10 Days Relaxing Ayurveda Treatments and Yoga Retreat in Kerala, India
Relaxing Yoga Retreat India
36 Palms Boutique Retreat invites you to this yoga holiday with Ayurvedic treatments at a beachfront house in Kerala, India. Practice yoga every morning, take a tour to admire the oldest colonial architecture in India, and take Ayurvedic treatment to relax, detox, or rejuvenate. Enjoy beautiful views over the Arabian Sea and have refreshing coconut water straight from the garden. Return home feeling refreshed and relaxed!
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily one Ayurvedic treatment
- Ayurvedic doctor visit and initial checkup
- 3 daily Ayurvedic vegetarian meals
- 9 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
36 Palms Boutique Retreat's aim is to create a unique and exceptional beachfront retreat combining traditional Keralan design with modern influences where guests enjoy maximum rejuvenation and relaxation from the beautiful natural surroundings. They open their doors for individual guests as well for the retreat groups.
Practice yoga and meditation on the deck, swim in their infinity swimming pool, step down to the beach, or stroll through the village to the nearby backwaters. Visit Fort Cochin or indulge in Ayurvedic treatments. Experience the barefoot luxury, where you feel like in your own Indian beach house.
What is included
- 1 free excursion to Fort Kochi/ Atthrappali water fall or elephant hostel in Guruvayoor
- 3 daily Ayurvedic vegetarian meals as per the doctor's advice
- 9 nights accommodation
- Daily Ayurvedic massage treatment
- Daily yoga class
- Doctor's visit to check which Ayurveda treatments you need
- Free pick up and drop off from Cochin International Airport (COK)
What is not included
- 18% tax on total pack
- Extra activities; cooking class, additional excursion, boat ride in backwater, and wine/beer or other alcohol beverages/cigarettes
- Personal expenses
Things to Do
- Buy lovely Indian cotton, spices, or jewelry
- Cycle to the local harbor
- Go fishing
- Relax by the pool and on the beach
- Swim in the warm sea or simply watch the dolphins from the deck
- Treat yourself to the onsite Ayurvedic spa treatments
- Village walks
You will be served three daily Ayurvedic vegetarian meals as per the doctor's advice on the initial check up. You can dine at the beautiful poolside terrace. 36 Palms Boutique Retreat also serves traditional Keralan and North Indian dishes. We provide Sattvic vegetarian food.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Pamper yourself with one Ayurvedic treatment daily to get your body relaxed and rejuvenated. The Ayurvedic treatments given are included in the package.
Meet The Instructors
Certified by School
Yoga Vidya Peet - Keli Art & Cultural Educational Trust
Mr. Briji Tilak has more than 10 years of experience in Traditional yoga which is a mixture of Asana l Pranayama l Dhayan (Postures l Breathing Technique l Meditation). He has completed a Junior Teacher Training Course in Patanjali School of Yoga in Kerala, as well as several Teacher Training Courses from Shivananda Yoga in Kerala, Keli School of Yoga and Research Centre in Chennai, a TTC and Youth Leadership training program from Art of Living Bangalore and Rishikesh. Mr. Briji also has a wide range of international experience conducting yoga retreats in Dubai, Russia, Georgia, and Ukraine.
Location 36 Palms Boutique Retreat, 1/485 Pallipuram Cherai Beach Munambam, Cochin, 683515 Kerala, India
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flights to arrive at Cochin International Airport (COK). Transfer from and to this airport is included in the price. 36 Palms Boutique Retreat will pick you up from the airport.
Airport: Cochin International Airport Airport transfer included: Cochin International Airport No additional charges
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.