10 Days Mind, Body, and Soul Recharge Yoga Retreat in Seseh, Bali
Detoxifying Yoga Retreat Bali
This program allows you to detox your mind and body and to explore your strengthening, lengthening, or spiritual and body alignment. The experienced yoga teachers will guide you on your journey. So join and discover a range of yoga styles, give your body a treat, and de-stress your mind from stressful daily routine!
- 10 days of yoga practice
- Sunset four elements meditation
- 24 Yoga sessions in different styles
- Daily detox and water healing sessions
- Balinese full body, hot stone, and Ayurvedic Shirodara massages
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks
- 9 nights accommodation
- Airport transfer
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Yin Yoga
This program allows you to detox your mind and body - it goes beyond just a juice cleanse. Calm your mind with meditations (included singing bowl meditation, Osho Kundalini Meditation and calming candlelight Yin Yoga after sunset), sacred Shamanic Healing Therapy, private Reiki session, sunset elements meditation on the beach.
Give your body a treat and de-stress your mind from life’s routine with special Spa treatments, including Aroma Therapy massage, Ayurvedic Shirodara massage, Balinese Boreh (body wrap with special spices) and traditional Balinese full body oil massages.
One of the highlights of this program is a very unique Water Healing treatment in the 35° degree warm water pool of Udara, a combination of massage, joint mobilization, and stretches, which can be a profound journey of healing and relaxation for body and mind.
What is included
- 9 nights accommodation
- Full menu daily detox meals, including fresh organic cold-pressed juices and evening soups
- 1 break the fast plate on the last day
- Daily coconut water and herbal teas
- Daily detox herbs and supplements
- Daily unlimited alkaline water
- Daily care by the wellness coaches
- 24 yoga sessions in different styles, including peaceful candle-light evening Yin yoga
- Osho Kundalini meditation
- 1 private Reiki session
- 1 private water healing treatment (also known as Watsu)
- 4 Balinese full body oil massages
- 1 Ayurvedic Shirodhara massage
- 1 Balinese Boreh (body wrap with special spices)
- Sunset elements meditation on the beach
- Singing bowl meditation in the sauna
- Shamanic healing therapy
- A trip to a local Balinese Healer
- Lecture about health, detox, nutrition, mindfulness, and self-love
- Free access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and swimming pools
- 7 days of self-administered enemas
- Udara Health Detox Program handbook
- Gift bottle for Alkaline Water
- Free use of our vintage bicycles
- One way airport transfer
What is not included
- Payment transaction fees
During this retreat, you will stay in a private room. All rooms with ensuite bathroom, air-conditioner, and Wi-Fi. Udara Bali is an integrated healing yoga resort offering wellness and detox lifestyle to alleviate the stress of modern living. Nestled between the Indian ocean, rice fields and surrounded by ancient temples, Udara sets the mood for a relaxing and authentic Bali holiday.
Featuring four beautiful yoga shalas (three with ocean view and one overlooking the ancient temples) and a beautiful spa with water healing pool, Finnish sauna, herbal steam room, hot Jacuzzi, and ice water plunge as well as a meditation cave, Udara is an ideal destination for individual travelers looking for healing, yogis, or retreats groups. The traditional Javanese wood Joglos or the sea view suite rooms with the outstanding personalized service will instantly have you feel at home. At Udara Bali, they are deeply committed to sustainability in all aspects of their resort.
This is why constantly strive to improve on the three pillars of sustainability: environment, economy, and society.
In the construction, they have used a lot of wood. However, this is all certified Indonesian plantation wood. They also have a lot of vintage features which have been repurposed from previous projects.
At Udara Bali, they have solar heating for the hot water system. This means that you can harness the power of the sun, which is a renewable source of energy and creates no air pollution. They also mainly use LED lamps, which use less energy and therefore have a lower environmental footprint. At the organic ocean restaurant, they do not offer meat products, due to the large amounts of resources that are required to produce it. They have a wide range of meals that are made from local organic ingredients and are healthy and delicious, as well as more environmentally friendly.
Fighting Bali and plastic problem
Their straws are made of bamboo, which is reusable and bio-degradable, and therefore, create much less plastic waste that ends up in the ocean. Similarly, they provide their toiletries such as soap, shampoo, and conditioner in refillable dispensers instead of throwaway plastic bottles. These hygiene articles are also eco-friendly, meaning that they are better for your skin and hair as well as being biodegradable, pollute the environment less. They frequently organize beach cleanups where their team helps remove waste from any surrounding areas or beaches so this does not wind up in the ocean.
At Udara Bali, they have some of the most unique and beautiful yoga shalas in all of Asia. Yoga is about finding peace and a place inside yourself. And the physical place where your practice is immensely beneficial in supporting you in this process. Udara Bali Yoga Detox Spa has five beautiful shalas, which each have their own unique features, design, and energy. The names of yoga shalas honor important gods of Balinese Hinduism and pay tribute to the local culture of this island. For the various practices on your daily schedule, all of the yoga shalas are equipped with high-quality yoga mats, bolsters, blocks, belts, and aerial silks.
During this retreat, you will be served full menu daily detox meals, including the special fresh, organic cold-pressed juices and evening soups along with coconut water, herbal teas, and alkaline water.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
Meet The Instructors
Multiple Instructors will be guiding you during each days session.
Location Udara Bali, Jalan Pura Kramat, Cemagi, Mengwi, Seseh, Bali 80251, Indonesia
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). One way transfer from the airport is included in the package.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.