10 Days Conscious Living Wellness Retreat in Cambodia
Self-Awareness Holistic Retreat Cambodia
Do you want to live a conscious, vital and happy life?
Join OmMaYaOm for 10 days journey of Self-discovery, to awaken to what limits you from being truly happy.
Let's make a conscious stop and start to reflect on your life, and gain the much needed clarity and focus to live the right life for you.
You will be able to meet and overcome the challenges life presents you, by investigating your mind. You will explore your ways of thinking and notice how they affect your feelings, behaviour and actions. This retreat will support you to question and realize what you want, develop the tools for change, and take the first steps.
Each day you will go deep into understanding the relationship between your body and mind. You will practice a variety of different techniques including conscious breathing and movement, Yoga, practical inquiry, thought-provoking questions, stimulating discussions, meditation, qigong, and more.
- Yoga and self-inquiry
- Daily meditation practices
- Walking in the beautiful wilderness
- Writing a daily self-reflection journal
- Discussions to support change unhealthy patterns of thinking and behaviour
- 10 nights' accommodation in a serene jungle in high-quality standard rooms
- 3 simple vegan meals a day
- One on one sessions
- Integral yoga
- Transformational Yoga
- Zen yoga
- Partner Yoga
The retreat format flows from dynamic and tailored to your needs 1-on-1 to group meetings. When you have completed the retreat, you will begin to notice that your perspective of life has changed; you will experience more openness and alertness.
They will open up and discuss over topics that relate to your daily life, such as relationships, money, body, sexuality, lifestyle, truth, family, happiness, dependencies, habits and more. They will raise all kinds of issues from the world to discuss, from which you can learn a great deal about yourself. You will connect to yourself through your body, feelings, and way of thinking. You will be more conscious of yourself and become familiar the mechanism by which you live, think, and act.
Typical daily schedule
- 05:00 Wake up into silence
- 05:20 Meditation practice
- 06:15 Walk in nature / Conscious movement
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 08:30 Personal time, 1-on-1 meeting
- 10:00 Meditation practice
- 11:00 Group gathering, inquiry, discussion
- 13:00 Lunch
- 13:30 Personal time: rest, self-study/practice
- 16:00 Meditation practice
- 16:45 Group meeting, discussion, inquiry
- 17:30 Afternoon walk / Yoga
- 19:00 Light dinner (optional- they advise not eating after lunch until the next morning)
- 19:30 Evening gathering: questions and answers, sharing, one on one meeting
- 21:00 Silent time
What is included
- 10 nights' accommodation in a private room
- 1 Nature walk a day
- 1 Yoga class per day
- 5 Pranayama classes
- 3 daily Meditation practices
- Daily Group gathering and 1-on-1 sessions, inquiry, discussion
- 3 vegan meals per day
- Vegan treats
- Coffee, tea, water
What is not included
- Transport from and to the airport
- Bus Transport from and to the Center
- Taxi Transport from and to the Center
- Check-in Time:13:00
- Check-out Time:13:00
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
- Luggage room / storage
- Meditation garden
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Yoga shala
- Convenience / grocery store
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Meeting room
- Wireless internet
The Retreat Center offers 6 private high-standard single rooms for retreat participants.
Sen Monorom is the capital of Mondulkiri, Cambodia’s largest province — here you find a real chance to immerse yourself in nature. A Serene, Beautiful, and Natural get-away from city life. You can enjoy a relaxed, gentler pace of life than elsewhere, amid a genuinely friendly population. Sen Monorom is one of the least visited areas in Cambodia and many of the ethnic groups still live much as they always have. Monorom is a small town. Visitors come for adventure activities outside of town. Of great appeal is the weather, which gets downright chilly at night in the colder months of the dry season (November-April), and offers a refreshing change from the heat and humidity of Cambodia’s flat lowlands. From December to February, a warm jumper is essential here for the evenings.
You will be served simple and delicious vegan meals per day, all made with fresh local ingredients.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Yigal has the ability to guide people to find the way within themselves. In the last 10 years, he has supported beings to make transformation in their lives. Working alongside Yigal is dynamic, refreshing, unexpected, and challenging, where one can see and experience that everything begins and ends with him, and only he is responsible for his actions, and stops or limits his ways. Yigal can adapt himself to what a person has a passion to delve deeper into. He has the tools to challenge the people around him, to not give up, to leave their comfort zone, ask questions and live a satisfying life.
Location Om Ma Ya Awareness Center, Sen Monorom, Cambodia
Arrival by airplane
You can choose to fly into Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH) or Siem Reap International Airport (REP) in Cambodia. You can get to the retreat center by minivan from Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
- 6 hours drive, 10 dollars for a single ticket
- 9 hours drive, 18 dollars for a single ticket.
If you want Om Ma Ya Awareness Center to arrange this transportation for you, we will be happy to assist.
From the bus station in Sen Monorom town, kindly take a tuk-tuk to our retreat center, best known to the locals as "Monnyvan Hotel", will take about five minutes drive, and will cost 1 USD. This is where we are located!
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.