7 Days Sacred Shakti Yoni Yoga Retreat Only for Women in Kerala, India
Women Only Yoga Retreat India
The lesson of the yoni is about unearthing your feminine powers through healing your feminine fragility. A woman’s sexuality makes her powerful. This Shakti largess comes directly from the primeval energy of Goddess Shakti and her power of creation and regeneration. Women’s sexuality is tied to the yoni. Shakti Yoni is the primordial cradle from which all creation emerged. Females re-production organ is a sacred place. But it has been ignored or abused for centuries by women herself. Now, the time has come she must get aware and heal herself. The Yoni is a women’s opening and awakening to consciousness.
- Daily yoga class
- Evening group meditation sessions
- Ayurveda doctor consultation, treatments, and cooking
- Daily personal lifestyle and fitness evaluation and counseling
- Ayurvedic therapies and lecture on Shakti awakening
- All vegetarian meals and water
- 6 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
This retreat will help you with
- Fallopian tubule blockage
- Uterine fibroid
- Cervical erosions
- Cervical polyp
- Menstrual disorders
- Vaginal problems
- Learn about Shakti, Goddess Lalithatripursundari
- Various meditation on Shakti mantra and mudras
Daily sample schedule
- 07:00 - 08:00 Yoga or meditation
- 08:00 - 09:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 - 12:00 Ayurveda treatments
- 12:00 - 13:00 Ayurveda treatment
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 Free time
- 15:00 - 16:00 Workshops
- 17:30 - 18:30 Meditation
- 18:45 - 19:45 Dinner
- 19:30 - 20:30 Spiritual or Vaidic talk and music
- 20:30 - 21:30 Spiritual music ecstasy
What is included
- Yoga and meditation
- Daily four hours practice on the ground
- Morning two hours and evening two hours
- 6 nights accommodation
- Single accommodation in the villa or wooden cottages
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (vegetarian only)
- Daily allotment of in-room mineral water (one per person per day, maximum of two bottles per room per day)
- Unlimited supply of herbal-water
- Juice or herbal tea after every treatment
- Ayurveda doctor consultation
- Includes Ayurveda treatments on site
- Group-meditation session daily evening (individual classes are available on a chargeable basis)
- Lecture on Ayurveda (once a week)
- Demonstration on Sattvik Ayurveda cooking (once a week)
- Jungle walk (once a week)
- Internal medicines are given for your treatment (can only be ascertained as your treatment progresses and will cost extra)
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Juice and fruits
- Ayurveda yogic cooking workshop
- Personal spiritual counseling
- Surprise gift on site
- Airport pickup and drop off
What is not included
- Treatments to be given will be those considered suitable for the individual after a physical examination by an Ayurveda physician
- Treatments prescribed by a physician in the package as per your stay
- Travel and insurance
- Recreational workshops
- Optional activities
- Other in-house cosmetology treatments will be charged extra if not mentioned in the package
You will stay at Waynroots Villa in a single villa room or single wooden cottage. The accommodation integrates traditional architectural concepts and modern amenities. The accommodation provides guests with a tranquil atmosphere to experience the essence of Kerala. The place is aesthetically furnished so as to give home comfort.
Wayanad, the green paradise is nestled among the mountains of the Western Ghats, is forming the border world of the greener part of Kerala. Clean and pristine, enchanting and hypnotizing, this land is filled with history and culture. Located at a distance of 76 kilometers from the seashores of Kozhikode, this verdant hill station is full of plantations, forests, and wildlife.
WAYNROOTS Villas, Wooden Cottages, and Eco-Tents
- The total capacity of hosting 30 guests given time individual and multiple occupancies
- Integrates traditional architectural concepts and modern amenities
- Provide guests with a tranquil atmosphere to experience the essence of Nadavayal-Wayanad
- Providing traditional Kerala Ayurveda treatments, along with world-class invasive cosmetology treatments and first
- Exclusive meditation
- “Budha Bliss” for the seeker of blissful wellness
Waynroots, situated at Nadavayal surrounding ground with a fish pond, Lotus Pond a cottage, and a plethora of fruiting trees from mangoes, jackfruit, chikku, avocado, custard apple, guava, mangosteen, rambutan, fig, gooseberry, Chinese orange, gooseberry, red apple to coconuts and Arackanuts. It is also surrounded by herbs and trees with immense curative and restorative powers, making it the ultimate peaceful abode to relax in! Library, in-house pharmacy, exclusive designer linen boutique available.
Things to Do
Weekly extra activities schedule (optional)
- Monday - Om Namo Shivaia
- Lord Shiva Tandav (dance and meditation)
- Tuesday - Indian Heena decorating
- Wednesday - Ayurveda yogic food and spices
- Thursday - Sacred Vedic art of India with Rome
- Friday - Ayurveda Satvik cooking workshop
- Saturday - Indian Saree / Dhoti wrapping
- Sunday - Coffee plantation or nature walk
Romeswellness will follow only Sattvik and organic food which is pure veg and holistic. Everything you eat is food for the soul. And for your soul to be clean, virtuous and true, the food should also be sourced, prepared and consumed in the same manner. This journey is towards body and soul purification. Organic and Saatvik diets promote harmony with mind-body and soul. With Sattvik diet you remain in harmony with nature. Satvik diet is the best diet for healing body and spiritual blissfulness.
So what is a Sattvik Diet?
Sattvik is derived from a Sanskrit word "Sattva". Sattva is a concept from Indian yogic philosophy. It means one that is pure, true, ethical, energetic, clean, strong, wise, and vital. Thus, a Saatvik diet is meant to include foods which comply to its meaning. The meaning also extends to the eating habits; like the habit of eating in moderation (to avoid overeating).
According to Ayurveda, Sattvik foods are important to maintain the balance of a healthy mind and body. And to maintain this balance, Ayurveda states to eat according to one's dosha. These doshas correspond to physical and personality traits. The bodies are made up of three doshas: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. You should be eating in accordance with these, so you don't aggravate or imbalance the mind-body.
Many people confuse this diet, as a diet of raw and uncooked food. In fact, Sattvik diet is a regimen that emphasizes on both raw, and cooked seasonal foods such as fruits, dairy products, nuts, seeds, oils, ripe vegetables (except onion and garlic), legumes, and whole grains. Since this regimen empowers virtues, such as Ahimsa (non-violence), it only includes vegetarian proteins hereby not harming nature and all its living beings.
And unlike another popular notion, Sattvik food is not bland and tasteless. It is meant to include all the six flavors - sweet, salt, bitter, sour, pungent, and astringent. Each meal is supposed to cater to all these vital flavors.
They keep in mind when preparing Sattvik food - it is always freshly cooked and simple. Food should be combined to get nutrients from a variety of sources. It encourages foods that are grown harmoniously with nature (seasonal foods), and foods that are ripened and grown naturally. It forbids the consumption of packaged, canned, and processed food in any form. Just enough amount of food is prepared so that there is no food wastage.
The food should be chewed properly, eaten at a moderate pace and not rushed. And last but not least, food is prepared with love and gratitude before consumption. Food will be prepared and cook with love and care along with chanting. Come to Rome’s Wellness, Waynroots and heal yourself with food and take Sattvik Aruveda cooking for your future life, after all, it’s body-mind-soul conscious life journey begins here.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
Meet The Instructors
Yogini Rome Nimkar Karandikar
Rome's philosophy is “touching people’s lives through the heart and heal them is my soul purpose”. Born and brought at a religious place in Vajareshwari near Mumbai in Brahmin family, she is raised by spiritual parents and bestowed with the company of seers, sages, and a spiritual master at a very early age. Her mother remains her first ‘Guru’. She experienced all the worldly possessions like wealth, material assets, name, fame, friends, and relations and enjoyed she them fully. Seen all ups and downs of the material world and bodily experience. Lives in soul consciousness and universal oneness.
Location Waynroots Villa, Nelliyambam Road, Nadavayal, Wayanad, Kerala 673579, India
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Kozhikode International Airport (CCJ)
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 60 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.