28 Days 200 Hours Affordable Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
28 Days 200 Hours Affordable Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
India Yoga Teacher Training
Rishikesh Yoga Association is a registered yoga school in Rishikesh that follows the authentic yogi lifestyle and the balanced asana practice. Yoga is an ancient science with having its traditions in India. The most authentic and original form of yoga can be practiced and learned here in India. Rishikesh is the serene destination of India that offers certified yoga teacher training courses to yoga aspirants from all over the map. Let's learn and explore yoga! Get 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
- 1 relaxing full-body massage
- Daily yoga and meditation class
- Every Saturday satsang (spiritual gathering)
- Free yoga therapy class every week and certified yoga instructors
- Free weekend Hindi language learning class
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- 27 nights comfortable accommodation
- Indian traditional cooking class
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
The texture of spirituality and the beauty of the Ganges make Rishikesh an ideal place to learn the science of yoga. More than this, it let you connect with the yogi community, living a peaceful and healthy life, or if you want to escape in the retreat of silence, then also Rishikesh is the finest place for this.
200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is the first level of yoga course that makes you eligible as a registered yoga teacher (RYT-200). With the successful completion of the course, you will be able to teach yoga globally.
The course is much preferable among yoga aspirants and lovers around the world. The course is certified with Yoga Alliance, USA and so offers a globally recognized certificate on the successful completion of the course.
The 200-hours yoga teacher training in Rishikesh offered by the school will carve your inner yogic skills and talent as a proficient yoga guru. After the completion of the course, you will find yourself more confident and more talented than before. These 28 days will make you habitual to the life of a yogi, a life where peace is the real aim.
Gain with course
It's not easy to define in words about what you gain with the master yoga, still, we are just mentioning a few rewards, one can get with the 200-hours yoga teacher training course.
- A strength to adapt more
- A master level knowledge and understanding of yoga
- Peace of mind
- A healthy body
- A happy soul
- A cheerful life
- A method, style, or manner to conduct a yoga class
- A rewarding gift of yoga
- A blissful yoga journey
- A glimpse of yogic life
Without letting any second thought ruining your dream, come to yoga capital of world and gain the finest knowledge of yoga with the master level of yoga course, 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh at Rishikesh Yoga Association.
Shatkarma (cleaning process)
- Introduction of shatkarma
- Jal neti and sutra neti
- Eye cleaning (trataka and eyes cups)
- Vaman dhauti
Ashtanga yoga asanas and their adjustment
- Surya Namaskar A
- Surya Namaskar B
- Full Primary Series: Padangusthasana
- PrasaritaPadottanasana A B C & D Parsvottanasana
- EkaPadaPadangusthasana A B C & D
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D Purvattanasana
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Uttanasana
- JanuSirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C & D
- BaddhaKonasana A & B
- SuptaPadangusthasana A & B
Vinyasa Flow (Postures)
- On your feet Yogasanas
- Seated Vinyasa Sequences
- Seated posterior stretch sequences
- On one leg yogasanas
- The supine sequence
- The bow pose sequence
- The triangle pose sequence
- The inverted posture sequence
- Meditative pose sequence
- Viseha Vinyasa karma
Hatha yoga asanas and their adjustment
- Dynamic Postures: Pawanmuktasana series, Marjala asana, Vyaghrasana, Surya namaskar
- Standing Postures: Tadasana, Utkatasana, Padhastasana, Trikonasana, ParivrttaTrikonasana, Parshwakonasana, Parivrttaparshwakonasana, Veerbhadrasana I, Veerbhadrasana II, Veerbhadrasana III, Ardhchandrasana, Parsvottanasana, Prasaritapadottanasana.
- Inverted Postures: Sirsasana, Sarvangasana, Halasana, Pinchamayurasana, Adhomukhavrkshasana.
- Twisting Postures: Ardhmatsyendra asana, Parivrittijanusirshasana, Kati Chakrasana.
- Back Bend Postures: Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Matsyasana, Ushtrasana, Kandhrasana, Chakrasana, Gomukhasana, Setu Asana, Rajkapotasana.
- Forward Bend Postures: Paschimotanasana, Janusirasana, ArdhpadamPaschimotanasana, PadprasarPaschimotanasana, AdhoMukhaSvanasana.
- Balancing Postures: Vrkshasana, BakDhayan Asana, Mayurasana, Natraj Asana, Garudasana, Relaxation Postures, Shashankasana, Makarasana. Savasana
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Importance of Pranayama
- Yogic breathing technics for increasing awareness
- Benefits of pranayama
- Different Pranayama and general guidelines
- Nadi Sodhana pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Surya Bhedi andChandra Bhedi pranayama
- Sheetali and Sheetkari
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Introduction of yogic Mudra
- Jnana and chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Prana mudra
- Maha mudra
- Maha vedha mudra
- Different mudras for better health
- Mudra for concentration
- Common mudras for daily use
- Introduction of Bandha
- Uddiyana bandha
- Jalandhar bandha
- Mula bandha
- Maha bandha
- Introduction to yoga
- Its philosophy and evolution
- Concept of hatha yoga
- Different practices of hatha yoga
- Introduction to yoga sutras of patanjali
- Importance of discipline in path of yoga
- Definition of yoga
- Vrittis (mental fluctuations) and their classification
- Consistent practice and non-attachment (Abhayasa and Vairagya)
- Obstacles and distractions on the path of yoga (concepts of citta-viksepa and antaraya)
- Ashtanga yoga
Yama , Niyama
- Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyan, Samadhi
- Sattva, Rajas, and Tamas (Triguna)
- Introduction to chakras and its functions
- Lives of yogis (Inspiring stories)
- Introduction to Meditation and Concentration
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Tips for developing concentration
- Bahir and Antar trataka
- Dynamic meditation (osho meditation)
- Nada meditation (sound meditation)
- Antar Mouna (silence practice)/li>
- Chakra meditation
- Third eye meditation Mantra meditation Yantra meditation 61 point meditation Yoga Nidra Inner visualization
- What is the mantra and benefits of chanting mantra?
- Shanti mantra (mantra of peace)
- Guru mantra (mantra for guru) Ganesh mantra (mantra for auspiciousness) Mahamritumjaya mantra ( Mantra on lord shiva) Gayatri mantra (universal prayer) YogenaCittasya (Sloka on sage Patanjali) Hare rama, Hare Krishna (Maha mantra)
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Muscle Functions according to Joint Movements
- Respiratory System
- Endocrine System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System Digestive System
- Chakras Inversions
- Physiological Benefits of Asana
- Positive & conscious communication Friendship and trust
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting Use of voice in class Mental & emotional preparation for teaching Class preparation Step by step class structure planning
Evaluation is based on
- Written Test
- Asana Practical Test
- 05:30 Morning bell
- 06:30 - 06:45 Morning tea
- 06:45 - 07:00 Shatkarma
- 07:00 - 08:15 Hatha yoga
- 08:15 - 08:45 Pranayama
- 09:00 - 9:30 Breakfast
- 10:00 - 11:00 Yoga philosophy
- 11:00 - 12:00 Self Practice
- 12:00 - 12:30 Lunch
- 15:00 - 16:00 Anatomy and physiology
- 16:15 - 17:45 Ashtanga Vinyasa flow
- 18:00 - 19:00 Meditation and mantra chanting
- 19:15 - 20:00 Dinner
- 22:00 Lights off
Note: All classes are mandatory for students. In case of illnesses or emergencies, the student can take leave with due permission from the concerned teacher. Leaves without reasons won't be accepted and this will severely affect the monthly performance of the student.
What is included
- 1 relaxing full-body massage
- 27 nights twin shared accommodation
- Rooms with hot water, attached bath, and toilet
- Unlimited free high-speed wifi internet connection
- 3 times daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- Course books and course manual
- Cleansing material like neti pot, rubber tube, etc.
- 1 Himalayas trip
- Every weekend excursion
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) Dehradun Airport
- Every Saturday satsang (spiritual gathering)
- Usage of in-house library
What is not included
- Private accommodation 250 USD Extra
Students will be staying at Rishikesh Yoga Association during the course period. The school is privileged with a location which is close to the famous Laxman Jhula bridge and local market of Rishikesh.
They have twin shared rooms and private rooms for the students who will be staying here during the course. The rooms are spacious, bright, and outward facing rooms. The room comes with two separate bed in twin shared accommodation and a big single bed in private accommodation.
Both categories of rooms are fully equipped with attached bathroom with western toilet and hot shower, balcony with mountain view and an independent entrance. Students are offered with a bed sheet, pillow cover, towel, toilet paper, blanket, and high-speed Wi-Fi during their course of stay.
The entire vibe and energy of Rishikesh are apt for wholesome transformations through yoga. The town is blessed with abundant natural beauty as it is settled at the foothills of Great Himalayas. Rishikesh Yoga Association campus is situated in the Tapovan area which is the most prime location to practice yoga in Rishikesh.
Surrounded by lush green trees, the fresh breeze coming straight from the mountains is in itself a dose of positive energy. What makes Rishikesh the best place for yoga is the presence of the Holy River Ganges flowing right through its heart. When the whole ambiance is so pure and revitalizing, the yogic journey becomes even more fruitful.
The school offers best views of the Himalayan Mountains and the majestic Ganges is just at the walking distance from the school. Thus taking you a step closure to nature during your yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. You might even spot some beautiful birds and animals like cows or squirrels around the school, giving you an experience of harmony and peaceful co-existence.
Alongside impeccable training, the staff at Rishikesh Yoga Association is dedicated to providing all the students a comfortable and enjoyable stay. From rooms to food, the staff takes care of everything like that for a family.
Things to Do
These activities are not included in the package but Rishikesh Yoga Association arranges upon request.
- River rafting - the most popular thing to do in Rishikesh
- Bungee jumping
- Camping and bonfire
- Mountain biking
- Flying fox
- Cliff jumping
- Rappelling and rock climbing
- Ayurvedic massage and therapies
- Parasailing and paragliding
- Ganga Arti
- Experience the traditional Indian culture
- Cafe hopping
Yoga is about bringing a positive change in your body and mind, thereby bringing an overall transformation. Yoga is not just limited to your yoga hall, but it also extends to your dining table. Hence, it is important to maintain a healthy diet.
At Rishikesh Yoga Association, they serve a satvik diet to the yoga teacher trainees. The satvik diet which includes vegetables, fruits etc., is considered to be the best diet to keep a light and healthy body. Food which tends to make one’s body either too lethargic or hyperactive is avoided.
Rishikesh Yoga Association makes sure that the kitchen area and the food is clean and hygienic. Also, the food is freshly prepared for immediate consumption because it gives the best results. Consuming the satvik diet for a few days will automatically satiate your body needs and your body won’t crave for any unhealthy food.
Along with the food, it is also important to keep a check on the time that you consume. The classes and the food breaks are so scheduled that the food benefits you the most.
Rishikesh Yoga Association also keep in mind if any student is allergic to any specific food ingredient. In such a scenario, the student can approach the staff to inform them about their allergy. The staff is kind enough to prepare a separate meal for such students.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Other dietary requirements on request
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
1 free relaxing full-body massage is included in the price.
Meet The Instructors
Yogi Arpit, Yogi Mohit, Yogi Harmindra, Guru Atmaram Ji, Yogini Praveen, Yogi Kalpendra Ji and Yogi Satish Ji
Yogi Arpit Ji
Yogi Arpit Ji has instructed in various schools of Rishikesh and got unbelievable gratefulness from the understudies from all corners of the world. He shows yoga as a smooth and graceful lifestyle. He started learning yoga at the most famed Bihar School of Yoga, Munger. He is additionally the follower of Swami Niranjanananda, the well-known yoga instructor in Rishikesh. He is the coordinator and Ashtanga yoga educator at Rishikesh Yoga Association. Also he has immense knowledge of human body and Naturopathy .
Yogi Mohit Ji
Yogi Mohit Ji is a very beloved yoga philosophy teacher in Rishikesh and also charismatic and energetic yoga teacher with bellyful ancient yogic wisdom. He has consistently been attracted to ashram lifestyles and to follow his dedication, he frequently toured Ashram where he initiated his journey by visiting every evening to learn about spirituality and to add his services to the ashram during his teenage. He had birth in a Hindu Brahman family at Raiwala (a small village of Rishikesh) where from childhood he picks up spiritual upbringing.He also clenches master degree in Yogic Science.
Yogi Harmindra Ji
Yogi Harmindra Ji is enthusiastic towards spreading knowledge with honor to yoga and other fields like motionless life disorder, posture imbalance, and physical therapy. Being registered as a 500 Registered Yoga Teacher(RYT),He is our Anatomy and Physiology Teacher. He has done Masters in Yoga from one of the most famous University called as Dev Sanskriti University, Haridwar near Rishikesh. He has experience in the various aspect of Yoga Therapy and Anatomy. Being a Rishikesh local, he has been practicing yoga since childhood and teaching for more than 6 years years.
Guru Atmaram Ji ( Our Spiritual Guru )
Guru Atmaram Ji was born in a Brahmin family in Varanasi which is in the northern part of India. Coming from a Brahmin family since childhood he was inclined towards spirituality. He has spent his childhood days in an Ashram for his studies which embedded values and interest in philosophy in him. Growing up in ashram environment he got interested in Meditation, Kirtan and Philosophy. The keen interest in these fields led his journey towards research and grabbing knowledge about yoga.His contribution and devotion towards yoga and philosophy has led him to the unending journey of guiding others.
Yogini Praveen Ji is our meditation teacher. She is also a recognized and certified healing teacher in Rishikesh. She owes her yogic knowledge to great yoga masters. Her calm mind and strong learning helps her to teach the art of meditation to her students. She has a friendly nature which lets students interact with her easily and become comfortable during class. Her experience with yoga meditation and yoga philosophy has made her one of the finest teachers of our school. Yogini Praveen Ji believes learning is a never ending process and that we can always learn something from one another.
Yogi Kalpendra Ji
Yogi Kalpendra Ji has done his masters in yogic science from the renowned yoga University of Haridwar. He specializes in teaching pranayama and also facilitates yogic cleansing for all students.With years of experience in learning and teaching, he has become a master of advanced pranayama skills.This is the reason he has been to various countries around the globe to spread his knowledge globally.His techniques are particularly beneficial for people suffering from psychological issues.Those who have attended his classes have noticed visible improvement in their health in a short period of time.
Yogi Satish Ji
Yogi SatishJi is a certified yoga teacher who has completed his 200 and 300 hour yoga ttc. He is a master of yoga asanas or postures. With over five years of experience, he has taught yoga to many students. His calm persona and a gentle smile make him really approachable for students to interact. His dynamic style of teaching is much appreciated by the students. Along with yoga asanas, he also has an expertise in vedic mantras. He usually begins his class with mantra chanting and takes forward the lesson in positive energy. Under his guidance, the most dreaded yoga asanas become easy and fun.
Location Rishikesh Yoga Association, Near Dhamanda Guest House, Ghugtani, Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192, India
Arrival by airplane
Book your flight to Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), from where you can take a domestic flight to Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun (DED) which is just 20 kilometers away from the school. They provide free pick up service from Dehradun Airport (DED) to school.
Arrival by bus
From New Delhi airport, you can get a taxi or metro to Delhi ISBT bus station. From there you can find many government and private transportation to bring you to Rishikesh. They also provide free pick up from Rishikesh bus station to school.
Arrival by train
The nearest railway station is Haridwar train station. They also provide free pick up service from Haridwar Railway Station to school.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.