5 Days Loving Your Life Spa and Yoga Retreat in Bali, Indonesia
Bali Yoga Retreat and Health Retreat in Ubud
Jump out from daily busy life and unwind in our beautiful compound set in amidst of the rice field and lush tropical healing garden. Either you come alone or with your friend, ensure you give a time to listen your true self within. Your life is your journey, enjoy it!
- Daily yoga asana
- Kundalini Tantra yoga sessions
- 2 guided meditation & daily spa journey
- Purification ceremony to ancient water temple
- Ashram journey & purification at holy water shrine
- Guided walking to the ancient Junjungan village
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches, & 3 dinners
- 4 nights' accommodation
- Kundalini Yoga
- Tantra Yoga
During this retreat, you will be doing Om Ham Retreat Center's signature activities.
Kundalini Tantra yoga
Kundalini Tantra yoga is the healing yoga by using “Tantra” along with pranayama (breath) at the same time. This is important for energy raising, flowing, moving and balancing. Tantra raises the energy so that you can use it in your life. That’s why it is called Kundalini Tantra yoga, raising Kundalini yoga through movement with breathing. It is combined with Kundalini, Ashtanga, Hatha and Sivananda (Surya Namaskar) yoga and Master Ketut Arsana has chosen particular asanas, which are important in raising the energy and helping the gland system.
Sound healing meditation
Master Ketut Arsana who has 15-year experience in spiritual teaching will share a 60-minute session to release a tension on your mind and wash out cares through sacred mantra chanting and relaxing breathing technique. Traditional Indian harmonium will accompany your session trough channeling a positive vibration.
What is included
- 4 nights accommodation
- Welcoming foot ritual on arrival
- Meals (4x breakfast, 3x lunch, 3x dinner)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Spa (Ayatha, rejuvenate bath, relaxation massage)
- Purification ceremony to the ancient water temple
- Experience ashram journey, purification at holly water shrine to purify body, mind and soul. Continue to meditation at Ganesha cave to release obstacle in life
- 1x morning walk (on sunrise) at Om Ham
- Daily Kundalini Tantra yoga
- 1x sunrise walking around Junjungan Village
- Motivational message of the day
- Spa and retreat gift upon arrival
- 1x airport pick up service
What is not included
- Items of a personal nature
- Personal trips and activities outside the program
- Travel insurance
During this 4-night retreat, you will stay at Om Ham Retreat Center in Ananda Room. Ananda Room are beautiful 24-square-meter superior rooms, available with queen size bed (180cm x 200cm) or twin beds (100cm x 200cm) overlooking a lush tropical garden and unending rice field view. You can choose whether you want to stay in a single or double room.
- 24-hour front desk service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Unlimited refill mineral water
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Self-controlled air conditioner
- Writing desk
- Bathrobe and hairdryer
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Personal safety box
- IDD telephone and wireless internet connection
- Adaptor (on request)
Things to Do
- Balinese cooking
- Balinese dancing
- Batik making
- Coffee making
- Cycling down the hill
- Horse riding
- Jogging and trekking
- Learn to play gamelan
- Shopping and hunting
- White water rafting
Organic practices for food production in the area are encouraged by Om Ham Retreat Center to bring you quality garden fresh ingredients from our on-site garden as well as local farmers to support sustainable lifestyles.
The menu boasts a fusion of some of the best local Indonesian cuisine as well as international favourites. Our chefs passion for tasty and wholesome food that not only feeds you but nourishes you can be tasted in each dish that is prepared. The chef says My food is not only about food to survive but to broaden our knowledge of mother nature and ultimately the universe within you.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
On this retreat, you will have daily pampering spa journey. For more information, please send Om Ham Retreat Center an inquiry.
Meet The Instructors
Master Ketut Arsana was born in the village of Padang Tegal, Ubud, and grew up in a family of traditional Balinese shaman healers (Balian) passed on from his grandfather and previous ancestors. Ketut Arsana began his healing practice with his own family, and gradually extended it to neighbors and eventually anyone who heard about him. He continually improved his knowledge by way of learning from other healers, praying in temples and other sacred places, and through spiritual discipline. Ketut Arsana found his spiritual teacher, Maha Guru, and surrendered to God (Lord Siva).
Location Om Ham Retreat center, Tirta Tawar Road/Banjar Junjungan, Tegallalang, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.