31 Days Female Yin Yoga and Meditation Retreat Rishikesh, India
Self-Discovery Yoga Retreat India
'Developing the female nature' retreat consists of check-up of energy field troubles, special number of asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra chanting, pranayama practice related to women's health that removes blockages in your energy body, healthy yogic and ayurvedic nutrition, that purifies your body, particular indoor and outdoor activities that help to reach the goal of your practice. All Vedansha Institute's Yoga Teachers and Therapists are professionals, with 5 to 30 years of experience. The team will show you the result from their programs, by special aura assessment, before and after course.
- Workshops & ayurveda procedures
- Daily practical and theoretical yoga classes
- Yoga & Ayurveda in aspects of female beauty
- 30 nights accommodation
- Daily vegetarian meals
- Two excursions
- Hatha Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Kriya Yoga
The Vedansha Institute of Vedic Science and Alternative Medicine was founded by Yogachariya Dr. Sanjeev Pandey Ji. It was established to provide education in Vedic science, holistic treatment and support programs with yogic and Ayurvedic methods in common and non-curative diseases, and help humans control emotions, remove fears, improve their lives, find themselves in a society of modern technology, and open their power in order to feel harmony and happiness.
The institute is accredited by International yoga alliance USA and followed it's policy on sexual misconduct towards the client, that makes all their programs safe and secure for female students. The institute keeps the ancient yogic tradition of Himalayan masters adapted to contemporary service requirements according to international standards of yoga education. Its teachers were born in yogic families and have scientific degrees in yoga, astrology, and Ayurveda. Its yoga masters have spent more than 90,000 hours on improving their practice of yoga postures and meditation.
Its founder, Dr. Sanjeev Pandey, has spent more than 20,000 hours in deep meditation in the Himalayan mountains. Vedansha collaborates with medical doctors and performs research in yoga and cancer in Germany. It also performs special healing programs for people with different diseases to support their health.
Its programs are based on centuries-old traditions and adapted to contemporary conditions that make its clients 99% satisfied.
Anatomy and physiology
- Introduction to brain and respiratory systems and their function during meditation
- Theory of meditation
- Meditative postures
- Mudra & Bandha
- Yogic diet for meditation
Meditation and mantras
- Basic meditation and primary mantras practice
Yoga philosophical aspects
- Human life: meaning and aim of life
- Yoga introduction, its origin, and development
- Introduction to Patanjali’s Yoga
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses), Dharna (concentration)
- Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization)
Yin Yoga Yoga and Purification techniques, What are the suitable for women
- Concept of yogic, ayurvedic and vegetarian nutrition for women
- Concept of 3 Natures (vata, pitta, kapha), how to balance it, what is female nature
- Common women’s diseases from philosophical point of view
- Woman and family life, from vedic concept to contemporary reality
- Conception, Pregnancy and childbirth in a natural way in modern society
- How to create warm relations with husband and kids?
- How to be attractive for men, ancient Indian concept adapted to reality?
- How to keep myself feminine, is it necessary nowadays?
- Feminine nature from girl to old lady: how to go this way correctly?
How works woman’s body? (from hormones to mood - medicine and nature)
- Aging and a natural process
- How to adapt women’s body to conditions of modern society
- Pregnancy and infertility (medical, ayurvedic, astrological point of view)
- How to look good without much effort (medicine vs. nature)
Key lectures and workshops:
- Body & skin purification, rejuvenation techniques
- Color therapy
- Spices for cooking specific food for your partner and family members
- Herbs: what I need to know to keep myself energised and beautiful
- How to be desired by your partner: from cosmetics to hormones
Om, Aum, 3 Nadis, Breath Meditation, Yoga Nidra
- Scientific proved meditation session
- Natural relaxation asana
- Asana Yin Yoga
- Pranayama and mudras
- Introduction to pranayama
- Basic pranayama techniques and benefits
- The pranic body, Parana and lifestyle, breath, health, and pranayama
Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda
- Common female disorders (menopause, hormonal disbalance, infertility, menstrual cycle problems, skin problems and their correction in Ayurveda
- Acupressure for constipation, infertility, thyroid gland problems, anaemia, pregnancy, diabetes
- Ayurveda skin types and their care according to Dosha
- Herbal Steaming and Facial pack in herbal therapy for rejuvenation
- Diet and obesity management with Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic hair care and head massage
- Ayurvedic face massage
- Ayurvedic acne treatments
- Herbal body bath
- Herbal body scrub
- Cosmetics in Ayurveda
- Herbal Steaming
- Herbal Scrub
- Herbal Face pack / MaskHerbal toner
- Herbal moisturizer
- Acne Treatments
- prepare herbal decoctions
- prepare oil infusion
- herbal preparation in daily life
- Types of oils, essences
- Common oils for depression, headache, menstrual disorders, menopause, stress, pregnancy
- Color therapy
- color medicine and vibrations theory
- 12 healing colors and their application
- Chakra and channels*music and color therapy
- You have to have interest to learn Vedic science, personal work on body and mind and not only to spend vacation as on all inclusive resort. Vedansha are spiritual Ashram and do not allow following activity: eating non-vegetarian meal, smoking, drinking alcohol, abuse their staff, show any type of sexual misconduct, manipulating, annoying other clients, damage the vedansha property, study material, interrupt teaching process.
- Individuals with disabilities or ailments, people who have any disease or unfit before the course are advised to refrain from applying. If you join course, and feel worse after this, Vedansha will help you to arrange all required medical help, but they will not allow you to continue the course and your payment will be not refunded.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could apply after consultation with Vedansha via email.
- Pregnant women need a medical authorization permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English
- Any candidate found unfit after the commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible
- This teacher training course requires educational abilities and the desire to study the program according to the standards of Yoga Alliance USA. Students are reminded to remain aware and respectful of cultural differences among the participants and teachers. Any disruptions to the teaching process or behavior deemed harmful to other students, teachers, or the institute's property is in violation of the rules and policies of Vedansha Institute. Violation of the school's policies may result in dismissal from the program without any refund of the course fees.
- The teachers are not fitness instructors, most of them are spiritual yoga masters who have a completely different way of life and devotion to their practice. Some of them are monks, pandits in temples or swamis. They request you to please be polite and respect their work. If you find something that not suitable for you or for your faith or mentality, please do not put the blame on them. Let them know at the front desk, online or just discuss with Founder Dr Pandey Ji directly if you want any changes and what you find not suitable for you. In 99% misunderstanding will be solved in a good way.
- The course language is English. Any other mentioned language is used for online communication and in some cases can be used in communication during the course on the place. If you wish to get a translator for any other language kindly request to ask about availability before booking. If a booking is done without the request of translation Vedansha have right to cancel the booking and refund the deposit. If translation will be requested on place Vedansha has right to dismiss the client from the course and do not refund the deposit. If a client request to arrange another school with appropriate language ability it can be done upon request if the school with this language is available in Rishikesh for extra costs.
- The booking should be performed by the person who is going to participate in the course. If a booking is done by the third person (relatives, friends, parents etc) the direct participant should send Vedansha an email or scanned copy of confirmation that he/she acknowledge the program, rules and regulations of the organizer.
- Any candidate who decided to change the program after arriving have to apply for it in written form. If you decide to cancel the course after arriving, Vedansha will have to charge amount that covered our costs of 30% of the course days as Vedansha reserve teacher, accommodation, meal prior to your arriving.
Sample daily schedule
- 06:00 - 06:30 Wake up and cleansing
- 06:30 - 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification)
- 07:00 - 08:30 Yin Yoga class
- 08:30 - 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises
- 09:30 - 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu
- 10:30 - 11:30 yoga philosophy/Ayurveda
- 11:30 - 12:30 free time
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 Free time
- 15:00 - 16:00 Yin Yoga practicum
- 16:00 - 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga: number of physical postures according to study program
- 17:30 - 18:15 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration
- 18:30 - 19:30 Dinner
- 19:30 - 20:30 Special event
- 20:00 - 22:00 Free time
- 22:00 - 06:00 Sleep
What is included
- 1 brief aura check up
- 1 t-shirt with the school symbol
- 3 excursions
- 3 daily vegetarian meals
- 6 ayurvedic massage sessions
- 30 nights accommodation
- Accompanying and supporting during the time of staying in the institute (help provided 24 hours)
- Cleansing kit
- Daily detox beverages
- Daily practical and theoretical yoga classes
- One excursion
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Mala string of beads energized by Yogacharya Dr. S.K.Pandey Ji
- Opportunity to join online classes before and after training in Rishikesh
- Some herbs suggestions for well-being
- Study materials
What is not included
- Additional activities
- Airport transfer
- Detailed aura check-up
- Detailed horoscope assessment
- Naturopathic & Ayurvedic doctor consultation
- Other Ayurvedic procedures and consults
- Cooking classes
- Steam room
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Yoga studio
- Free Wi-Fi / computer
- Internet access
- Ironing / ironing board
Things to Do
During your free time, you may go to the venue's library and relax reading a book or visit the spa center for a treatment. You may also book a private consultation for Ayurvedic or Naturopathic treatment or to get a full horoscope assessment.
During this retreat, you will be served three daily vegetarian and delicious meals. Every meal will consist of a special nutritious Ayurvedic and yogic menu developed according to the season. In the morning, you will enjoy a detox hot tea with special Himalayan herbs to make you stronger and improve your digestion. Other drinks will include herbal tea, black tea, masala tea, water, milk, and juice.
Please be aware that the meal & beverages that are included during the course program and package are special yogic & ayurvedic. If you wish to try other meals from the Indian or Italian Menu in our Vedansha restaurant, extra costs will be charged.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
You will be able to enjoy five ayurvedic procedures, which are included in the price package. Additional spa treatments will be available on request, for an additional cost.
Meet The Instructors
2 CERTIFICATES Hide
Alternative Medical Council Calcutta
Yogachariya Dr. Sanjeev Pandey Ji is the founder of the Vedansha. He has a PhD in yoga therapy and naturopathy, and he is a Himalayan yogi from the seventh generation. 1990 -1995 University of Lucknow with the diploma of bachelor of science (ZBC) in biology. 2008 - 2011 Master degree in yogic science and human consciousness and become a Yogachariya. Since 1999, he began his teaching career in yoga in Rishikesh. Since 2016, PhD in yoga therapy and naturopathy. E-RYT 500 and member of IAYT (International Alliance of yoga therapy).
1 CERTIFICATE Hide
Certified by School
Ashish is a yoga master with a uniqueness that attracts the learners with his dynamic teaching style. He was born in a Vedic family and is a certified yoga teacher that has been teaching during six years. In this period of time, he had shown exceptional qualities of a yoga teacher in Hatha and Ashtanga style. He undertook the yogic training from the international school of yoga, Ved Niketan Dham in Rishikesh and gained the master degree in yogic sciences from the Sanskrit University in Uttarakhand.
1 CERTIFICATE Hide
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar
Awdhesh is an asana teacher for Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga. He was born in Rishikesh, the capital of yoga. His yogic practice started from 2011 after he met various yoga masters who inspired him and encouraged him to come to yoga path. He began to study in Uttarakhand Sanskrit University yoga philosophy and started his own practice as well. He obtained positiveness, peace in mind, and physical health. Awdesh Semwal completed his diploma in yoga and other degrees in 2014.
Having studied Ayurveda and herbal medicine at Kanpur in the Kanpur University in 1966, Dr. Usha completed her internationally recognized bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery in 1997. Her competence is evident in her extensive and varied experience during the past 20 years, has shared her expertise as a lecturer of Kaya Chikitsa at Himalaya Ayurvedic College (Bareilly, U.P.), as a trainee physician in Arya Vaidya Sala (Kottakkal, Kerala), and Panchkarma specialist.
Pandit Shiva Ji or Jyotish Acharya is a famous traditional Vedic astrologer in Rishikesh. He is well qualified in astrology and Vedic science, he completed his Jyotish Acharya (master degree in astrological science) and Ved Acharya (master degree in Vedic science and Vastu Shastra) from Sampoorna Nanda Sanskrit University, Kashi (Varanasi), India. He worked with great Himalayan Astro Masters and he lives and teaches in Rishikesh, sharing his knowledge of Vedanta, astrology, and Vedic karma kand.
1 CERTIFICATE Hide
Certified by School
Siddhant School of Yoga
He is a master of yoga in traditional Hatha, Ashtanga, pranayama, and meditation styles. He lived in different ashrams during his childhood in north India and learned yoga from Himalayan masters. After he completes his master degree (Yogacharya) in Sanskrit University of Uttarakhand, he started to share his knowledge with his students. In free time Sandeep used to go to a spiritual place in Kedarnath and Badrinath to balance his energy and develop more in his practice. He is very polite and passionate teacher. He can teach either beginners or advanced students as well.
was born in Holy place and origin of Yoga – Rishikesh . He is practicing yoga since 2008. He is certified yoga teacher with Diplom from Sanskrit University of Haridwar. In 2013 he completed certification of 200 Hours of yoga alliance USA. He practicing Hatha, Karma, Bhakti, Mantra, Gyan, YIN yoga . These experience changed his life. Being a young boy he was learning yoga in Ashram from traditional yoga masters and implemented that knowledge in his teaching as well. Sonu follows yogic life style and 8 limbs of Ashtanga yoga. He is teaching beginners, intermediate & advanced classes.
Lakhiram is one of the best and talanted meditation teacher in Rishikesh. He was born in Himalayan Village and was dedicated for yoga. He completed his education in Himalayan Yoga Institute in Haridwar and choose meditation as main subject. Since 7 years he is teaching in different schools in Rishikesh meditation, mantra, kirtan.
Experienced spiritual master, yoga instructor. He born in Hariyana state in India. He completed the secondary education in HBSE in Bhiwani. His excellent notes in maths and physics gave him good opportunity to become a teacher of these subject, however the destiny offered another opportunity to him. After revealed of some health issues, where the medical science was not able to help, he started to search the holistic way of healing. Anth his path lead him in Rishikesh to Dr Pandey ji. He completed Bsc in 2015 and currently study yoga subject as additional subject. He is RYS 500, YIN Yoga
Vedansh Pandey (yoga teacher) is a son of fonder and yogi in 8-th genertion. He is dedicated to continue the vedic tradition of Pandey Ji’s family and be a yogi. He is practicing yoga since childhood, knows very well all types of fire ceremonies, kriyas, shatkarmas. He is RYT 200. He is follower of Bharadwaj Gotra line, keeps bramacharya and doing self practice daily. He masters asana, pranayama, meditation techniques under father’s control and integrate them in his teaching. He is permanent student of spiritual Anandam Gurkul and learns there from himalayan masters secrets of hatha yoga.
Jyoti is a professional female massage therapist. She completed her education in ayurveda therapy and massage in 1995 and performs massage to our female clients as well as shirodhara and other detox procedures as panchakarma.
Dr Shri Jeet
Ayurveda doctor and teacher Dr Sri Jit is practicing ayurveda and responsible for theoretical as well as practical classes in ayurveda therapy, cooking, massage.
Location Moksha Ashram, Badrinath Road 140, Tapovan, Rishikesh 249192, India
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL). Alternatively, you may book your flight to arrive at Dehradun Airport (DED). Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request.
Arrival by bus
You may choose the Volvo service from Delhi, however bus traveling could cause inconveniences to first-time travelers.
Arrival by train
Please take a train to Haridwar from New Delhi Railway Station. From Haridwar, there are many transport facilities available that will bring you to Rishikesh. Transfer from and to this train station is available upon request.
Arrival by taxi
Upon your arrival to either the Dehradun Airport (DED) or the Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), you may hire a taxi. Vedansha Institute of Vedic Science and Alternative Medicine has a transport package which covers the cost from Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) to Rishikesh by taxi and back for an additional cost.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 35% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 5 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.