8 Days Ultimate Meditation and Yoga Retreat in Ubud, Bali
Ayurveda, Meditation, and Yoga Retreat Bali
Find your balance with yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda. Come and visit the Pandora Hotel for an unforgettable yoga and meditation retreat in Ubud. Look forward to Ayurvedic therapies customized to fit your bioenergy, soothing and Balinese massage and spa treatments, yoga and meditation sessions and a remarkable affair with nature, peace and unique Balinese culture. Beginners and advanced practitioners are all welcome in this week-long retreat.
- Daily sunrise and afternoon yoga classes
- Private guided meditation and pranayama sessions
- A private healing consultation session with a Balinese shaman
- Purification ceremony in Pura Telarga Waja, the holy water temple
- Daily full-board organic, Ayurvedic vegan, and western dishes
- 7 nights accommodation a villa with valley view
- Royal Balinese massage and spa treatments
- Visit of a Balinese dance performance
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
Yoga program includes around three to four hours of yoga, meditation, and treatments daily. Your yoga instructors teach Hatha yoga, Vini yoga, and Kundalini yoga. Morning yoga sessions are adapted to the individual needs of the participants, combining physical postures and movement with guided pranayama and meditation.
In the afternoon sessions, participants will practice Restorative and Kundalini yoga as well as pranayama and guided and silent meditations, breathing techniques. Yoga and meditation classes are done in small groups which ensures attention and proper guidance to each student.
Typical daily schedule
Arrive any day of the week and stay for a long week or so. Your personal concierge will build you a customized itinerary that energizes, refreshes, and relaxes you, so all you need to do is say “yes” to health, yoga, and meditation.
You’ll stay in your own beautiful, private suite or villa with all the comforts of home. Your morning begins with a sunrise yoga class, followed by a healthy, and nourishing breakfast, with detoxes juices. You’ll then either have time to relax in the hotel or head out on an adventure such as purification ceremony in holy water temple, Pura Telarga Waja.
Returning to your gorgeous villa, you have time for a cool swim and delicious lunch before your private afternoon yoga session with a yoga expert, coaching you on how to enhance your life, with meditation and free your soul so you can enjoy your life.
Later, you can have Ayurvedic snacks and coffee or detox tea and take a little rest and relaxation with a therapeutic massage or spa treatment. Occasionally, you can visit a private, individual healing consultation session with Balinese Brahmana (Balinese shaman). Then, enjoy your view of the sunset from your balcony and set for the night.
What is included
- Private Airport pick-up & transfer service
- 1 welcome drink
- 7 nights accommodation in your own amazing suite or villa with breathtaking view.
- Amazing organic, ayurvedic, vegan, western or any choices of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Afternoon ayurvedik snaks, coffe or detox tea
- 1 daily young coconut
- 2 bottles of water / day
- 7 sunrise yoga classes, inclusive meditation and pranayama (1.5 hours)
- 7 Afternoon Yoga classes, inclusive guided meditation (1.5 hours)
- Private, individual guided meditation session
- One private, individual healing consultation session with Balinese Brahmana (Balinese shaman)
- Royal Balinese massage (6 on a stay of 8 days)
- Purification ceremony in Holy water temple; Pura Telarga Waja
- Use of yoga mats, meditation cushions
- Use of the main swimming pool, outdoor amenities of Pandora
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
What is not included
- Excursions and tours not listed above
- All other services, activities, and/or items not indicated in what's included
- Spa treatments are an additional service, which is not included in the Pandora retreat package
- Additional requested activities
- Additional requested meals and drinks
- Arrival visa
- Personal expenses
- Payment transaction fees
This vacation is available year round, please select an arrival date below.
- January 5 - May 31
- October 1- November 19
- June 1 - 30
- September 1 - 30
- July 1 - August 31
- November 20 - January 4
You will be staying at the Pandora Hotel, a special place if you are looking for relaxation, healthy meals, yoga classes, or just visiting Ubud and need a place to spend a wonderful time. On-going yoga classes and spa are available on site with a view and privacy hard to imagine. Pandora is perfect for conscious couples, the adventurers, and the business travelers wanting to get away from their busy life or for groups needing a unique home-from-home holiday experience
Hidden in the middle of a magical Bali rainforest above the Petanu River Valley, The Pandora Hotel is situated in Ubud at the traditional part called Pejeng where you will experience Bali's real side. Pandora has great and unique guest accommodation where you will a part of nature. It is a place where your creativity can be free.
- Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) - 90 minutes
Things to Do
Take an opportunity to try a wide range of other traditional massages and pa treatments, such as:
- Thai massage
- Hot stone massage
- Head and shoulder massage
- Foot reflexology
- Herbal bag treatments
- Lulur Pijat (Balinese body scrub)
- Boreh Pijat (Balinese body mask)
- Aromatherapy bath
- Facial treatments
- Ear candling
- Manicure and pedicure
The Pandora Hotel highly appreciated organic food and delicious dishes to the overall guest wellbeing and satisfaction. The food is prepared with fresh herbs, salads, vegetables, and tropical fruits partly from the organic gardens and from the local market. The food concept combines health aspects and indulgence.
All dishes are prepared in a healthy way. Salads are washed in purified water. Homemade yogurt and jam from tropical fruits are available as well as home baked bread and fresh fish directly from the fishermen. On request, the restaurant can prepare Ayurvedic health or raw food dishes according to your needs. Your meals can be served on your private terrace or in the restaurant by the pool.
The chefs are happy to offer you a wide variety of International cuisine. They can serve western or ayurvedic breakfast. For lunch and dinner, you can choose delicious traditional Balinese, Thai, or Italian dishes. You can also order special coffees, home-made cakes, and fresh juices, mineral water, and a variety of teas. Bali coffee and fruits are included in the room price.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Indulge free royal Balinese massage (duration one hour ) included in the package. These spa treatments will relax, detoxify, and rejuvenate your body and reconnect your body, mind, and soul.
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location The Pandora Hotel, Banjar Dukuh Geria, Pejengkawan, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Your package includes private airport transfer where your driver will pick you up on arrival and take you directly to the amazing Pandora Hotel.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 45 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.