29 Days 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India
Sanskar Yogashala is one of the best Yoga School in Rishikesh among few reputed Certified Yoga in India that offers 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India registered with Yoga Alliance, USA. As you have already established a foundation after completing 100 hours and 200 hours yoga ttc; take your teaching to the next level with the advanced level of yoga which is specially designed for yoga teachers designated. It is an intensive Yoga TTC in Rishikesh based on Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga and the third level course after 200 Hour Yoga TTC.
Yoga is never-ending process and has endless possibilities, the more you practice the more enlightenment you receive and you wonder to see what you get through your deep practice and if you do Yoga Teacher Training Course step by step like 100 hour, 200 hour then 300 hour and 500 hour you will not miss anything and gain more experience of Yoga and become more experienced knowledgeable and skilled Yoga teacher.
To enroll in the RYS 300 course, you must have an RYS 200 certificate from the previous course because the curriculum is made up of concepts that you had previously learned and practiced in 100 Hours and 200 hours Yoga TTC.
RYS 300 is nominated for Yoga teachers same as RYT 200. The 200-hour yoga course places the foundation of yoga for students, while the 300-hour course helps in creating a wonderful structure on it. This will make you expert in advanced Yoga teaching.
When you complete your 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course then you can teach beginner, intermediate and advanced students with accuracy and Confidence. This enables you to register as an RYT-500 and opens a new opportunity for you to teach anywhere in the world.
With our 300-hour yoga course in Rishikesh, you will get the opportunity and privilege of pursuing your learning and practice of art under the best teachers and honored training of the gurus, moreover, fortunately, you will get boon for living in a very pleasant and undisturbed environment.
Expertise Teachers at Our Yoga School in Rishikesh!
The most important factor for successful training in the field of yoga depends on the teachers to whom you have chosen to learn under; hence we have appointed expert teachers with excellent knowledge and skill in the respective field. Besides this, they are the most humble and tolerant. While learning with them, you'll feel comfortable, furthermore, you get new concepts, indexing ideas, focusing on special groups of people. We will conduct 5-6 classes daily where we normally focus on the practice of breathing exercise, yoga therapy, vinyasa yoga and multi-style along with a lecture on yoga sutra and anatomy.
Give yourself a chance to learn in the beautiful environment of the city of yoga and learn the best of Yoga in India!
Join Now; Our Advanced Yoga Course!
- Daily Hatha and Ashtanga class
- Satsang / Kirtan and River meditation
- Certificate of completion to register with Yoga Alliance
- Daily Pranayama and Shatkarma (breathing techniques)
- Mantra Chanting Session
- Fire Pooja Session
- Every morning starts with fire pooja and Mantra Chanting session
- Group outings to visit heritage place and temple
- Daily 3 meals delicious vegetarian meals
- 28 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Para Yoga
- Laughter yoga
Introduction to yoga:
- Origin of yoga
- Great yoga masters
- Yoga as exercise
- Indian traditional yoga
- History of yoga
- Yoga simple and advanced techniques
- Benefits of yoga
- Yoga as Karma and Bhakti
- About Vedic Ascetic practices
- Connection of body and mind
- Shatkarma (yogic cleansing):
- About Shatkarma
- History of Shatkarma
- Benefits of Shatkarma
- Jal Neti (nasal cleansing with water)
- Sutra neti (nasal cleansing with rubber)
- Kunjal Kriya (Vaman)
- Nauli (abdominal breathing)
- Vastra Dhauti Kriya
- Danda Dhauti Kriya
- Agnisar Kriya
- Trataka (concentrated gazing)
Mantra Chanting (recitation of Sacred Utterance):
- Ganesh Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- Maha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Aum Mantra
- Mangala Mantra
- Om Asato Ma Sadgamaya
Pranayama (breathing controls):
- What is Prana?
- Benefits of Pranayama
- History of Pranayama
- Kapala-Bhati (frontal brain cleansing
- Nadi-sodhanam (psychic purification)
- Bhastrika (bellows breath)
- Ujjayi (the psychic breath)
- Sheetatli (cooling breath)
- Sheetkari (hissing breath)
- Bhramari (humming bee breath)
- Surya-bheda (vitality stimulating breath)
- Introduction of Kumbhaka
- Mudras (yoga gestures):
- About Mudras
- Benefits of Mudras
- Bhairava Mudra
- Chin Mudra
- Hridaya Mudra
- Jnan Mudra
- Vishnu Mudra
Bandhas (energy locks):
- What is Bandha?
- Jalandhar Bandha (Chin Lock)
- Benefits and effects
- Uddiyana Bandha (Abdominal Lock)
- Procedure of Locks
- Mula bandha (Anal Lock)
- Maha bandha (All Locks Same Time)
Yoga Asanas (yoga postures):
- Surya Namaskar A (3 times)
- Surya Namaskar B (3 times
- Utthita Trikonasana
- Parivrtta Trikonasana
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
- Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana (A, B, C, D - Parsvottanasana)
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana (A, B, C & D)
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Triang Mukhaikapada Paschimottanasana
- Janu Sirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C & D
- Supta Kurmasana
- Garbha Pindasana
- Baddha Konasana A & B
- Upavishta Konasana (A & B)
- Supta Konasana
- Supta Padangusthasana A & B
- Ubhaya Padanghusthasana
- Urdhva Mukha Pashimottanasana
- Setu Bandhasana
- Urdhva Dhanurasana
- Urdhva Pindasana
- Urdhva Padmasana
- Urdhva Dandasana
- Baddha Padmasana
Sequence of Hatha yoga practise:
- Start with Sukhasana
- Joint Movements (starts from neck, joint to toes)
- Marjariasana Series - Table top position
- Adhomukha Svanasana Series
- Urdhva Mukha Svanasana Series
- Surya Namaskar with Mantra Chanting
- Balancing Postures Series
- Standing Postures Series
- Kneeling Postures Series
- Prone Positions Series
- Supine Positions Series
You will learn anatomy and physiology relevant to yoga in order to strengthen the classroom explanations, cues, and corrections of asanas. The class will cover digestives system, skeletal system, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, muscular system, anatomical names of the body, planes of the body, major joints of the body, anatomical terms of movements, yoga asana alignment based on applied anatomy.
This class will focus on introducing you to the basic philosophy, concepts, and history of yoga. It will cover the various traditional philosophies and viewpoints, insights from modern research, and ways in which the essence of this holistic life-view can be integrated into a modern lifestyle.
- Patanjali's eight limbs of yoga
- Hatha yoga pradipika
- Bhagwat Gita philosophy
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Panch koshas
- Mudras and chakras
- Techniques for teaching yoga
- Adjustment and alignment techniques
- Basic class plans
- Teach 70 to 80 kids yoga class (3 sessions)
- 05:30 - 06:00 Wake up and half bath
- 06:30 - 07:30 Shatkarma / pranayama
- 07:30 - 09:00 Vedic yoga practice
- 09:05 - 09:30 Hawan (fire Pooja)
- 09:30 - 10:30 Breakfast
- 10:30 - 12:00 Philosophy
- 13:00 - 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 - 15:00 Personal time
- 15:00 - 16:05 Asana alignmnet / practicum
- 16:15 - 16:30 Herbal tea
- 16:30 - 18:00 Asana practice
- 18:15 - 19:15 Mantra /meditation
- 19:15 - 19:30 Relaxation / yoga Nidra / Kirtan
- 19:30 - 20:30 Dinner
Books recommended for reading
- Yoga mala - Sri Pattabhi Jois
- Light on yoga - B.K.S Iyengar
- Asana, Pranayama, mudra, Bandha - Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- Yoga Anatomy - Leslie Kaminoff
- The original yoga - Shyam Ghosh
- Learn more about Patanjali yoga sutras, Upanishads, Vedas, Shastras, Puranas, and Bhagavad Gita
Guidelines - Must Read Before Booking
- Sanskar Yogashala is Traditional Yoga Ashram with a Modern Touch.
- For a better Training Course, Sanskar Yogashala only accepts a maximum of 9-10 students in each TTC program. This helps the Yoga Master to focus on every student properly.
- The advance course fees will not be refunded.
- There are multiple options to pay the remaining course fees.
- You can pay in cash (USD / INR / EUR)
- You can withdraw from nearby ATM's and then pay in cash.
- You can pay through bank transfer, Paypal but the student have to pay 23% extra charge of the remaining course fees. (There is no extra charge if a student pays in cash.)
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- We provide free accommodation to the student for a day(normally 2nd of the month) before the Teacher Training Course starts.
- There is an extra charge for the additional stay after the course. We charge 1500 INR per day for a private room and 1000 INR for a shared room. It includes 1 yoga class, 3 times meal and a private/shared room with an attached washroom.
- To respect the rules and regulations Sanskar Yogashala will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in a 3-4 hours advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Sanskar Yogashala follows it’s own curriculum, any other practices are not allowed which are not in the course.
- Non vegetarian food, smoking, and drinking alcohol is not allowed on the Sanskar Yogashala premises.
- Clear your account of books before departure from Sanskar Yogashala.
- Before departure return any other assistances if taken.
What is included
- All tuition fees
- 28 nights accommodation (room with private bathroom)
- 3 daily delicious vegetarian meals (vegan and gluten-free is served on a need basis)
- Sanskar Yogashala yoga manual
- Other course materials
- Free Wi-Fi at the peak speed
- Group outings - rafting, temple visit, river meditation
- Certificate on successful completion of the course eligible to register with Yoga Alliance USA
- Yogic food (vegan on demand) and clean accommodation
- Soups and herbal tea
- Group Ganga pooja ceremony (Ganga Aarti)
- Satsanga (devotional concert)
- Sunrise trek Kunjapuri Temple
- Cleansing process materials
- Certificate of completion
- Free Wi-Fi connection at the yoga school
- CCTV Security
- Hot water
What is not included
- Air tickets
- Personal necessities
- Check-in Time: 07:00
- Check-out Time: 12:00
- Health Club
- Dining area
- Environmentally friendly
- Luggage room / storage
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Special menu request
- Yoga shala
- Yoga studio
- ATM / banking
- Bicycle rental
- Car rental
- Conference room
- Currency exchange
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Ironing / ironing board
- Meeting room
- Parking lot
- Tour assistance
- Wireless internet
Your surroundings certainly affect your mood and hence your practice and learning. For this reason, Sanskar Yoga Shala offers you the best accommodation with the aesthetic view of the Great Himalayas. The rooms are clean and comfy with a private room and attached washroom.
The best part of the accommodation is that you will not get disturbed while studying or practicing as the rooms are located in silence and peaceful area of Rishikesh which is beyond the crowd and unnecessary noise. Attached clean western style bathroom - 24 hours hot/cold water supply and filtered drinking water.
Sanskar Yoga Shala provides spacious accommodation for its students. Entering in this place make your escape from all your tension, anxiety, and frustration. The location of this school is astonishingly beautiful little far from Ganga River, rich cultural heritage, wonderful flora and fauna, marvelous temples, and alluring beauty.
- Spiritual sun rising tour - Kunjapuri trek trip
- Ganga Aarti
- Vashistha cave (temple visit and meditation session at the cave)
- Holy Ganga dip (spiritual bath in Holy Ganga River)
- Know more about Indian culture
- Participate in festivals and fire pujas
Rishikesh is a residential area and a civil board in Dehradun locale in the northern condition of Uttarakhand in India. Grandly found where the Heavenly Ganges Stream descends from the Himalayas. Rishikesh additionally spelled Hrishikesh, Rishikesh or Hrushikesh. Rishikesh slung to western distinction when the Beatles dropped by for a visit to Maharishi Mahesh Yogis Ashram. Rishikesh is connected with Master Rama and Laxman.
The town of Rishikesh lies in the foothills of the Himalayas of the Garhwal district. It is the passage to the upper Garhwal area and the beginning stage for the Singe Dham journey (Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath, and Kedarnath) and a perfect destination for pioneers as well as for the individuals who are occupied with enterprise, meditation, and different parts of Hinduism. Rishikesh is additionally a door to the world legacy site valley of Blooms National Park The eighth miracle of the world and Burn Dham Yatra.
Rishikesh, otherwise called the Spot of Adventures is a profound town arranged 24 kilometers upstream from Haridwar, at the conversion of the Chandrabhaga and Ganga and encompassed by picturesque excellence of the slopes on three sides. The entire spot is thought to be sacrosanct as it is trusted that reflection at this spot prompts fulfillment of salvation. There are numerous sanctuaries some antiquated, some new along the stream Ganges. The Waterway side is specked by the ashrams of Sadhus and Sages. Rishikesh speaks to the site where Vishnu vanquished the evil presence Madhu.
Rishikesh as appearing the enterprise capital of India for the experience seekers as Rishikesh is the recommended spot for beginning their trekking undertakings to the Himalayan crests and for the white stream rafting. Likewise, Universal week which pulls in investment from over the world is held here, consistently, in February on the banks of the blessed Ganga. Rishikesh is a vegan city by law, and additionally a liquor-free city. Rishikesh has additionally banned the utilization of plastics packs by retailers and sellers.
India one of the second most crowded nation on the planet, its biggest majority rule government and home to unfathomable assorted qualities in geology, atmosphere, society, dialect, and ethnicity. Its human advancement originates before that of Europe. India won autonomy from Extraordinary England in 1947 after the descent of English standard drove by Mohandas K. Gandhi. Autonomy split English India into India and Pakistan, bringing about proceeding with hatreds confused by both nations ownership of atomic weapons.
Financial changes started in 1991 prompted fast monetary development and advancing and developing the industry. Numerous have communicated trust that Hindu patriot Narendra Modi, the board destitution, imbalance, a settled in station framework, debasement, vitality, and base needs and sexual roughness.
Things to Do
Below are the most amazing things to do in Rishikesh. These activities are not included in the package but Sanskar Yogashala can arrange upon request. There will be an extra charge for this.
- River rafting - The most popular thing to do in Rishikesh
- Bungee jumping
- Mountain biking
- Flying fox
- Cliff jumping
- Rappelling and rock climbing
- Ayurvedic massage and therapies
- Parasailing and paragliding
- Experience the Traditional Indian culture
During this training, you will be served with three daily delicious vegetarian meals (Vegan and gluten-free is served on a need basis) and herbal teas.
Sanskar Yogashala provides balanced gluten-free yogic-diet which helps you to start your yoga session with positive energy. A meal includes sufficient vitamins, protein, carbohydrate, calcium and other minerals, detox tea and juices. What we eat directly affects our learning and practice in yoga and meditation, food holds a crucial place. Right food will keep your body healthy, mentally stable and soul relaxed.
Also, hygienic and sattvic food provides you with divine energy to do your yoga practice properly. This is the reason that Sanskar Yoga Shala is highly focused on giving suitable and wholesome food to their students.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox Juices
During this retreat you will enjoy one session of massage. Various kinds of massages are also available in this retreat at an additional cost.
Meet The Instructors
Acharya Ganga Ramji
For the last 20 years, he taught yoga, Vedanta, and Sanskrit in the Gurukul in Rishikesh. He traveled to Italy, Thailand, Japan, Hungary teaching Indian philosophy spreading Indian culture and preaching the wisdom of the divine religious scriptures. In 2015, Acharya Gangaram Ji was awarded 'National Achievement Award for Promoting Pre-Vedic Indian Traditional Yoga' by 'Image Welfare Achievers Forum', Mumbai. At present, he has given himself to teaching the seekers of yoga and Vedic philosophy while continuing his own sadhana at his Yoga Ganga Dham.
Yogi Naveen Joshi
Yogi Naveen’s unique teaching style is the freedom and peaceful joy he brings to the class while still being dynamic. Yogi Naveen is a master of Hatha yoga and Kundalini yoga. He was born at Place of Lord Shiva (Bealunta) after that he moved to the world capital of yoga - Rishikesh which is also known as the valley of Himalayas. He started practicing yoga at a very young age. He belongs to a Hindu Brahmin family. Yogi Naveen is a very creative personality for yoga and known for his teaching from heart.
Yogi Ajay Joshi
Ajay Joshi who hails from Garhwal, Himalayas has studied and practiced yoga in northern India since the age of 13. He came under the tutelage of Yogacharya Naveen, the founder of Shiv Shakti Yog Kuter Rishikesh and some years ago. Having completed the 200-hour Akhanda yoga teacher training program under the direct guidance of Yogacharya Naveen, he has tirelessly dedicated himself to teaching yoga to students at the Yoga Music Culter center, Rishikesh. Yoga is a holistic teaching approach that addresses the physical, mental, and spiritual levels of personality.
Yogi Vishnu Joshi
Vishnu Joshi who hails from Garhwal, Himalayas has studied and practiced yoga in northern India since the age of 13. He came under the tutelage of Yogacharya Naveen, the founder of Shiv Shakti Yog Kuter Rishikesh and some years ago. Having completed the 200-hour Akhanda yoga teacher training program under the direct guidance of Yogacharya Naveen, he has tirelessly dedicated himself to teaching yoga to students at the Yoga Music Culter center, Rishikesh.
Location Sanskar Yogashala (Yogi House), Upper Tapovan Near Deccon Valley, Badrinath Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand-249192, India
- (DED) Jolly Grant Airport 14 km Transfer available for additional US$20 per person
- (DEL) Indira Gandhi International Airport 209 km Transfer available for additional US$70 per person
Arrival by airplane
The nearest international airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL). Transfer from this airport is about seven hours by a prepaid taxi. You can hire a taxi from the international airport or you can request Sanskar Yogashala to book it for you. The extra cost is 60 USD.
The nearest domestic airport is Dehradun Airport (DED) which is one hour from the school. Sanskar Yogashala provides free taxi service from Dehradun Airport to the Yogashala. Make sure to share your flight details to Sanskar Yoga Shala a week advance.The extra cost is 20 USD.
Airport: Jolly Grant Airport Airport transfer included: Jolly Grant AirportNo additional charges. You can request this in the next step.
Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport Airport transfer available: Indira Gandhi International Airport (US$70 per person)Additional charges may apply. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.