7 Days The Circle Of Joy Meditation & Yoga Retreat in Shekhawati, Rajasthan, India
Refreshing Yoga Retreat Jaipur
The Retreat has been joyfully created to focus on inner journeys by connecting with the Higher Consciousness as our inner guidance, utilizing tools of self-awareness to re-programme negative patterns, limiting beliefs and old traumas & regain our full potentials. By dropping out of normal life for a fraction and replenishing our mind-body-soul through mindful Yoga, moonlight deep meditations over cups of de-tox cup of teas, specially curated healthy vegetarian meals and cleansing sessions through Fire ceremonies , spiritual healing and next- level nirvana seems totally achievable.
- Hatha Yoga
Day 1 - 14th November, 2019
- Arrive @Jaipur, Rajasthan, India (Check into Umaid Bhawan - Heritage Style Hotel, 5 star).
Day 2 - 15th November
- Drive to Ramgarh ( Shekhawati Area)
- Heritage Walk
- Check intoVedaaranya Haveli
- Initiation Ceremony (A calm, peaceful environment soothes the soul and pacifies our deepest anxieties.) Frescos and Paintings inside mansions and publicly on walls facing streets, makes Shekhawati akin to an open-air art gallery
Day 3-6 - 16th November - 19th November
- Luminaries Mahesh Krishnamurthy, Minnku Buttar (Founder), Shaloo Dogra take over the sessions with concentration on:
- Claiming Real Peace back
- Working with concepts of Self Love - Cognitive approach to Self Forgiveness,belief systems, Self Love, Self Forgiveness.
- Cutting the Ties that Bind us - Exploring Phyllis Krystal's Tools to Cut our own Limitations & explore full Potential
- Fire Ceremony - ( fire ceremony is a powerful practice used to release unwanted energies and karmic baggage , attachments and new beginnings)
- Absolute nature of Yoga asanas, The Absolute. Ultimate Reality. Pure Consciousness. - - Meditations : Peace, Energy, Silence. State of Shunyata!
- Art of applying all the tools explored in 6 days in Real life to increase productivity at work space & have healthier relationships and mental wellness.
Day 7 - 20th November
- Drive back to Jaipur after breakfast in time for Lunch and onwards return to respective homes
What is included
- 6 nights 7 days beautiful and luxurious accommodation in a Heritage resort in Rajasthan
- Airport transfer
- 6 Breakfast 7 Lunch 6 High Tea 6 Dinner lovingly prepared by the Haveli staff from locally sourced in a cozy dining area
- Heritage walk in Shekhawati
- Folk dance by the locals
- Rajasthani cooking demo
- Interaction with the local communities
- Complimentary specially curated detox herbal Tisanes every night after Meditation
- Session by Mahesh Krishnamurthy Nadichiktsa
- Session by Yogaacharya Shaloo Dogra
- Session by Minnku Buttar
- Fire Ceremony
Early Bird Pricing
10% discount on bookings on or before 15 September 2019
WEATHER IN RAJASTHAN IN NOVEMBER:
Average 5 degree Celsius - 20 Degrees Celsius. ( Light shawl & Jacket advised)
Since there will be Yoga sessions ( Gentle to intermediate levels) and Meditation
sessions involved - Light coloured clothes, Lycra leggings/ yoga pants/ t-shirts
and loose tops suggested to allow circulation.
WHY LIGHT COLORS?
Wearing light colours is good for your aura: Your aura is the electromagnetic field that protects you and can extend from three to nine feet in all directions from our body. Light pristine colours made of Organic fabrics (specially white) are reflective so negative energy is less likely to penetrate your aura and at a conscious level, assists us in enhancing our intuitions and connections with higher consciousness, and invoke "Mindfulness".
White embodies all colours: Each chakra or energy centre in the body is associated with a colour-red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and purple - the colours of the rainbow, and therefore balances our chakras or energy centres when it is worn.
Why our VEGAN Shawls are going to be a Hit with you
Wrap yourself in the Vegan shawl made out of Rose bush, we are specially weaving for you, sit sipping the De-tox teas we are offering each night, exchanging beautiful stories.
ROSE BUSH FIBRE - is absolutely stunning, and a great vegan alternative to silk!We agree!
Bright white with heaps of lustre to make your heart really sing
Super soft, silky texture is just divine
Made from plant fibres, no animals were shaved in the process, renewable, sustainable
WHY SHEKHAWATI, Rajasthan for our Retreats Venue?
With its rich tradition of ancient practises like yoga, heritage architecture and
history, India is one of the most sought after destinations for wellness, healing and
awakening one's soul.
The Circle of Joy Retreat ( 14th-20th November, 2019) is set to be a luxurious
and joyful experience to reset, reconnect, nourish and indulge from the inside out
at "Vedaranya Haveli"( Travel and Tourism award winner), located in
one of the most culturally & architecturally enriched locations of Shekhawati
region of Rajasthan, India. Established in the 18th century along a caravan trade
route & lies in the triangle of Delhi, Jaipur and Bikaner. Often referred to as
theworld's largest openair art gallery, the old havelis (mansions) walls are
adorned with intricate painted frescoes, a sign of opulence even 300 years ago.
Day 1 Lunch and dinner
Day 2 to Day 6 All meals
Day 7 Breakfast and Lunch
The following meals are included:
- Drinks (Water & Herbal Tea)
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Herbal Tea
Meet The Instructors
Ms.Minnku Buttar,Mr.Mahesh Krishnamurthy,Yogacharyaa Shaloo Dogra
Our founder Ms. Minku Buttar who has a Masters in Economics, a Diploma in Human Resources from UK and is also an artist and Photographer. Her art having sold out of galleries and found homes and offices all over the world. She is a Pranic Healer, Kriya Yoga initiate and A cutting the ties that bind (Phyllis Krystal) facilitator. She has been in the sacred space for a very long time. She says" It dawns on me that as we go through stressful times & un-foreseen tragedies and turmoil's in our lives, a state of turbulence and chaos clouds our higher consciousness & throws a veil of despair, becoming an impediment to real ascension and transformation. This awareness, sharing wisdom and opening my heart with unconditional love to "myself" and others, to upkeep the honour in feminine power in both men and women, strengthening our Existential experiences...led to my reality fertile "The circle of Joy" Retreats.( In Rajasthan, India - 14th - 20th November, 2019)
Mahesh Krishnamurthy is a intellectual scholar, who is a natural instrument of healing with the ability to work with people their emotions and their psyche , imitating others accelerating their own self healing process. He will be dealing with the consequences of holding on and not letting go, behavioural aspects of love , anger grief, empathy and forgiveness and how they play with our psyche. Invoking the limiting belief systems, accepting that we are ruled by them, then resolving- dissolving- releasing these deep embedded emotions free you to realize your own full potential, Increase productivity at work (which translates into success and better financial status) and puts a new lease of life into personal relationships.
Our other Luminary Shaloo Dogra who is a Yogacharyaa with over 25 years of experience in formal meditation, fitness, nutrition awareness and has a Masters degree in Yoga from the Uttarakand Sanskrit University. She will start with how the Mind & the body works on the Human anatomy and physiology. She will then undertake the understanding of the Absolute, the Ultimate reality through the wisdom of the yoga sutras and facilitating some deep meditation on peace, energy and silence. Her session includes perfect alignments and movement in sync with your own inner wisdom thereby invoking breath awareness leading to a state of Shunyata. Go back to our worlds having understood and experienced Pure Consciousness.
Location Vedaaranya Haveli, Ramgarh Shekhawati, Rajasthan
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Jaipur International Airport
We will pick you up from the Airport and transfer you to a Hotel Umaid Mahal for the night and leave to Shekhawati early morning by our luxury Mini bus.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The next 50% to be paid by 1st week of October
- Balance to be paid by end October
- Cancellations after 14th October will attract 50% deductions of Total amount paid