8 Days Luxury Beach Front Yoga Retreat in Goa
8 Days Luxury Beach Front Yoga Retreat in Goa
Yoga and Detox Retreat in Goa
While being immersed into the lush Goan nature and the continuous sound of the Arabian Sea, you will delve into daily synergistic practices of yoga with live music, healing sound baths along with an advanced detoxification program. This luxurious beachfront resort at North Goa's prime location will host you for a potent and rejuvenating program of detoxification, yoga, and healing sound.
- A comprehensive detox program designed and guided by Paris Knight
- Educational workshops and talks on health, detox, and emotional mastery
- Yoga, breathwork, and meditation focused on cleansing the body, brain, and emotions
- One free 3-day online detox cleanse to be used any time 12 months after the retreat
- The use of sacred sound, music, and movement to reset the nervous system
- Uniquely designed physical cleansing and mental recalibrating modalities
- Organic, vegan meals and juices during the program
- 7 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Therapeutic yoga
- Yin Yoga
Paris Knight's program goes way beyond the standard detox/juicing retreats, it has been created for holistic transformation as they not only focus on cleansing and rejuvenating the physical body but the mind and emotions too, as these play a key roll in wellness.
Their live healing music and sound profoundly complements the physical cleansing due to its soothing and calming effects on the body and mind.
It's well known that chronic stress levels greatly hinder the bodies ability to detoxify, therefore it is crucially important to come into a calm state of being to enable detoxification. It is with this understanding that Paris Knight designed this unique detox retreat using live healing sound and meditational music as it has been scientifically proven that certain kinds of music switch on the parasympathetic nervous system which affectively brings the nervous system into balance and significantly reduces the often-overactive sympathetic nervous system known as "fight or flight".
Combining detox, healing sound/music with the use of breathwork, yoga and the deeply nurturing surroundings of lapping waves, the beautiful surroundings and the breeze through swaying palm trees, you are set to feel profoundly renewed and replenished.
You will leave not only with a calm deep connection with yourself but also equipped with new practical knowledge for maintaining sustainable vibrant health and well-being. Paris Knight and Jason Kalidas will guide you through daily synergistic practices of yoga with live music, healing sound baths, and an expertly designed and thorough detox program that will nurture you into a new state of being.
Jason Kalidas works extensively with the healing power of sound and music together with the synergistic modalities of yoga, movement and live ecstatic dance to developing unique events and retreats.
He trained in Indian classical music on Bansuri and Tabla for over 20 years with master musicians in the ancient city of Varanasi and spent much of his life in the sacred sites of India engaged in the paths of yoga.
Jason performs Indian classical and fusion music worldwide on Bansuri (Indian Classical flute) and now creates live acoustic /electronica music for yoga and dance retreats and events, etc. Jason has been very involved in the world of Bhakti yoga and spent several years on tour supporting the world’s top Kirtan-chant artists on Tabla. He also teaches classes and workshops in the geometry of sound, yogic wisdom and body/mind detoxification.
Come into the body and out of the mind
Listening to and feeling the healing sounds of Jason Kalidas music, the body and mind are able to switch off the fight and flight function with far greater speed than normal, as his sacred musical gifts deliver a mediative relaxation that automatically moves you into the healing aspects of the parasympathetic nervous system.
Your bodies are unable to detoxify during fight or flight which is why they have combined the power of healing sound into their detoxification retreat.
You will receive the following and much more
- Uniquely designed physical cleansing and mental recalibrating modalities that achieve powerful, effective yet gentle results.
- A comprehensive detox program designed and guided by Paris Knight, a qualified detox/health coach, and nutritionist.
- Detox methods including coffee enema's, detox supplements; bulkers and binders for the safe removal of heavy metals and environmental toxins. Liver and kidney support with tinctures and herbs. Colon cleansing methods for optimum gut health.
- The complimentary use of sacred sound, music, and movement to reset the nervous system to allow detoxification while the intuitive senses and subtle energies are realigned with inner self-knowing, peace and trust.
- Yoga, breathwork, and meditation focused on cleansing the body, brain, and emotions.
- Educational workshops and talks on health, detox, and emotional mastery to provide tools to use in every-day life to help implement healthier habits once the retreat is over.
- E-book with guidelines for a detox lifestyle.
- A complimentary 3-day online detox cleanse to be used any time 12 months after the retreat
Sample daily schedule
- 08:00 Coconut pull
- 08:30 Coffee Enema
- 09:30 Ginger-turmeric-apple shot and supplements
- 10:00 Detox pranayama, yoga asanas, and lymphatic shaking
- 11:30 Morning detox green juice and supplements
- 11:30 Detox and health talk
- 13:00 Lunch: organic raw and cooked healthy food
- 13:30 - 16:00 Free time
- 16:00 - 17:00 Treatment or workshop
- 17:00 - 18:30 Calming pranayama, Yin yoga, and sound healing journey
- 18:30 - 19:00 Meditation (every other day)
- 19:00 Evening detox juice and light meal
- 20.30 Evening detox supplements
What is included
- 7 nights accommodation
- Detox program with supplements and treatments
- Yoga with live healing sound music
- Sound healing workshop
- Live music dance workshop
- Organic foods and juices
- Health and detox talks
- Online 3-day detox cleanse to be used within 12 months after the retreat
- Detox E-book
What is not included
- Airport transfers
- Additional treatments and therapies
Anahata, the Sanskrit word for the heart Chakra, means unstuck or unchanged which was the inspiration to create this gorgeous resort. An eco-resort set amidst palm trees and lush tropical plantations on a quiet and secluded part of Ashvem beach.
All huts and rooms are a step away from the beach. Each is well-appointed with modern luxury and convenience, yet maintains a peaceful Goan feel designed in a Goan-Portuguese style. They were designed with refined elegance and built and furnished by local artisans. Their cozy interiors inspire feelings of calm and serenity.
The cottage is luxurious and spacious beach cottage accommodation with a private balcony area. Each unique octagonal-shaped eco-cottage is made with recycled wood floating on stilts with palm-thatched roofs. All the accommodations are a step away from the beach.
The cottages feature comfy beds, either king-size or double bed, with high-quality Indian cotton sheets, fluffy down pillows, cupboard, private bathroom with rain shower, luscious custom bath amenities and cozy bathrobes. Each room is equipped with In-room safe with access to Wi-Fi in the room.
Things to Do
You can book for extra nights stay and other excursions to attractions and outings but the schedule is full so these excursions would need to take place either before or after the retreat dates.
You are also offered a list of additional treatments and therapies such as:
- India head massage
- Dry needle sports therapy
- Vortex healing
The nutrition on this retreat is aimed to support the body's process of detoxification.
Food is organic and Vegan.
There will be a mixture of juices, smoothie's, raw food and cooked food.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
- Energy Drinks
Spa treatments are available at an additional cost
Meet The Instructors
Paris Knight & Jason Kalidass
A Holistic Health Coach and natural medicine practitioner, Paris has been working within health and healing for 25 years. With life being her greatest teacher and inspiration, Paris now works with others restoring their health and happiness. Using a mixture of the following education and skills she works privately with clients, on yoga retreats and sets up and hosts her own retreats around the world. · Health, Nutrition & Detox Coaching · Acupuncture · Deep tissue massage and lymph drainage · Sports Therapy Dry Needle stimulation · Cupping · Reiki/energy & light
Jason Kalidas works extensively with the healing power of sound and music together with the synergistic modalities of yoga, movement, and live ecstatic dance to developing unique events and retreats. Jason trained in Indian classical music on Bansuri and Tabla for over 20 years with master musicians in the ancient city of Varanasi and spent much of his life in the sacred sites of India engaged in the paths of yoga. Jason performs Indian classical and fusion music worldwide on Bansuri (Indian Classical flute) and now creates live acoustic/electronica music for yoga and dance retreats.
Location Anahata Retreat Center, Ashvem Beach, Mandrem, Pernem, Goa, India
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Goa International Airport (GOI). Airport transfers to and from the venue, maximum 20 GBP each way for per taxi (90 minutes journey). Although Paris Knight will organize the transfers for you, the taxi drivers will collect you at the airport. They will arrange shared taxis where possible when participants are arriving at the same time.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 90 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 45 days before arrival.