15 Days "Boost Your Energy" Retreat in tropical Koh Samui, Thailand
15 Days "Boost Your Energy" Retreat in tropical Koh Samui, Thailand
Amazing Thailand Yoga Holiday Koh Samui
Achieve your wildest weight-loss and fitness goals! Join the life-enhancing program while having loads of fun under the sun of Koh Samui, one of the most beautiful and diverse islands of Thailand. This intensive two-week detox retreat will help you transform step by step your body, mind, and soul! During your stay with Visit Natural Detox Resort, you'll enjoy and feel the benefits of yoga for the mind, cardio, fitness, and S&C for the body. In the on-site health food restaurant, you can order healthy superfoods for energy, juices for vitamin and minerals, and shakes for detox.
Don't forget to visit the beauty center for extra sparkles, massages, and detox treatments. And simply enjoy the tropical sun for happy vibes!
- 10 amazing cardio sessions in tropical nature
- 14 yoga sessions with every day a slightly different style
- 10 strength and conditioning sessions under supervision of our lovely PT Dloris
- 2 self-defence courses, you will learn basic but very effective techniques
- 14 nights accommodation around tropical garden and pool
- One weekly meditation workshop on the beach at night
- Hatha Yoga
- Yin Yang Yoga
Starts on Sundays
Sample daily schedule
Sample daily schedule:
- 07:00 Cardio session according to your fitness level (hiking, cycling, Muay Thai, aqua gym... / every day is different!)
- 09:30 Healthy organic breakfast in the restaurant (optional)
- 10:30 Yoga and meditation class (75 minutes / every day a different style!)
- 12:00 Raw, vegan, vegetarian, or flexitarian lunch in the 'Wild Tribe Superfood Café' (optional)
- 14:00 Relax by the pool or beach, book a detox treatment (optional), shopping
- 16:00 Strength and conditioning class (1 hour)
- 18:00 Raw, vegan, vegetarian, or flexitarian dinner in the 'Wild Tribe Superfood Café' (optional)
- 19:00 Meditation class (weekly)
- 20:00 Time for spoiling yourself with a Thai massage (optional)
What is included
- Private fitness assessment by the personal trainers
- Daily access to three classes, adapted to fitness level and personal goals (17 classes/week, 1.5 days for recovery)
- (Cardio - hiking, Muay Thai boxing, aqua gym... - yoga, strength & conditioning)
- Infrared sauna and ice bath
- Fat burner supplements
- Herbal detox overnight flush
- Homemade tea & infused water
- One "light" detox treatment in the on-site beauty center
What is not included
- Airport Transfers
- Colon cleanse treatments
- Check-in Time: 14:00
- Check-out Time: 12:00
Visit Natural Detox is a cozy two to a three-star resort, where guests become part of the family. After a few days, the staff will know your name, and you will know theirs. You'll also get to meet the resorts' guardian, Sarah, she's the friendly house cat. The location, on the beautiful island of Koh Samui in Thailand, definitely adds to the process of disconnecting from the rat race. You can find them at the end of the beach road, so all restaurants, bars, and shops are within walking distance, but also the jungle, the local village, and main road are not far. The sunny tropical climate does wonders for the mood and the white Lamai beach, just a stone's throw away, is perfect for relaxation or a heavy workout!
Deluxe room is bigger than the budget room and further away from the street, clean and comfortable, it has a king size bed with white linen, air-con, fridge, kettle, bedside table, books, bathroom with hot water, a great way to feel at home for a longer stay!
Things to Do
Free time at Lamai Beach
You can have the best of both worlds here; right on the beach and plenty of hiking trails through the trees for diversity. Wonder up the beach to find some restaurants, bars, shops and nightlife - everything is in walking distance so no need to worry about transportation. If you bring some spending money, be sure to check out these options:
- Lamai’s Sunday walking street - filled with vendors of food, crafts and clothes; cheap, local and fantastic
- Hit the night market
- Jet ski and water sport rentals
- Visit Wat Lamai, Wat Khunaram, and many more cultural points of interest
- Visit the Muay Thai School located behind the retreat for some drop in classes, free weights, and gym time to get more results
The resort's on-site 'Wild Tribe Superfood Café' provides healthy and plant-based nutritional options that are locally sourced and organic when possible. Much of the menu is empowered by superfoods to give an extra boost of energy, a welcome addition to those on an intensive training regime. Certified nutritionist and food alchemist Anastasia Khmelovets created a menu which includes the most nutrient-dense ingredients available.
There is knowledge of each item on the menu, culinary inspiration and science are combined to make all the food taste amazing and be nutritious, providing nourishment and energy. Every item is cooked from scratch; all the sauces and dressings are made in the kitchen with the freshest ingredients, sourced from small organic farms here on Samui.
Visit Natural Detox Resort loves food, and they spend a lot of time to create delicious, vibrant meals you’ll crave. The juices are made with maximum nutrient-retention, we never dilute. They are truly green, containing zero to little fruit sugar and taste better than any other juice on the market.'
Wild Tribe Cleanse programs incorporate juices, superfood smoothies, and raw food, allowing your body to detoxify while providing all nourishment and nutrition needed for an active daily life. Here at Visit Natural Detox Resort, they are building up a conscious and healthy community.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
Make sure to visit our cozy Spa and beauty center where you will meet Carla, an English beautician
- Teeth whitening
- Detoxifying body scrub
- Hair and Make up
Meet The Instructors
Ann Thongtod, Dloris Chew, Lander & Yayha
Ann Thongtod comes from the countryside of Thailand but is now a famous personality on the island, teaching yoga in private villas, 5-star resorts and since 2016 in our cozy retreat. She's very experienced and has a calm personality, with a voice and smile that will soothen even the busiest of minds. She will mostly teach a Yin style of Yoga
Dloris Chew was born and raised in the island of Borneo, East Malaysia. After moving to the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur in 2007, she started fitness as a hobby by joining a local gym. Inspired by her passion to help people she decided to pursue a career in the Fitness Industry. She got certified for several fitness programs including RPM, Body Pump, TRX, Yoga and Pilates. This enabled Dloris to be the head coach at True Fitness Gym, Kuala Lumpur in 2009. She has been on that path ever since. During her free time, she enjoys CrossFit (her husband owns a Crossfit gym :-), Hiking, Running..
Growing up as an all-around athlete running, cycling and swimming come natural to Lander. In his early twenties he excelled in the half-marathon distance and as a previous nature guide, he enjoyed taking international groups deep into the jungles of Thailand, Myanmar, and Borneo. He's always happy to show guests the unspoiled side of Koh Samui. Besides running Lander is a gym fanatic, eager to inform guests how to improve their fitness level using barbells, the squat rack or gym-machines
Coming from the peaceful and mountainous North of Thailand, Yayha will teach us a gentle style of Hatha yoga, one that will relax even the most stressed-out souls. She is a certified yoga teacher at Vikasa Yoga and she always tries to transcend her passion for yoga to her students.
Location Visit Natural Detox Resort, 129/1, Moo 3, 84310 Lamai Beach, Thailand
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Samui Aiport (USM)
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 21% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 7 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.