29-Day 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
India Yoga Teacher Training
The yoga teachers training course 200 hours in India, Rishikesh are best conducted at Yogada in the Himalayas with Sattya yoga, which is primitively rooted and traditionally practiced by yogis in the Himalayas, the birthplace of yoga. Yoga teachers training course 200 hours at Rishikesh are done amidst pure nature with the roar of the Ganga and chipping of the birds making them the best yoga teacher training programs 200 hours course in India.
Come and join yoga teachers training course 200 hours at Rishikesh to explore a teacher in you. Namaste and welcome to Yogada Ashram in the Himalayas providing yoga and meditation training to new and experienced yoga teachers in Rishikesh. They are a unique Ashram style Institution with Guru Shishya Parampara (tradition) with ethnically designed ashram on the banks of the holy Ganga river at the Himalayan foothills, where they all learn amidst pure nature.
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions
- Early morning in the Himalayan foothills daily
- Meditation session on the crystal clear beaches of the Ganga river
- Experienced teachings with a rare knowledge of the Himalayan yogis
- Weekly excursions to some of the best-vibrated place in the Himalayan foothills
- 28 nights accommodation in ethnically designed rooms and cottages
- Pure organic vegetarian food cooked from the organic supplies
- Qualified and passionate teachers
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Chakra yoga
Yoga, the time-tested Ancient Indian science for body, mind, and soul took birth in these part of Himalayas several thousand years ago and has been passed from a lineage of sages orally and in various written texts such as Veda, Upanishads, Patanjali Yog Sutra, Gherand Samhita, Hath Yog Pradeepika, etc.
Yoga not only brings you back to the rhythm of nature: Triguna and Pancha Mahabhuta (the five elements) leads to elevate our soul and help you evolve to a higher state of the physical and mental level.
After working and exploring the traditions of Himalayan yogis for two decades, Yogada brings you this ancient knowledge in the purest and primitive form and give you the most authentic and rare learning experience amidst pure nature in the Himalayas, the birthplace of yoga.
The Yoga Teachers Training Course 200 hours not only give you the firsthand knowledge of this tradition but guide you to perfect health and making you fit and bring you in sync with the universe through rare techniques so that your teachings can carry forward this ancient tradition in its original & purest form.
Know your body
- Anatomy - The medical science way
- The cosmic body - Deeper understanding of Prana and Cosmic body
Know your body - Ayurveda way
- Understanding doshas and how yoga can help to cure doshas
Know the rituals
- Hawan and cleansing rituals as per Vedic knowledge with knowledge and recitation of different mantras for different god and goddess / occasions.
Know the Mantras
- Detailed descriptions of Mantra and study of their effects on body, mind, and soul
- Study and practice of different cleansing Kriyas (techniques)
- A detailed study knowing and practicing the asana the Hatha way, the authentic and traditional way
- Vinyasa: Introduction and practice of asana the vinyasa flow way
- Pranayama - detailed study and practice of different pranayamas
- Meditation - a practice of different meditation techniques.
- Mudras and Bandhas - physical gestures and closures - Study and practice of Mudras
- Yogic philosophy - Detailed study of primitive Yoga philosophy in today’s context
- Know your books: a study on the different knowledge available in the books detailed study of Hath Yog Pradipika
- Indian classical music tutorials
- Sessions on Indian yogic food cooking
- Spiritual discourses on ancient Indian knowledge of wisdom, Vedas with important gurus in the areas
- Visit, excursions, trekking to vibrated places, temples, and ashrams
- Starting and preparing for the day
- The Himalayan healing touch
- Deeper dimension of yoga
What is included
- All vegetarian organic meals during the entire course
- Comfortable accommodation for 28 nights in ethnically designed rooms
- Certification of 200 hours YTT Course after the completion of the program
- Special activities in the ashram including Shudhi Session, Hawan, and personal one to one session with Guru yogi/Ayurveda Doctor
- Weekly excursions to vibrant places in the area
- YTTC 200 hours as per the syllabus & curriculum with notebook, reference book and course material
What is not included
- 9.9% government tax
- Any additional services and tours
- Items of personal nature i.e any kind of insurance and medical services
- Travel to and from Yogada
You will stay at Yogada Ashram. Comfortable accommodation is provided in ethnically made cottages where a luxury is blended with nature. All the living cottages are vibrated, energized and balanced before your arrival to give you maximum impact on your learning and rejuvenation.
There are 14 air-conditioned cottages and three executive room units spread over a big green area which offer clean and comfortable accommodation to the guests. Bathrooms are attached with running hot and cold water. Comfortable beds with top quality linen are used to make the stay a memorable one.
This teacher training program takes place at Yogada Ashram in the Himalayas Shivpuri Rishikesh, India. Yogada in the Himalayas is 10 kilometers upriver from Tapovan ( Rishikesh). Situated on the banks of Ganga and spread over a big green area at the base of lower Himalayan foothills, Yogada promises the highest quality of living and learning atmosphere. Yogada is surrounded by reserve forest areas giving you a chance to live and learn amidst nature. The sound of roaring Ganga, singing of birds and huge green area makes Yogada the best and ideal venue for spiritual practices.
Things to Do
- Cooking classes
- Daily campfires
- Jungle and village walks
- River Rafting
- Sunrise and sunset trips to see the Greater Himalayan peaks
During this retreat, you will enjoy homegrown organic Himalayan food served in local mountain style, giving you the real rich taste of India. Most of the raw food comes from the villages from high Himalaya, where the use of chemicals, pesticides and artificial manure is not practiced till date. Yogada Kitchen gives you first-hand encounter with authentic Himalayan food. All the food is selected by the yoga master as per the guest’s body type. Vegan vegetarian food is also served at Yogada for which you need mention in the check-in form.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Ayurvedic Spa for massages and treatments is available for an extra cost of 50 USD.
Meet The Instructors
Seema & Rajee Ba
Born and brought up in the villages of foot hills of Himalayas, Seema has inherited great wisdom from his Grand father who was a freedom fighter of India and traveled in different parts of India & other countries while fighting the world war. Seema has great Knowledge about the Indian Mythology takes care of Indian Mythology in sessions at Yogada
Born in a Brahmin Family in Himalayas Yogi Raj Jeev is has started his career as research Scientist after his post-graduation in Organic Chemistry & PgD in Himalayan Tourism. He is still heading the pioneer & Leading Adventure Tours & Travel company the - Garhwal Himalyan Explorations Pvt. Ltd with its base in Rishikesh. Certified Yoga Alliance International – 500 hours Teacher | Certified Senior Yoga Instructor – Yoga Alliance Professionals | Certified Therapist – International Association of Yoga Therapist
Location High Bank Peasants Cottage, Tapovan- 249192 Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) Himalayas, INDIA
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL). From Delhi, you will have the following option to reach the school.
1. Dehradun Airport (DED) is also an airport of Rishikesh which is only 20 minutes drive. You can book your flight from Delhi to Dehradun. Yogada shall be happy to send the car to pick you up Dehradun Airport and bring you to the school. The cost for a medium nonair-conditoned car is 1499 INR, a medium luxury air-conditioned car is 1799 INR and Toyota Innova (a large car) is 1999 INR. These are the costs per car divided among the number of persons traveling together. The cost is inclusive of parking, toll, and taxes on the way to the school. Yogada shall be happy to assist you booking your flight in case you find it difficult to it yourself.
2. Yogada can arrange a car from Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) to the school. They will meet you at the exit gate of the airport with a plaque of your name. The cost of a medium luxury air-conditioned car is 6999 INR and 8999 INR for a large Toyota Innova. These costs are exclusive of 7% of government taxes per car and can be divided among the number of persons traveling together. The cost is also inclusive of parking, toll and taxes on the way from the airport to the school.
Arrival by train
You can also take a train from New Delhi Train Station to Haridwar (a bigger town which is 24 kilometers from Rishikesh or 45 minutes drive). From Haridwar, Yogada can provide you a transfer by car to Rishikesh. The cost for a medium non air-conditioned car is 1499 INR, a medium air-conditioned luxury car is 1799 INR and 1999 INR for a large air-conditioned Toyota Innova. These are the costs per car divided among the number of persons traveling together. The cost is inclusive of parking, toll, and taxes on the way to the school. Yogada is happy to assist you with the electronic train ticket purchase.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.