water sports
- Scuba diving
- Enjoy Dudhsagar Falls and Spice Plantation full-day tour
- North Goa sightseeing
- Dining and party cruise at Goa
Massage and treatments
Spa treatments can be available with an additional price:
- Reflexology and energy work sessions
- Spa visit with sauna and jacuzzi
- Colon hydrotherapy
- Reiki initiations (levels 1, 2, and masters)
- Chakra clearing energy healing practice
- Ongoing post-cleanse coaching
Daily delicious and healthy meals during the weekdays are included in the price. Healthy vegan, organic breakfast, and lunch will be served on all teaching days. There are also many healthy vegans and vegetarian food options are available within minutes from the yoga center serving irresistibly good food!
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
Meet The Instructors
Yogi Mohit is a young yogi and started practicing yoga in VIII standard. After completing his school, for further education, he went to Medi Yoga Research & Training Institute, Delhi which is run by Chaitanya Foundation and completed six-month yoga course in 2015. Yogi Mohit is certified in 200-hour yoga teacher training from the highly valued Indian Yoga Association in Rishikesh. Yogi Mohit finds great joy in helping every student to achieve their goals with succeeding in yoga.
Yogi Mahesh Bhatt
Yogacharya Mahesh Bhatt is pursuing Ph.D. in yogic sciences and teaching yoga therapy along with Ayurveda and philosophy. Mahesh received his master’s degree in yogic science where he achieved top grades in his batch. He also achieved and was awarded a gold medal. He provides people who suffer with acupressure and Marma therapy across India. His mission is to give better health to sick people through yoga. He has so many international clients and patients who are taking treatment from him.
Yogini Manisha has been teaching at Hatha Yoga School since 2016. She was completely involved in the design and development of the course structure for various yoga training courses run at the school, located near Lakshman Jhula, Rishikesh. She has been studying, teaching yoga, and was brought up in the hub of yoga. She holds a diploma in yoga and has graduated in arts with yoga and philosophy as subjects. In order to increase her knowledge, she later studied Ashtanga Vinyasa tradition with K. Pattabhai Jois.
Location Hatha Yoga School, Opposite to Welcome German Bakery, Felini Pizza, House Number 474, Khalchawada Village, Arambol, Goa 403524, India
(GOI) Goa International Airport 36 km Transfer available for additional US$40 per person
Arrival by airplane
Goa International Airport (GOI) lies just 29 kilometers from the state’s capital, Panjim. It is well connected by daily flights from New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Cochin, and Bangalore.
Arrival by train
The two major railheads in Goa are Madgaon and Thivim, which are well connected by trains from all over the country.
Arrival by bus
There are several bus operators in Goa, which offer options for intra-city and inter-city conveyance. KSRTC, MSRTC, and KTC are some of the government undertakings that operate from Panaji, Madgaon, and Vasco Da Gama.
Private bus operators include the likes of Neeta Tour and Travels, Paulo Travels, and Naik Tours and Travels. Goa enjoys daily bus service from important cities like Mumbai and Pune.
Airport: Goa International Airport Airport transfer available: Goa International Airport (US$40 per person)Additional charges may apply. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on departure.